IIIRSIII

Hello, I'm a "cheater"!

In recent time it becomes increasingly difficult to play my favorite game. Most players think I'm a cheater...including players who have been in the game a long time and understand how the game works. I started to record all the gameplay, some videos put on youtube...but every day gets harder. Players don't want to play against me... kill me when I was in their team for fun...And this against the background of verbal abuse and unfounded accusations. I don't even know how developers can help in this situation...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So....? Are you a cheater or not, your title says so but then you seem to carry on as you are not.

I always give the benefit of the doubt, but then question begs to be asked then if you are a cheater then what are you doing that makes other players think you are cheating?

If you have videos that prove your gameplay that you are or are not then would that not reconcile your image amongst players whom recognize you?

I dont play Argo so i dont know whats involved but your thread in subject perks my interest as what the situation really is.

I dont think Bis can do much here, there is already Battleye in place, and valve for steam already has its own thing, then really it comes down to the owner of the server i would think

unless your on a server run by Bis then maybe you were booted or banned from it, or what idk, but evidence, and or proof from those accusing you of cheating

would be nice to know too, for all they know you are just really good at what you do.

Back in the RO days when the game was in its prime i was accused of cheating, but then i did practice on my own alot in practice mode and on a server my clan/unit rented at the time,

so is being very skillful and efficient considered cheating when the enemy cannot get the upper hand no matter what they try? Or is it because they just suck and see you being

very versed at what you do and dare question your integrity of skill?

14 hours ago, IIIRSIII said:

Most players think I'm a cheater...

Play in the "Combat patrol" mode.
The bots will not take offense at you, because they themselves sometimes cheating. :satisfied:

• Like 3

These last weeks I've played several times with and against IIIRSIII and I can confirm what he says, many people complain, insult etc.
When playing, I spectated or followed him to check his gameplay. We all want to learn right?!
Well I didn't notice anything wrong, other than that he's very very good.
And he's wearing a lvl2 vest, which some people confuse with cheating.

I admit it's preferable he's in your team...because when he isn't...you'll loose hahahaha :down:
And yes I also *hate* him when he just killed me for the 5th time in 2min, or when he killed our entire team :e:

But it's only a game, so get over it, or just play better.

What I personally think about it, is that the devs didn't react as they should have when the cheaters and hackers was at their zenith.
They barely informed the community about what was done or who was banned, therefore the trust in the game went down for many players I guess.

So every time someone dies, he calls into question the reason of his death.
If the killer is a good player, then there is more chance that the dead think it was a cheater than a legit kill.

I don't think anyone could change anything about that.

I've been "insulted" as a cheater multiple times in Games like Rainbow Six Siege, it's quite common among FPS.

Just live with it, I can understand that it might be hard to play a game, when nobody want's to play with you, but there's not much you can do about it.

Maybe play "fair", not as fast as I've seen in your vids. Don't use overpowerd guns, with 6.5 "and" a 50 cal. Yea, it's a good gun, but a Protector 9mm will do the job as well, and people won't flame you all the time.

Or the may flame even more, because you kill them with this "shitty" gun, as I said, there's not much you can do. Be nice and try to find someone to play with, who's as good as you and let him join the enemy team, maybe that works ^^

Well, lets be blunt here: ARGO really suck! ....

I am not sure what went wrong with the development but from my point of you, the bad optimization makes you think that somebody cheated. IIRSII , I played with and against you and I must admit, I sometime wonder. To be fair, I don't honestly know when the game came out but when you see 27k under your stats while the closest one is at 24k , you start to wonder....which I did.

First thing first, ARGO screwed up by allowing whatever LVL players to play against whatever LVL. A LVL 25 playing against a LVL 1 will ALWAYS have bad result. Not only do you have better gear and guns but you also have an ARMOR!, against a dude with a Tshirt. So yes, players could argue that your face is not shielded but your chances to get headshot are not as easy as shooting players wherever you want. So what ARGO should have done?  They should have done like World of tank where you can compete between 2-3 LVL. So a LVL 5 might play versus a LVL 3 or a LVL 7 but that is it. That way, it gives chance for all players to enjoy. on ARGO, I barely played a week and I am already tired of going against LVL 25s. so imagine the LVL 1 trying for the first time?! Heck, no wonder why there are more than 30000 players but the servers are all empty.

Second thing. The game is so badly optimized that a player with a bad connection (PING or else) will ALWAYS have the feeling that someone is cheating. How many time did I get shot while there is actually nobody around me or how many times I killed someone like if I was shielded. Not saying it is caused by the connection but it definitely makes players wonder. In simple words, a guy playing at 100fps will have an upper hand over the guy at 30fps in a duel. While we can say it is something the developer can't control, it is still something not attracting players into the game. Battlefield or even Cod don't have such flagrant issues with LAG, FPS and what not.

So yeh, i am trying REAL hard to enjoy the game and concept but it is just not doable right now and I hope the future updates will address that kind of issues.

P.s. ||RS|| , did you really play 500 hours already? How did you get to LVL 25 with 27k kills so fast? That gives you 54 kills per hour...non-stop.

Firstly thanks for the support.

KokaKolaA3

Yesterday I tried to play with 5.56 weapons, and without armor , I was 7 levels. It got worse, players can not imagine how I could be so good to play on level 7 , besides, they don't see me as a threat.

