TG-Sentry

Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Mod needs help

Hello

Im still doing a C&C Mod for Arma3.. started it since 2004 for OFP, after that for Arma1 and quitted it for Crysis.. Now back for Arma3

I got many Addons done, but it is not easy from OFP/Arma1 to Arma3.. many things still changed in configs and scripts and also possibilities. But im coming along good with it.. needs time :)

My question is, i need help in doing a basic terrain, if someone could do me that. Bushlurker as example can do nice terrains, sci fi like.. I do need a little island, not as to big, its for a 1Vs1 / Base vs Base like a CTI gamemode but with only 2 start positions.. map needs some hills and natural vegetations and also for the start positions a flat ground to place buildings correctly with walls and defence towers / lasers etc

map style would be great in a desert style, like the terrain Kholm is.. with some caves, cliffs..

I know, already looked out for terrain tutorials but its a bit to much for me.. it has not to be a big detailed island, only a small one to get out a nice demo of the mod on a right placed area..

for questions write me at:

mail: migi88@gmx.ch

steam: sentry_88

or here

thank you

I am sad to report that Bushlurker passed away this year https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/201520-paul-“bushlurker”-pelosi-1960-2017-rest-in-peace/ 

I would like to also mention that the landscape of modding has changed significantly since OFP days. Developers (EA in particular) rigorously defend their Intellectual Property to the point that any Mod published with their IP (Physical assets or named after them) would certainly be shut down. Therefore, I would hope that you would consider altering your work to being more "Inspired by", rather than "derived from". Finally, any Mods posted to this site which contain Stolen/ripped/ported assets will be removed. This in no way constitutes an accusation, merely an overview of the current state of modding. 

9 minutes ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

I am sad to report that Bushlurker passed away this year https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/201520-paul-“bushlurker”-pelosi-1960-2017-rest-in-peace/ 

I would like to also mention that the landscape of modding has changed significantly since OFP days. Developers (EA in particular) rigorously defend their Intellectual Property to the point that any Mod published with their IP (Physical assets or named after them) would certainly be shut down. Therefore, I would hope that you would consider altering your work to being more "Inspired by", rather than "derived from". Finally, any Mods posted to this site which contain Stolen/ripped/ported assets will be removed. This in no way constitutes an accusation, merely an overview of the current state of modding. 

Okey thats sad, but its just like his style of terrains or the Kholm terrain

about the mod, permission from EA is still here since 2009 and if you search Tiberian Genesis at ofp.info you will see whats going on. you also will find some vids at youtube for arma1 and other stuff at net..

just need someone who could helping out for a little terrain for 2 bases for a 1vs1 basefight like c&c.. dont has to be a high detailed terrain

• Like 1