I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on something for me.

I'm currently making a mission, and in it there are 2x RHS MH17s controlled by 2 separate UnitCapture recordings.

Heli 1's start coordinates for UnitPlay are: 500.363,14694.7,77.4408

Heli 2's start coordinates for UnitPlay are: 505.172,14691.1,78.3909

They both spawn in different locations, but for some reason, upon spawning, crash into each other and go down in a ball of flames.

Does anyone know why, and how I can stop it happening?

So far I have two units, named "heli1" and "heli2"; with crew named "heli1a", "heli2a" etc.

In heli1's init line is nul = [] execVM "heli1.sqf", and all pointers in that SQF point to heli1; in heli2's init line is nul = [] execVM "heli2.sqf", and all pointers again, point to heli2. 

I then tried init via trigger, and this led to heli2 following the path from heli1.sqf, despite never being referred to it?

It's confusing me a tad.

1 hour ago, rocko said:

I'm wondering if anyone can shed some light on something for me.

I'm currently making a mission, and in it there are 2x RHS MH17s controlled by 2 separate UnitCapture recordings.

Heli 1's start coordinates for UnitPlay are: 500.363,14694.7,77.4408

Heli 2's start coordinates for UnitPlay are: 505.172,14691.1,78.3909

They both spawn in different locations, but for some reason, upon spawning, crash into each other and go down in a ball of flames.

Does anyone know why, and how I can stop it happening?

Yes, you didn't set it up the right way.

Honestly got this always when I wanna do it quickly and overlook things.

First off you need to use the vehicle name for the recording and the play.

Secondly inside you init you got like : (MyPath1 = compile preprocessFile "Paths\path1.sqf";)

Sooo MyPath2 MyPath3 but also the Paths\path1.sqf Paths\path2.sqf Paths\path3.sqf etc...

Make sure the paths are both different, then go into the path scripts them-selves and again look for the path numbers.

Make sure they are the right ones and are not the same for both of the scripts.

As last we got the record script not recording your unit but recording you last unit.

Pretty sure it is one of above, if not more.

12 minutes ago, Theo1143 said:

As last we got the record script not recording your unit but recording you last unit.

I have literally just been back through everything I did and this is exactly where I messed up!

Onwards and upwards..!