EnvakeoLugaria

RHS AFRF/ALiVE No entry cfgmagazines

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask, but I figured I'd give it a try...

I'm trying to set up an alive/rhs "Red Dawn" style server for some friends, done everything I need to do on the server side, I had it running for awhile, but after a few months off, I come back, and I'm getting a pop up ingame and when running the server(which stops the server from running)

"No entry bin\config.bin/CfgMagazines.rhs_mag_kh25l"  - Which seems like a missing file, right?  I looked at Red Hammer Studios website on RHS, looking for class names, and theres nothing there under "kh25l", so I'm thinking it could be part of RHS:GREF?

I've tried to update the mod through steam workshop, but steam being steam, I cant actually get it to redownload the freaking mod, and from what I can tell, you can only get RHS through steam now.

If anyone's got any ideas, I'd love to hear them, thanks!

Yea, it's just a simple config error with the that RHS mag entry.

You will have to extract each config.bin outa each of the factions weapons PBO.  Run a search using Visual Studio Code or a similar editor to find the class entry thats causing the problem.  Again it's probably in the weapons config bin then post the config with that entry below.