IIIRSIII

Hello, I'm a "cheater"!

1 hour ago, IIIRSIII said:

Interesting idea, but I'm not a cheater. I was hoping that the developers might come up with a solution to this problem.
Those who are lost in battle , no evidence is not enough.

I'm glad that at least someone changed their mind.

within less than two months there were about 15 reports of "IIIRSIII's cheating"  without evidence checked and thrown away.
There is unfortunately no clear solution for you, FFs are punished with ban automatically. You may report verbal abuse (including evidence) so we can help with this in particular.

I think the best solution is to rethink his position. He is a magnet. A burning heat. Use it to make the game more fun and killing rewarding. He gets spammed and flamed in game very much, ppl are leaving the game because he plays on the server. Solve the issue, because it is a big one.

Most of the ppl hate him, because he has a play style very different form many players, and a good computer too :PPP witch I think helps him like more then 30%. Thus many want him dead, banned, kicked because he is very agile in moving, and tactical approach.

Make an ingame reward on his head. Like a bounty, is that possible? 

You know why!? @hanizelena  beacause you introduce "adventure" just like in the West, when cowboys and rangers were going to chase bad guys and catch them out. Dead or alive. If someone kills RS they get like 1000points, or something that makes you feel proud. And this can be implementated in game for who ever holds the 1st position in every gamemode. Or for the first 3 positions 10th, to be more catchy.

Implement that in the next updates for who is in first 1st position or the first 3 or 10. They have bounties on their heads.

Mybe dress them with a red hat (that they can't remove) or something to be more easily spotted :P :)))) or something funny :D like bunny ears :P . Or the bunny ears should be a trophy for thouse who beat RS's points :P

Give a new vibe for the problem to change the attitude ^_^

It's a suggestion.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tzup said:

...Make an ingame reward on his head...

...Dead or alive... 

...Maybe dress them with a red hat...

Haha, next Monthly Challenge :D ?
You've made my day :)

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Tzup said:

But i can't find you anymore in clash, I don't know why. :P  why do you prefer link so much?

Link is better to make little videos of "bad" players dying.

5 hours ago, Tzup said:

Solve the issue, because it is a big one.
There is no real solution for that unfortunately.
We know that a ranking system isn't possible for now, so the only thing to do is to better choose with / against who you play.

Most of the ppl hate him, because he has a play style very different form many players, and a good computer too :PPP witch I think helps him like more then 30%. Thus many want him dead, banned, kicked because he is very agile in moving, and tactical approach.
Sure, people don't like to be killed by the same guy to often and even his teammates probably hate him because they have no kills when he play.
Looks like IIIRSIII isn't really a team players neither.

Make an ingame reward on his head. Like a bounty, is that possible? 

Implement that in the next updates for who is in first 1st position or the first 3 or 10. They have bounties on their heads.
That's a funny idea, but it makes no sens, cause the leaderboards are biased a lot.
In Argo, it is not the best (there is some though) that are on the leaderboards.
More hours you have played, more chance you have to be on the top players, unless you are really bad.

Guys and girls, do not forget that this is not only my personal problem.

By the way some gather in groups of three players level 25 and play in a Raid against random guys...the concept of honor is forgotten. Soon we will not see new players at all.

People are frustrated when they play against him and die... then they  wait.... to respawn. The sitting and waisting time it creates frustration. Their waiting "kills" their mood to play and be friendly, If you look at it from a different point of view you can change the way "waiting..." works (in clash). Because now nothing happens, people chat and flame in the waiting time or make stupid noises to disrupt the other players. Mybe you can.. like offer them a meniu with tactical solutions. Militery staff. Improving their knowledge or something to get the time pass by.

About the main solution. It has sense... if you kill a high value target you get a reward. People that are in the top of the leadder ar there for a reason. If they can't keep it rollin` someone else has the ability (a greater one) to be in top. Because they acquire more points. Thus is much harder for top players to maintain  the lead, because their have to manage more efficiently their kill/death ratio and they have no rewards to cap. (leaderbord is based on points and time...)

Noobs will learn ... form them. The system educates in a way the player.

Now it works like this: Run and move like in CS and you are a top player. :) That means that if you manage your walk/runing pace more efficently and spray with many bullets, you`ll be like RS..... (conclusion form link maches you put up :P )

The leaderboard has a low value of expectations.  It's rigid.

Make a change. Because your Argo World is at your fingertips.   I say change the mentality / attitude, offer something in exchange. If nothing is done you`ll end up with nothing.

This is not about RS it's about the game. And what it has to offer.

