Thats some awesome stuff. Looking forward to it. I already have seen the screens of Mondkalbs Germany Terrain and therefore look forward to the rest. That will be some nice cold war action!

big congrats to you lads! bigly ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Seriously amazing guys. Like I stated in the UNSUNG discord, pretty hyped about the Leopard 1's because if I remember correctly Australia bought a load of them to replace our Centurion. When then switched over the M1A1 Abrams in 2006 and now we just have a massive stockpile of the Leopards that no one wants to buy because they want Leopard 2's :D

So much love, I can't wait <3

Also can't wait with Tanks DLC coming soon how the new PhysX for tanks and other features will come into play with those fast machines!

• Like 1

fucking nice to see mates great jobs on the mods looking forward to see and try out the release specially the BIBER :)

This has to be the mod I'm most hyped for alongside Westwall. Looks very impressive so far!

Now things are really getting good. It's nice to see this revival of Cold War enthusiasm, especially of such high quality! I mean, I can see an AVLB in there. Things are definitely starting to heat up. 

Very nice. I'm really looking forward to the mod and hoping that a Marder IFV will be added to that vehicle lineup. It's really good to see so much Cold War goodness in the works for Arma 3. If all of the CW mods in the works come to fruition and are popular, then hopefully BIS will take a step back in time to their roots in a future version of Arma. There's just so much that could be done with the Cold War timeframe that didn't get fully realized with OFP and it's expansions.

• Like 1

I-I don't think my legs work anymore...

:eyeheart:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Barden said:

Seriously amazing guys. Like I stated in the UNSUNG discord, pretty hyped about the Leopard 1's because if I remember correctly Australia bought a load of them to replace our Centurion. When then switched over the M1A1 Abrams in 2006 and now we just have a massive stockpile of the Leopards that no one wants to buy because they want Leopard 2's :D

So much love, I can't wait <3

Off topic but we managed to offload most of the of AS1s (We had 90 in total plus some recovery and bridge laying chassis) sans engine, electronics and breach welded shut to a few RSLs setting up monuments, RAAF and Army bases as gate monuments and a couple of vehicle museums. 

Supposedly this year they're clawing for funding so they can overhaul the M1A1 AIM up to what would be the equivalent of the US M1A2 SEP 3 and arguing over getting DU plates which were ommited from the M1s we bought.

On topic: Amazing work guys, hard to believe it's just the three of you. Can't wait to see what else you come up with.

• Like 1

This Mod, plus CUP 85 and CSLA will be awesome for cold war scenarios :f:

• Like 6