Hi. I have been playing this game ever sence it's release (iOS)  and it's a great way to kill time. There are many things that I wish could be fixed but here are the main thing

•the game crashing every 15-20 minutes and starting you were you were about 30 seconds before it crashed

•stuff not automaticly stacking

•if you place something in a place(tent, house, etc) it shouldn't disappear when new stuff spawns in later•

•that more stuff is labled on maps(like the possible car/helicopter chase spots and things like that from the computer version

•multiplayer, even though I feel like it would be hard for you guys to do. a kid can dream?

•cars because even with the sprinting perk it takes a while to get from point a to point b(by the way fun fact one time I killed a enemy survived that didn't have a gun that will have only a few things if you loot from him but he had a red gasoline container which was rlly weird because it said I could "fill car with gasoline and when I selected that it disappeared) but yeah pls add cars.

•just any other cool things from the computer version if you can

so yeah that's about it but if there was one thing you could do could you just put an small update out there. There is all of these thing we wish were fixed and even though the ad thing went away probebly thanks to you guys it would still be nice to know that you are listening and willing to help

Thank you for listening and I hope This helped

keep up the good work:)

I recently came across a bug where all my gears are gone (visually). I still see them in inventory but I can't remove them by dragging and dropping. However, I can replace one piece with another, but the replaced piece disappears. I also can't consume anything in the inventory, except for what's in my hand slot.

3 hours ago, Oni Yen said:

I recently came across a bug where all my gears are gone (visually). I still see them in inventory but I can't remove them by dragging and dropping. However, I can replace one piece with another, but the replaced piece disappears. I also can't consume anything in the inventory, except for what's in my hand slot.

That's the strong reason why I stopped playing this game.

I came across a bug where my items are loosing inventory slots , and items in that slot disappearing , like mountain backpack with only 3 inventory spaces or hunter pants with only 2 slots etc.etc. 

4 hours ago, BrownChoco said:

That's the strong reason why I stopped playing this game.

How many times have you come across this issue?

Heeelllpp please ? The IOS version 1.0.9 of the game keeps crashing whenever I keep trying to leave the first island..I can repair the boat and when I select leave it gives me the loading screen and crashes.

tried re installing the game but it keeps happening ?

I got iOS 10.3.3 if that can help

9 hours ago, Oni Yen said:

How many times have you come across this issue?

About 5 or 6 times maybe.

8 hours ago, BrownChoco said:

About 5 or 6 times maybe.

That's very unfortunate. Luckily for me it was the first time, and I had replacements. Well, hopefully this bug will be ironed out in 1.2.0.

Too much crashing. After a couple minutes playing the game it suddenly crashes. I keep on starting back seconds where I was before and didn't get the gear I got. 

lol i had this glitch like for my first time. I killed this fat zombie then when i killed it this zombie duplicated himself and my game was lagging like crazy, is this a bug or a glitch? 

I found this bug where zombies run at supersonic speed when they run alongside the edge of a building/lake. This is very easy to replicate, just pull a zombie and make it chase after you while you run alongside the walls of a building.

11 hours ago, RealMeanie said:

Too much crashing. After a couple minutes playing the game it suddenly crashes. I keep on starting back seconds where I was before and didn't get the gear I got. 

This is a known issue, hopefully to be properly resolved in upcoming patch, stay tuned. :)

5 hours ago, FakeLavar said:

lol i had this glitch like for my first time. I killed this fat zombie then when i killed it this zombie duplicated himself and my game was lagging like crazy, is this a bug or a glitch? 

Aha What?? I have not yet heard of this issue please send a detailed email to support, including device OS version at >>support@bistudio 

5 hours ago, Oni Yen said:

I found this bug where zombies run at supersonic speed when they run alongside the edge of a building/lake. This is very easy to replicate, just pull a zombie and make it chase after you while you run alongside the walls of a building.

I have not heard of this issue yet either. Please send a detailed email to support located here.

>>support@bistudio

I posted it on Reddit originally, I think it should be brought to the attention of the dev team.

