Three AI helicopters will not land on the USS Freedom if I give them a waypoint to land on the deck. Each waypoint is to a different location on the flight deck, and each waypoint is in line with the flight deck. If I change the waypoints to a 'get out' waypoint,  one helicopter will successfully land and the other two will nervously watch, then fly back to the nearest beach to land. There are planes and such on the deck, but more than enough space for multiple pilots to land.

I realize that the AI is their own breed of unintelligence, but I am enthusing any options that simply get them to land on the carrier, like setting their fuel to 0 when the get close or something like that (for the record, I have not gotten this option to work).

Have u tried placing an "empty H" helipad on the deck. Old trick I used for years, still do if I want AI to land in specific spot

Yes, that does not work. It might be related to the fact that helipads do not even show up on the flight deck of the carrier. I also did not see an item named "empty H". I used an invisible and visible helipad and neither of them worked.

Edited by QuiveringT