Sign in to follow this  
atchodas

Wishlist 1.3.0

Mini DayZ is a great game and i really love playing it and i cant wait for next update , here is some stuff i think would make this game even better maybe some of it is already coming with the update :

Its would be really cool if we could put Handguns or Headwear and other Clothes in item slots , we can holster a knife so i think we should be able to carry another handgun or night vision goggles in backpack , also hatchet and other small melee weapons.

With new weapon attachments coming i hope we can attach rope to primary weapons and carry them in inventory or in backpack .

Or make it so that in hand slot we can put spare rifle or any other item (maybe even backpacks or tents ) as if it would be carried in hands .

Now when you find something on the ground you first have to put it in your inventory before using it , and if your inventory is full you need to drop something on the ground pick the item you want to use , use it and then pick the item you dropped earlier , this is very time consuming and annoying , would be great that we could just use items like food drinks bandages ammo straight away without picking it up 

If player drops something on the ground or in some building it should stay there for some time , now items despawn and disappear randomly and you usually cant comeback for them it just feels very random , especially when you have to drop backpack to build a tent somewhere and want to comeback for it .

Auto stacking would be awesome 

Enemy npc should drop everything they have on them , now sometimes bandits drop only ammo and consumables but not their weapons/clothes and military zombies with guns will always drop a gun and very rarely ammo but they can shoot for unlimited time and never run out of ammo , there should be at least some ammo in their guns .

Hunting requires Knife , Hatchet , Matches and some kind of firearm it is never worth it , in so many runs i never used it reliably but only to mess around when i have a base built , there are easier ways to get food 

Sewing kits dont work on Hunters Gear , Backpacks and Headwear making them only good to sew Gorka gear ..

First island needs to have one military base to make it more interesting , currently there is no point to explore first island you just want to rush to the other shore with a hatchet or woodpiles and leave it as soon as possible , there is no point in staying longer and actually longer you stay on first island harder it gets to survive , meanwhile on 2nd and 3rd islands you just loot more and more ammo making it easier for yourself .

3rd and 4th islands needs more NPC bandits and traders , now when you settle in with a tent you just run around looting same military bases and killing same zombies again and again and dont meet many npc on your way .

Bandits and Traders should get generally stronger over the time passed now even after 20 days you meet unarmed suicide bandits who pose no challenge but rush to kill you .

Secret locations should never be empty , considering how rare they are , also there could be more of them in each map making it worth to explore every island before moving on .

Shooting in houses is very buggy and you can get shot or hit trough wall , or you empty the clip hitting only invisible walls but not the infected , also buses on the road , infected will hit you trough bus walls and enemy bandits will shoot trough the bus ..

When shooting multiple targets your target would change by which one is closest to you this is a real problem when fighting bandits with guns and infected together , maybe targeting could prioritise bandits over infected or NPC with guns over melee ones .

Very dark nights is great and makes this game so much more fun but currently when playing during daytime and its night in game all i can see is my reflection on screen and even max brightness does not help .

*Updated 10/12/17*

Here is a list of features that I hope will be added to the game someday:

• Auto-stacking: It's very unnecessary that you have to manually stack items

• Improvised tent: I trust that many people found it frustrating to find a civilian tent, while the lucky ones find multiple tents in a single run. An example of possible crafting requirements (with existing in-game items) would be: burlap sacks + duct tapes/sewing kits + wooden sticks + ropes + knife(?)

• Dual-wielding guns: A single handgun is weak but dual-wielding would make handguns more efficient

• Riot shield: Something that would spawn at military bases/police stations, which can protect you from incoming bullets but not bullets from behind. To make it less OP, one cannot shield and fire a gun at the same time

• Grinding stone: Something that sharpens your melee weapons (increases durability)

• Chainsaw: Can be used to cut down trees with a single hit and instantly kill any enemy

• Ability to travel back to previous islands: I see no reason why players shouldn't be allowed to visit previous islands

• Multiplayer: I'm pretty sure this is work in progress already

• Mine detector: This would come in handy in multiplayer mode

• Map marker: Someone mentioned this in a post that I saw a while ago. It'd be very useful to be able to mark on the minimap, e.g. the location of a bunker and etc

• Cloud sync: This is so that you can play on any device with the same character

• Ability to consume goods directly from the ground: The ability to consume goods directly without having to pick them up

