ive experienced the common i see issue where my map and well everything in the notepad not showing does it fix itself on moving to a new island?

22 hours ago, Leviaeten said:

Since i updated the game several hours ago i have experienced several bugs:

-Infected and wolves hitting me through the wall if we are close by each other ( Same thing with busses and tents )

-There is a line across the ocean as if it is not loaded correctly ( minor bug )

-Headshots aren't working anymore ( they don't kill the infected but to regular weapon damage ) and rarely happen if you do get lucky ( without marksman perk )

-I am unable to use the boat to the 4th island, it is made of wood and gives me the message "0" ( only have been able to reach it once, i am not aware if this is frequent )

-Map bugged out and is not showing, same with crafting guide, etc ( Traveling to new island or restarting/reloading the game didn't fix it)

1.thats been there since the start of the game

2.thats been there since the start of the game

3.thats weird

4.havent reached that point yet

5.same here

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all of the bug reports, this greatly helps us in squashing them to provide a better gaming experience to all of you. Here is a word from the developers. :)

"The bug with the map is known. This or next week will be hotfix 1.2.1 with fixing this bug and a few more that I calculate."

I have experienced this bug where I can't shoot with my firearm (remington shotgun). The durability is 45%+ and fully reloaded. I can still fire with my handgun. But whenever I tap fire button with primary firearm, my character just aimed and no bullet was fired.

Any basic troubleshooting did not worked such as relaunching app, back to menu then continue, repick that weapon, eject and reload, etc. So the weapon became useless with that bug.

On 10/5/2017 at 5:54 PM, bulan555 said:

ive experienced the common i see issue where my map and well everything in the notepad not showing does it fix itself on moving to a new island?

No, it does not fix itself at all. 

3 hours ago, Monkey Stador said:

No, it does not fix itself at all. 

actually i played today about 4-5 hours(no internet also no social life) and about 30 minutes or something like that well until i closed the app everything worked

4 hours ago, BrownChoco said:

I have experienced this bug where I can't shoot with my firearm (remington shotgun). The durability is 45%+ and fully reloaded. I can still fire with my handgun. But whenever I tap fire button with primary firearm, my character just aimed and no bullet was fired.

Any basic troubleshooting did not worked such as relaunching app, back to menu then continue, repick that weapon, eject and reload, etc. So the weapon became useless with that bug.

yup i think its a remington bug after some time mine started working

Just a moment ago before death from OP bandit with firearm.

I think this is an AI bug.

I've heard a repetetive sound of reloading, I've seen the survivor running in circle like crazy while just reloading repeatedly.

I already got scout perk but this bot was not detected as bandit or trader. I don't think it is an ally either because there is no HP bar.

So I killed that bot and got the MP5K.

Nightcrawler and Scout perk bug!

Nightcrawler

In my saved game after update, I've noticed the change of darkness at night.
In my new games, I don't think the perk procs properly. But in one of my runs after I reached Island 2 in night time, I can see the improvement but the effect disappeared again and its pitch dark after I've had a break and continue.

Scout

Sometimes I can't detect any survivor with learned Scout perk. But I resolved it by returning to menu then continue again.

These bugs keeps on coming back and it is noticable.

- Can plant on-top of another already worked patch. 

- Zombies can glitch through wall. 

- Wolfs and Zombies can sometimes attack through walls. 

- Bullets go through wall easy enough. 

- Fire from Bandits cannot be used for cooking or warming up

- a single town template ( had a red house with a little shed attached at the top of the town ) was broken. The inside view of houses was not triggered. 

There is a bug with trader npc's if you leave them to live and exit the game at some point when you comeback they will have no equipment 

Great game and thanks for island 4

Bugs/glitches so far:

- weapon add-ons do not have a description - just “O”

- Remington shotgun does not fire on occasions

- some buildings do not reveal the inside when you enter

- Underground bunker now permanently closed after 2 attempts - when you go up to the door the dialog box just says “O”

- boat across to 4th island just said “O” when you go up to it although you can get to island 4 if you have gasoline

- I found a car toolbox- does this do anything?

