Sign in to follow this  
Alleged Accomplice

Vehicle Respawn module problems

I make a scenario, I make sectors, I make vehicle respawn points and I hide the vehicles with the show hide module connected to the vehicles and the show hide modules hooked to triggers if the side that is supposed to have those vehicles loses that sector, works fine.

Except if someone is in that vehicle when the side changes, it still hides, which hides the guy and he has to respawn.

What I really need is a way to make the respawn module only active for those vehicles if that side still owns the sector.

Do I put something in the init of the respawn  module? If that what?

This has to be done on several different vehicles and groups of vehicles in the scenario.

You have the expression field of the module for that. Personally, i don't use anymore the BI vehicle respawn module for many reasons.

I've seen how you do it but that doesn't work for me on a multiplayer map that will have a ton of vehicles that I want to respawn only under certain conditions. I've seen some other stuff that tells me doing it vehicle by vehicle is the way to go but I'm not so sure yet.