• AI-wise: AIs should be increasingly smarter as the difficulty level advances. For example, veteran level AI's should be capable of taking cover behind nearby objects (cars, fences, walls and so on). Perhaps more advanced path-finding algorithm for veteran AIs? Also, I'd love to see zombies equipped with melee weapons

• shortcut for nades. it's inconvenient and unnecessary to open your inventory in order to throw a nade

Originally submitted by @Oni Yen

• Like 1

about riot shields what about the ability to whip out your pistol and have like a 50% chance of reflecting bullets until you unequip the pistol

its a mobile game of which player base is quite casual so people dont really take their time to view forums let alone respond to posts

I really really hope that with next update devs gonna improve inventory , i wish we could put clothes , handguns , headwear and melee weapons into item slots in our inventory , only items that we should not be able to carry in inventory slots should be primary weapons tents and backpacks and maybe even primary weapons could be upgraded with a rope for example so we can put them in inventory .

i would be down for a more complex inv system like being able to put a mosin in your hiking pack but i takes up all the slots

• Like 1

shortcut for nades. it's inconvenient and unnecessary to open your inventory in order to throw a nade

What I want for the next big update is,

- bugs and fixes especially white screen restart

- 12 cal ammo name changed to 12 gauge

- magnum be called python because it’s cooler name

- more stuff from the original DayZ such as being able to carry more items

- being able to store more weapons as slots like the original DayZ

- drink on the move and eat on the move (like what the original DayZ is gonna have when it hits beta)

- the aiming system shouldn’t be gay and should be more straight

- the red infected zombie pooping toxic should be slower by abit (still faster than the player but slower then currently)

- actual attachments not the lame thing so far

- a makarov!!!

- more ammo types

- better base building systems (like what the original DayZ is gonna be like when it hits beta)

- multiplayer cause I feel lonely

- mobility added (holding weapons makes you slow)

- a fist melee option added if mobility is gonna be a thing

- better 1v1 melee combat (a new button called block and a new button called attack) so that your life when your nearly dead isn’t depended on f@*king CHANCE YOU F@#KING LUNATICS!!!

Keep up the good work. Because I told you to.

El juego es encantador, el engancha rapido pero, las mujeres de los personajes de la conveniencia, que cada persona tiene sus habilidades mas desarrolladas que otras, un mas rápido, medico, regenera su salud mas rapido, mas articulos para poder craftear un poco mas de cosas, una tienda en el menu con algunas cosas basicas, como para perzonalizar el personaje con monedas que podrias encontrar alrededor de todo el mapa, que haya otro modo de juego, donde puedas hacer algún tipo de "punto de control" para no perder todo el progreso. 

Si aun asi no introdujo nada de esto, el juego ya es una pequeña obra maestra. 

*English Translation*

The game is charming, the hooked fast but, the women of the characters of the convenience, that each person has their skills more developed than others, a faster, more health, regenerates health faster, more items to be able to craft a few more of things, a shop in the menu with some things basic, as to personalize the character with the coins that you find around the map, there is another game mode, where you can make some kind of "control point" in order not to lose all the progress. 

So even if you did not input any of this, the game is already a small masterpiece.

I dont know how underground bunkers are supposed to look like, but i saw a youtube video and shouldnt it be dark inside ? (Maybe add a few flickering or low lights) Also i feel like there should be less space inside (Maybe a few open spaces but mostly small spaces/rooms/hallways/tunnels. Also why r the walls so thick?) and be more like a ww2 bunker with different rooms & types and maybe objects that give a hint at what happened before everyone tuned zombie. (Maybe devs can add a secret story line through discovered locations similar to bunkers) Some reason the current bunkers dont feel spooky enough. Anyway here is what i imagine a post zombie apocalypse bunker to look like. 

6066963682_525c871db3.jpg

5882924-3x2-700x467.jpg

5322726.jpg

1) Optimize the online mode.
2) Add a clan system. Give players the ability to communicate in the game, as communication is lacking for players.
3) Add a bunker location, possibly as an event-based location.
4) Allow players to engage in friendly PvP matches, possibly 2v2. This will attract more attention from players to the game.
5) Add new locations and new online islands.
6) Introduce new functionality for items to use, such as traps.
7) Introduce new rare mobs, such as "Moose."
😎 Implement daily quests that allow players to level up buildings faster.
9) Reduce repair times or increase the number of slots available for repairing multiple items simultaneously. Why? As the number of characters and items requiring repair increases, the repair situation remains unchanged.