I think all the thread is based in the same idea IIIRSIII is a great player and every complaint against him is false.

I see the videos and I dont believe is aiming, he knows how many shoot need to kill someone "exactly" sorry but I dont believe that.

And his funny videos humiliating the players do nothing but confirm the theory that we are facing the typical troll that armed with an undetected cheat is still mocking everyone.

Bad luck for the people to play this guy that is "full of honor" and "brave man power"... I dont waste my time arguing with this kind of people.

djotacon.....all of this thread is not based on the same idea!.....I have stated my own, contrary, personal opinion earlier in this thread.

1 hour ago, TomHorn said:

djotacon.....all of this thread is not based on the same idea!.....I have stated my own, contrary, personal opinion earlier in this thread.

I think this video explain better the thread status:

• Haha 1

Maybe just make match rankings? (dont know if its the right word) So every high skill (level) player will play only with other high skill players? I dont get why someone wo is good enough must suffer beacuse of he is good. Thats stupid and irracional. 
Just create algoritm that will choose and mix players with same skills.

23 hours ago, IIIRSIII said:

By the way some gather in groups of three players level 25 and play in a Raid against random guys...
What kind of player you want to team up with in a "tactical" game ? Random low level players OR players you know their skills and how they communicate ?
I don't play Argo to play it lonewolf, but in team. Rarely I've been playing with low levels players and had fun with them.
Usually they don't communicate at all or are not willing to improve their skills by learning from more experienced players.

the concept of honor is forgotten.
The honor is diluted by the arrival of always more casual players with no reference to what is Arma or what teamwork is.
Arma's streamers made me discover that game... not by searching FREE game on the Steam store.

Soon we will not see new players at all.
I play extremely rarely other game modes than Combat Patrol, but I always see a good number of Guest players.
When there will be enough casual players playing Argo, they will probably remove again the server browser to force people using the "matchmaking system".

23 hours ago, Tzup said:

The sitting and waisting time it creates frustration. Their waiting "kills" their mood to play and be friendly, If you look at it from a different point of view you can change the way "waiting..." works (in clash). Because now nothing happens, people chat and flame in the waiting time or make stupid noises to disrupt the other players. Mybe you can.. like offer them a meniu with tactical solutions. Militery staff. Improving their knowledge or something to get the time pass by.
When I was playing Clash with random people, it was often the same situation.
Low levels players have tendency to badly know the maps and rush the objectives whatever it is (defense / assault). So they die... prematurely.
Skills and weapons are for something, as when you do not have a scope (iron sight) you will have tendency to try to get closer to the action.

About the main solution. It has sense... if you kill a high value target you get a reward.
Game modes have objectives... what you suggest is something that will make people focus on another thing. This is not a "VIP" game mode ;) The only way I would see it is in a VIP game mode, in which the highest score player will be the VIP to protects / assassinates.

People that are in the top of the leadder ar there for a reason.
They played a lot of hours. Just take a look at the Leaderboards (there is a buffer for sure though)

Now it works like this: Run and move like in CS and you are a top player. :) That means that if you manage your walk/runing pace more efficently and spray with many bullets, you`ll be like RS...
For sure it will bring you towards it.

This is not about RS it's about the game. And what it has to offer.
Agree, this is not a personal problem, but more an issue about the game.

57 minutes ago, Vasily.B said:

Maybe just make match rankings? (dont know if its the right word) So every high skill (level) player will play only with other high skill players?
Just create algoritm that will choose and mix players with same skills.
This has already been suggested... Matchmaking system using ranks.
Unfortunately, they said that it is not possible due to the game Engine (RV4) limitations. 
Again, levels and skills are different too... levels give you the choice over better equipment.
If your aiming is bad, you'll still be able to level up and reach the 25 anyway. You're still bad, but better equipment.

• Like 1

in start of incubator - argo don't have skill tree. We play with random weapon set and it was good :huh2:

• Like 1

On 08.11.2017 at 12:43 PM, hanizelena said:

within less than two months there were about 15 reports of "IIIRSIII's cheating"  without evidence checked and thrown away.
There is unfortunately no clear solution for you, FFs are punished with ban automatically. You may report verbal abuse (including evidence) so we can help with this in particular.

Sent the first report . First, the player used the bug because of which in the link incorrectly points are added, now when a bug fixed, he decided to insult me.

I hope he will not be unpunished.

• Like 1

On 16.11.2017 at 3:20 PM, hanizelena said:

Thanks for report ;) Ban for foul language is being processed atm.