- traders are hostile even though I have not attacked them

I am currently using an iPhone 7 on iOS 11 and the game works perfectly so far but on my iPad Air using iOS 9.3.2 which is using jailbreak I can’t open the game at all it just closes straight away. Is it because of my jailbreak or something else? Any help appreciated.

thanks

I’m pretty sure this is a known issue but I haven’t seen it anywhere for a while. On some devices, the game loads in a constant loop and can’t even get to the menu. For example my iPad mini first gen has iOS 9.3.5, which meets recommended specs in mini DAYZ AppStore requirements, but every time I open the app it loads, flashes white, then loads again in constant loop. I think this has something to do with the ram and cache storage of the device. It completely fills up upon loading the game and crashes because there isn’t enough space for more data.(Speculation)

Edit: Nevermind the white flash loop, now it crashes 100% of the time right after I open the game. 

On 10/9/2017 at 7:02 PM, CinnabarDragoon said:

I’m pretty sure this is a known issue but I haven’t seen it anywhere for a while. On some devices, the game loads in a constant loop and can’t even get to the menu. For example my iPad mini first gen has iOS 9.3.5, which meets recommended specs in mini DAYZ AppStore requirements, but every time I open the app it loads, flashes white, then loads again in constant loop. I think this has something to do with the ram and cache storage of the device. It completely fills up upon loading the game and crashes because there isn’t enough space for more data.(Speculation)

Edit: Nevermind the white flash loop, now it crashes 100% of the time right after I open the game. 

Hello Cinnabar,

This is a known issue on older devices. Each patch comes with stabilization and crash fixes though this does not always work, and new bugs causing crashes sometimes arises. Please be patient, and wait for patch 1.2.1 which should help to address this issue. 

10 hours ago, Hrabiadzikula said:

https://imageshack.us/i/poqIeqCwp

Everytime I want to continue, this shit happens to my map. Got a cure? 

Hello Hrabiadzikula,

This is a known issue, and should be addressed in the upcoming patch 1.2.1 releasing this week. In the mean time, you may try changing the language in settings menu. Thank you. :)

• Thanks 1

Another bug I found today. It is about underground bunker.

I enter the UB and the lighting is bright. I took a break and the light is still bright. But in continue, it became dark like night. The time is about 03:45.

In my whole exploration, the UB is still dark even in 06:00. The lighting remain dark until I go out the UB at time 13:30.

Bug issue? 

I'm unable to fire my Remington shotgot at 100%, I can reload her and eject the 12m shells but she won't fire! I think she's clogged up bugs maybe?  XP the fire button highlights when I press it but no action also tried reload. 

The update is to groovy you guys rock so much respect keeping best zombie survival out there alive ✌?????

The “hot fix” has completely wiped my current game, stats and everything. I am not happy as I was on day 120 or so. Can you fix this?

Ok, game crashing is fixed now but now it’s back to the infinite white screen flash loading issue on my iPad mini 1st gen iOS 9.5.3. XD

1.2.1 iOS version wiped my unlocked characters, move by tap just doesn’t do anything and move by stick is hugely off—the indicator is at the top of the screen while the field is at the bottom and you can only move upwards. 

Ok, so with the recent 1.2.1 update my game takes for space than my photos, which takes more space than WarRobots. XD 

I can’t figure out how to post a photo from my phone, but I can assure you it is taking up exactly 1.26 GB

idk if it bug or not.. but did at 18.00 lights still bright? on my phone lights will be dark start at 00.10 to 05.50, you know it's weird for light still bright at 18.00 to 00.00 psh i using asus zenfone 5 model T00J

3 hours ago, bozzGanza said:

idk if it bug or not.. but did at 18.00 lights still bright? on my phone lights will be dark start at 00.10 to 05.50, you know it's weird for light still bright at 18.00 to 00.00 psh i using asus zenfone 5 model T00J

It will get really dark at time 01:00 to 05:00.