Valravyn

TFR disabling TS Voice Activation

Hey,

So a few weeks back, without any warning, my TFR started to stop allowing direct chat. Usually, I would use voice activation, but now, after about 10-15mins in a server using TFR, my voice activation in Teamspeak will disable, looking like my microphone is not picking up any sound. It does this without warning, and the only way I can tell it has stopped working is that my Overwolf stops showing my name and people start asking why I'm so quiet. The fix I have found is to close TS and relaunch it, but this is pretty tedious, especially in a combat environment. I've tried re-installing both TS3 and TFR, but the problem persists.

So, from what I am reading and understanding from you, your TeamSpeak channel is forcing Push-To-Talk. As for why you cant actually talk in direct is because you dont have TeamSpeak ran in admin.

3 hours ago, PredatorXXIX said:

So, from what I am reading and understanding from you, your TeamSpeak channel is forcing Push-To-Talk. As for why you cant actually talk in direct is because you dont have TeamSpeak ran in admin.

+1