Sign in to follow this  
Danpanstan

Have an AI pick up or get weapons as he enters a a trigger?

I've tried additem -> assignitem but it doesn't work. It doesn't add weapons to the player or the specific AI unit.

[player ,'hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_MRD_F',4] call BIS_fnc_addWeapon;player addHandgunItem 'muzzle_snds_acp';

Will add a handgun with silencer and 4 magazines.

Change weapon to suit.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Beerkan said:

[player ,'hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_MRD_F',4] call BIS_fnc_addWeapon;player addHandgunItem 'muzzle_snds_acp';

Will add a handgun with silencer and 4 magazines.

Change weapon to suit.

Thank you, is there a way to add armor? I can't find a BIS_fnc_addarmor or something like that.

If you could help me with this small problem as well, that'd be great. My mission is about a village attack and the villagers goes inside their homes to get weapons and armor once they detect OPFOR. The problem is I don't know how to sync the detection trigger to the villager waypoints. I've done a bunch of things but they don't seem to wait for the trigger to activate before they run to their homes. The "Hold" waypoint makes them stay there forever and the "Waypoint activation" sync from right-clicking does nothing. My only guess is something you add into the condition bar, but I can't find anything on google.

player addVest 'V_TacVest_blk';

See links to Arma assets on the main page of Editing & Scripting for other items.

• Thanks 1