haleks

Armaholic, how did this pass under your radar?

Lol virtue signalling.  Yea man my social status on this thread really makes that much a difference to me.  

Sounds like a social justice warrior's term.  As if knowing those involved or not makes any difference.  

There is only selective morality within this community, at best.
Morality is like Health and Safety, either you're all in, or you ignore it completely, as you cannot pick and chose which is any less offensive, or obscene.

I fully expect the next batch of pictures from a certain "liked" poster to be scrutinised for obscenity and morality issues, anything less is sheer hypocrisy. 

• Like 1

I have no idea what pictures you're talking about or what equality you're calling for honestly.  

But recreating mass shootings is beyond acceptable to me. 

The mind set to even think to yourself hmm oh I'm inspired to recreate this mass shooting in Arma is so f***ed it ain't even funny.

But that's the kind of cancer you see on the internet.  Mainly from the CSGO kiddie community.  

Keep that crap over there.  

Let me elaborate when I first started playing OFP back in the day I wanted to join the military so I was all into it.  

Eventually I grew up and joined the army and yadda yadda ya.  

So...that being said.  These kids are inspired by mass shootings... they're all into it. 

If they are using this as a platform for their sick ideas then I would definitely assume that little boy needs to be watched as a potential future mass shooter.

2 minutes ago, badpr1m3r said:

I have no idea what pictures you're talking about or what equality you're calling for honestly.  

But recreating mass shootings is beyond acceptable to me. 

The mind set to even think to yourself hmm oh I'm inspired to recreate this mass shooting in Arma is so f***ed it ain't even funny.

But that's the kind of cancer you see on the internet.  Mainly from the CSGO kiddie community.  

Keep that crap over there.  

You do actually realise that you were in fact no obligated to download it, and to just ignore the author for being a complete bellend into the bargain.

There's been over a dozen or so similar addons hosted on steam, some are are still there, I report them, move on, and don't lose any sleep over someone else's moral compass.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

No way I don't have to download it?  Gee, that could be why I didn't.  

25 minutes ago, ProfTournesol said:

Fox has replied on his website, case closed.

And with that i think we can certainly close this thread.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3