Hello Bohemia,

Over the last week I have been working on the KillaPotatoes Liberation Gamemode made available here: 

I am using the most current edition of v9.60 and converted the mission to allow for both a Vietnam and Halo based missions. 

Vietnam: 

Halo:

Each mission profile is set to be persistant and challenging with all mods required on the steam workshop page posted and links on how to get mods. I don't have access to a dedicated server of my own but I have tested the missions as best I could through LAN hosting. Please take a look at them and let  me know what you guys think and if there are any bugs/glitches with the mission. 

*DISCLAIMER: I am in no way a member of the KP Community nor any of the mod communities who created such awesome modifications for ARMA. All rights go to the appropriate owners and I do not claim ownership of anything other than the basis of just porting of the information. Let me know if there are any issues that must be addressed via PM please. Thank you*

Edited by Nightwolf2112
Missions are on pause for the time being

Hey guys here is a basic tutorial I recording going over the fundamentals of Liberation and what to expect.

• Like 3

@fn_Quiksilver Thanks man. It could be a lot better honestly and I'll probably come back and redo it at some point but it kinda works for the time being. But I really appreciate it 

• Like 1

Hey Nightwolf,

It looks like all of your steam links are down. I was trying to get the HALO Liberation, the Unsung 3.0 Delta and the new 3.0 Echo (from the other thread). I thought maybe you were updating the missions, but figured I'd ask. For the newer 3.0 Echo, if you make any more maps, I'm more interested in Unsung only missions without the ACV requirement if possible. Of course, I'll check it out either way.

Also, you Liberation video was great. I've seen a few "tutorials", but this one and one other are the only that I've seen any real value in. A Liberation tutorial kind of has to be a long video or a series. I've been playing a pub Liberation and have gotten a lot from those folks, but this video was very helpful to fill in some details - nice work. Thanks -

@4-325Ranger Hi yes they are currently down right now as I was receiving too many bug reports from individuals. Currently my Unit ODB 112 is using a private version of my Liberation for modern day but I will be using them as guinea pigs to help bug find and troubleshoot my next round of missions. I want to put my missions back up for everyone to enjoy both in SP and MP formats. Not to sound dickish, but I believe many of the bug errors were user error since liberation is still being developed but I'm working on making them work as best I can. I'll be contacting the UNSUNG team soon to give them a new edition of my UNSUNG mission that will incorporate the newest updates to the mod, same concept with HALO as well. Apologies for not replying sooner, been busy with RL that I haven't been on the forms of late. But I appreciate you showing support and desire to play. Also I'm going to see if I can get a group of my guys together to help me do a Video series to do tutorials on youtube. I'll post here when they are up

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh side note. For my own amusement, I am working on a version of Liberation for the ARMA Stalker mod. I'm currently stuck at a wall with the medical system that is within the mod itself being well.... horrid and doesn't work. I'm testing it out to see if i can get something to work as it completely bars any other medical system from working like ACE. Again will update when I get some more concrete progress made.

31 minutes ago, Nightwolf2112 said:

Apologies for not replying sooner, been busy with RL

No worries, we all have that speed bump. Appreciate the reply for sure!

Will be looking forward to any new content. I really like the concept of Unsung/HALO with Liberation, will look forward to seeing it in action. Just a thought, have you seen the PreiKhmaochLuong map? Might be too much of a resource pig with something like Liberation, but a thought nonetheless.

51 minutes ago, Nightwolf2112 said:

see if I can get a group of my guys together to help me do a Video series to do tutorials on youtube

This will be sub'd!

I have actually used that for for my units vietnam weekday ops campaigns and its a lot of fun. Here's a few videos from one of our guys who recorded the missions I made.

This was back when we were Task Force Sabre but we're now ODB 112

Here's a recording I did with the new Crew on our Customized Winter Altis Liberation

• Like 1

Just a heads up. Keep a look out for a new OPTRE Liberation on Isla Abrahmia in the next the day or so!

Very cool, I'll forward to checking it out!

Edit* - I just checked out that map; nice, hadn't seen it before should be really good...

Edited by 4-325Ranger
  • Like 1

Hey guys new teaser trailer for the upcoming Tutorials as well as the new OPTRE Liberation! (Minor sound warning about half way in)

• Like 2

Alrighty well it's time...... For some OPTRE LIBERATION! Go check out the steam workshop here and give it a whirl. Please let me know of any issues and such. I will be putting this mission on a dedicated server within the week to do testing as well. I tested this a lot on my lan network to make sure enemies spawn and I'm happy to say that every time I launched I had enemies in all the towns. 

Follow this here link and you to can start kicking some Innie ass: Operation Trebuchet Liberation on Isla Abramia

• Thanks 1

Couple of screens from first go at mission:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1224580112

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1224580058

I need to tweak a couple ACE modules and a couple of start parameters, add Advanced AI Command mod and should be ready to give it a longer whirl. Drop pods are a nice touch!

No worries mate. Make any and all the changes you want. I don't force people to play how I want. I prove mission, you play mission how you want. Cool if I add those screenshots to the mission?

Thanks again Nightwolf! Not to get off topic, but curious, what mod are you using to "winterize" Altis in your video?

Using the Winter 2035 here: 

The uniforms are a mix within our custom modpack with several that I retextured myself to have the white and multicam alpine camos.

Also Part two of the ODB 112 Liberation is finally uploaded: 

• Thanks 1