Scout perk doesn't show traders sometimes. This has happened to me twice, the first time it cost my life, the second time I was lucky that none of the traders had a Mosin-Nagant so I survived. On these two occasions, the traders didn't have gears but guns. Please iron out this bug.

As of the 1.2 update, I have noticed the phone heating issue getting worse. I have no idea why this game should be cooking my phone. Is this a known issue? : |

I’ve played plenty of 2D and 3D games with stunning graphics, but never have I had to put my phone on the floor to keep my hands comfortable.

If this game somehow requires a lot of resources to work properly, u guys should consider seriously optimizing before adding anything that might make the load worse.

Despite this I am still enjoying the new features and look forward to the next major update! : )

12 hours ago, CinnabarDragoon said:

As of the 1.2 update, I have noticed the phone heating issue getting worse. I have no idea why this game should be cooking my phone. Is this a known issue? : |

I’ve played plenty of 2D and 3D games with stunning graphics, but never have I had to put my phone on the floor to keep my hands comfortable.

If this game somehow requires a lot of resources to work properly, u guys should consider seriously optimizing before adding anything that might make the load worse.

Despite this I am still enjoying the new features and look forward to the next major update! : )

Yes this is a known issue. Each patch includes optimization to the game. Please be patient the development team is working around the clock to provide the best game experience possible. :)

First off, I absolutely love this game for what it it's worth. These points also have more to do with gameplay than technical issues.

The white screen crashes can be frustrating...eg. Found a helicopter crash site with NVG's and awesome weaponry only to have the game crash. After which I then rediscovered the site to find flares and a gas mask...damn.

The hostile survivors on IOS have a ridiculous engagement range with firearms. They will start shooting at you well before you can even see them. Your only hope in a firefight is to take shots at the scout icon while they are off screen and shoot at a target you can't see. By the time your reticle closes on them they have already placed 2-4 rounds on you from off screen. Not to mention they can shoot through certain buildings and vehicles (buses are not good cover) 

A perk that increases your field of view would be very useful...or just have the ability to adjust it. It's too limited as is. 

More options for friendly AI would be appreciated. And not having them shoot at a zombie through the back of your head with a shotgun blast every encounter would be a nice feature as well. 

Still though, awesome game.

I appreciate the the patch has only just been rolled out, but I wanted to point out a couple of bugs that When have already experienced.

Firstly, whenever I pick up a weapon mod, its tooltip just has 2 zeroes and it is unusable

Secondly, the boat to island 4 also has zeroes, and cannot be used, you get rubber banded back a few steps.

just an FYI, keep up the great way work.

The two new skills also have zeroes in their tool tip, nothing else, so I have no idea what they do.

I can't even open the app, I have iPhone 6 and do not tell me to update to iOS 11. May u guys fix this asap? I tried reinstalling mini days, restarting phone, and literally resetting my phone. None work. Please fix this issue as many others have this problem (look in the sub refit r/minidayz, many people experiencing crashes). Thanks!

Iphone6 plus

ios 11

i have finished the tutorial without glitches but when i start a new game the app just freezes and im unable to move the character since the stick/movement pad is not visible. I cant even exit the game. I had to hard restart my phone everytime i try to play the game. Ive tried this for like a million times but the same thing happens. I cant exit to home my phone just freezes.

i dont know if its just me experiencing this. I still got 26gb free space. I also dont think that my phone is THAT obsolete LOL.

HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPP ?

Hi, 

Im having issues with the update on android.

1. My maps/guides/crafting is completely blank

2. The tips on the new skill only says "0"

Im running on android pixel xl

Android: Feuer von toten Banditen lasse sich nicht nutzen. ( Kochen und Wärmen )

Hilfemenü und Karte verschwunden nach dem ersten Laden. 

I'm playing on the 4th island and while I have all my items equipped and such, I can't interact with any of them.  I can't drop anything, I can't reload my guns, I can't eat any food and so on.  I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this and if so how did you fix it?  I really don't want to lose my progress.