aseliot

Objects composition generate script?

Try with an empty map and just one object first.

MB's last update is a few years back, so no promise an update of A3 didn't broke anything in it.

Understood. Will report shortly with edit.

Same err messages empty map almost.

Ye9lYp7.png

Edited by Nemanjic
tested

Have you seen that under "Export/Import" there is a button "Import Static" which toolstip reads "Import all mission/script placed static objects into MB project."? 

Sounds like that is exactly what you need.

Yes I saw and operated with it in meantime waiting for your answer that day after I post question triggered with magic words "MapBuilder can import stuff placed in Editor and export them as sqf scripts (that recreate the composition on original or another spot when called)."

but Import Static is probably broken , weird things happens even with empty map. (multiplier objects, not taking them into account at all...etc. ) 

I had to start a project lively yesterday evening and I use Achilles modules for recreating objects at same pos as before destroyed, but I prefer MB every time I can for anything for years in combination with eden of course, but this function could open new world for me and my way of making scenarios. But that is what it is.. This was not wasting time for me I learned some basics again trying your codes and examples but for you it was so thank you for patient my friend. If something change I will follow thread anyway..