To be continued =)

On 10/2/2017 at 9:10 AM, IIIRSIII said:

In recent time it becomes increasingly difficult to play my favorite game. Most players think I'm a cheater...including players who have been in the game a long time and understand how the game works. I started to record all the gameplay, some videos put on youtube...but every day gets harder. Players don't want to play against me... kill me when I was in their team for fun...And this against the background of verbal abuse and unfounded accusations. I don't even know how developers can help in this situation...

OMG! RS, u should make a list of people who calls u cheater and abuses u and submit it to BI so that they get punished. I really agree with u. When nobody wants to play with u.... u must be feeling so bad. I am so sorry for you. Come to me I wiill give u a candy and u can play with my own children. They wont hate u. Hurry up ok?

On 11/8/2017 at 3:43 PM, hanizelena said:

If there is really 15 reports against 1 person, don't u think there might be something fishy? There is a thing called "ARGO PEEKY CHEAT" and its still undetected. Think maybe the devs should take a look into it and find out which accounts are associated with it.

BTW I don't know which videos RS posted to self defense on not cheating and I don't know if those videos are edited or not, but did you guys know that if someone uses cheat features like fast move, less recoil, enemy position reveal -u cant trace it in a video?

16 minutes ago, BoomB said:

If there is really 15 reports against 1 person, don't u think there might be something fishy? There is a thing called "ARGO PEEKY CHEAT" and its still undetected. Think maybe the devs should take a look into it and find out which accounts are associated with it.

BTW I don't know which videos RS posted to self defense on not cheating and I don't know if those videos are edited or not, but did you guys know that if someone uses cheat features like fast move, less recoil, enemy position reveal -u cant trace it in a video?

OMG! BoomB, you decided to play psychologist !?)

1. Nobody has the right to accuse someone without evidence! (And evidence can not be, because I play fair)

2. People think that they can insult me and to gain respect from their friends . Let them look at ourselves and cease to feel unpunished.

3. You're a bad psychologist. I've never seen a cheater who would have played so much in the game....I think because it ceases to be interesting.

By the way people are very smart, recently told me that there are cheats which are not visible on the screen....they are on a tablet or phone. Well invite you to visit.

We look stupid when we don't want to admit that we are weaker.

Quite a few posts here are bordering on flame-baiting. This is a polite reminder of the Forum rules:

Offensive content, flaming, privacy:

Material that is overly sexual, graphic, obscene, racist, or otherwise overly discriminatory is not permitted on these forums. Any material which constitutes defamation, harassment, abuse or slander, towards developers, staff or users, is strictly prohibited; this includes the Personal Message service, do not post private messages or user pictures. Flamebaiting is not allowed. Please do not post any personal or identifying information such as postal addresses, IPs or UIDs.

1 hour ago, IIIRSIII said:

I've never seen a cheater who would have played so much in the game....I think because it ceases to be interesting.
Seems you're better to observe pixels ;) I see plenty of cheaters of all levels.
Just play Combat Patrol and wait to be incapacitated or that someone else is, and you'll see how desperate players can be for a 1000 XP.

24 minutes ago, BoomB said:

How do u know how it feels when someone cheats?
Who never cheated... "IDKFA" ;) (ingame or IRL).
Hell, how do u know this much about cheats and how to get them? Did u graduate on "Cheating" subject?
What a bad question... makes no sens.
When you start on a subject... it is the least to have a minimum of knowledge about that subject, no ?

• Haha 1

Come on I was just making fun of him. He was behaving like a kid trying to blame and punish few other players. Never mind i quit. Stay young IIIRSIII......btw u might wanna change that name, thats kidish too ;)

1 hour ago, BoomB said:

Come on I was just making fun of him. He was behaving like a kid trying to blame and punish few other players. Never mind i quit. Stay young IIIRSIII......btw u might wanna change that name, thats kidish too ;)

You may think that, but flame-baiting is not tolerated on these forums. Any further issues and this thread will be closed. 

On 11/8/2017 at 7:38 AM, TomHorn said:

I've played against you more than once.

In my opinion you are cheating.

The whole purpose of this thread (begun by you) is an amateur, 'pseudo psychological' attempt on your part to try and hide it.

'If I'm the one bringing to everyone's attention the elephant in the room they'll not suspect me'

I have to agree with TomHorn. But since any player failed to submit any hard proof, I think devs should take a close look at all of IIIRSIII's accounts and watch for irregular activities. And as far this thread is concerned, it should be archived right away. The whole purpose of this thread is completely personal and its getting too far. Whereas a thread's aim should be an idea and idea itself. Not the person who came up with it or not to blame each other. Hope the authorities take action soon.