atchodas

Shooting accuracy after 1.2.0

Devs really need to take another look at these shooting changes , currently it takes 5 seconds or so for your accuracy to reset after you stop moving and are standing still , this makes no sense , meanwhile enemy bandits are shooting with same old accuracy as  before the update . 

Another problem is with a Bow now you can miss when you and your target both are standing still , because of these new changes Bow is nerfed to the ground .

I agree that your accuracy should be bad when you are running around , but it should reset faster when you stop moving , also some weapons needs their targeting lines rebalanced .

I hope you take a look at this before next hotfix update .

and headshots like what happened to them they are like impossible to get now and with that the m1911 and glock are just BAD

I agree. These AI bots' aiming must be nerfed somehow. I can't even get close or aim carefully to them. For me they are overpowered with firearm.

Even zombies with ak47 r super hard to kill unless you have the SVD. The aiming system is gay and I always play veteran (achievement achievers yay) so I die pretty often from these dudes. U have to be pretty far away from the zombies to not get shot and I hate it when they destroy my sh!t.