Mr H.

Remove an ace 3 action by script.

Hi, I know how to add a custom ace 3 interaction by script, but is it possible to remove this action after use? And  how?

found the solution on my own, post it here for anyone who is interested:

[OBJECT,0,["ACE_MainActions","ACTION"]] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_removeActionFromObject;

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hey man, thanks for posting this. I have a similar concept that I need help with and I was wondering if you could steer me in the right direction.

I'm trying to remove the "release" action after you pick up a casualty. Basically, I have a trigger attached to a chopper, and I want the player to just drop the casualty in the chopper with an animation quickly. Everything works perfectly, the casualty detaches and goes into animation. The problem is the player goes back to standing there with the release action, and if you press it the casualty detaches from the helicopter and falls from the sky lol. 

Do you know if theres a path to remove/ cancel this action?  Or how to find it?

It's a base ace3 action right? I suggest you browse their github to find the correct action name however I don't know if that's possible. Maybe use this? :

https://github.com/acemod/ACE3/blob/master/addons/dragging/functions/fnc_dropObject.sqf