Blade_Six_One

At the moment I played 1003 hours. I have 2 account level 25. In link mode you can do a lot more kills per hour, about 80. But I don't play link at all times so only 54...

The man who invented the balance of the weapons in this game are very talented. Weapons with a smaller caliber has a higher rate of fire and less recoil , if you shooting something rapid-fire the screen shakes like crazy. I will not explain in detail, it is hard to write on not native language. The main thing to be able to use their weapons, know what they can do. Armor in different modes plays a different role, but it limits the selection of weapons and doesn't always allow you to leave under fire, besides it is not unlimited , after the first meeting of heavy armor with two bullets 5.56, the armor advantage disappears .

devil not so terrible,  as he is drawn. Just shoot to head.  I tried, it's working :smile_o: 

described situation - it's normal for hightskilled players. 15 year's ago i played in Q3, at end a play only with 2-3 friend, because all other can't play in my level.  5 year ago i played in COD 1-2, MW, at end i have kick or ban on many servers. Today i play in Arma 3 and my Q3 skill not working :smileee:

P.S. little advice - friends, buy good headphones and listen sound of steps, shots, open doors, listen everything. Sound positioning in agro is great 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, winterfeldt said:

IIIRSIII : i have to apologize myself

First post is apologizes... you probably did bad things ;)
I'm sure it is really appreciated.

56 minutes ago, winterfeldt said:

I have done nothing, but as many i thought RS was a cheater.

That's the reason i apologize myself.

You wanna apologize to me? Do I understand correctly?
I am very surprised. You are the first who makes a male act.

16 hours ago, TeNoR said:

Play with pistol -_-

90% players of Project Argo

On 30/10/2017 at 12:41 AM, IIIRSIII said:

You wanna apologize to me? Do I understand correctly?
I am very surprised. You are the first who makes a male act.

Yes i do !

On 10/1/2017 at 8:10 PM, IIIRSIII said:

In recent time it becomes increasingly difficult to play my favorite game. Most players think I'm a cheater...including players who have been in the game a long time and understand how the game works. I started to record all the gameplay, some videos put on youtube...but every day gets harder. Players don't want to play against me... kill me when I was in their team for fun...And this against the background of verbal abuse and unfounded accusations. I don't even know how developers can help in this situation...

Honestly, at first I did think you had to be using a aimbot, no one can be that good of a shot. Then after playing vs you a few times, I must say, you have my deepest respect. 

Do you know why there is no Argo league or tournament in eSports or ESL? They already know, you would be the #1 ranked player. lol

As for the verbal abuse... Something to keep in mind, players that suck, tend to be "haters".  :eh: 

Personally I do not think there is much the devs will do about it, I doubt Bohemia is going to pay some ones salary to be a "babysitter" monitoring the games all day long,  that costs Bohemia money.  The most cost effective way would be to have the players report those "haters" and then deal with them.  If there is someone being  a jerk, you can use the Report Player  page. In the behavior question, it does have "harassment" and "grief" as options.

• Thanks 2

Snake.Pliskin

You're one of the few who behaves with dignity and in defeat and in victory. I think I am also partly to blame. I always imposed on players of high level competition,but not everything depends on the level.

I would not like to always lose, but I just want justice and balance.

3 hours ago, djotacon said:

Is this your own you tube channel?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC48iaVCaKEfoYvc-gbC4aRQ

yes?

Can you explain this misterious red circle on this 0:34 video?

or the other misterious red circle on this video 0:58?

because I'm start to think you are very clever recording your own cheat..XD

When you play in Argo, press the "T" this is "tactical ping".

10 hours ago, Snake.Pliskin said:

Personally I do not think there is much the devs will do about it, I doubt Bohemia is going to pay some ones salary to be a "babysitter" monitoring the games all day long,  that costs Bohemia money. Can't disagree with that. 
The most cost effective way would be to have the players report those "haters" and then deal with them. If there is someone being  a jerk, you can use the Report Player  page. In the behavior question, it does have "harassment" and "grief" as options. Reporting a player is a real pain and in addition lot of people can't record their game sessions. In addition, many cheaters / TKers are still in-game even after multiple reports, so it is going to be hard to get rid of harassing players with that system IMO.

6 hours ago, IIIRSIII said:

I think I am also partly to blame. I always imposed on players of high level competition,but not everything depends on the level.

I would not like to always lose, but I just want justice and balance. In short... Even the worst player will eventually be level 25 by the time.
Levels are not a guaranty for players' skills, but rather the property of its character (loadout).

9 hours ago, djotacon said:

Can you explain this misterious red circle on this 0:34 video?

or the other misterious red circle on this video 0:58?
because I'm start to think you are very clever recording your own cheat..XD
That's why people call other cheaters :(

Youre fast and good player thats all. If someone is on lover level in skills (allso in behavior) he will allways call you cheater. had exacly same situation in BF3, when friendly units was taking jeeps, driving fast in my direction and getting off vehicle - empty vehicle can kill you in BF3. This is when i stopped playing Multi (year ago or more). Dont worry and do your thing.

I've played against you more than once.

In my opinion you are cheating.

The whole purpose of this thread (begun by you) is an amateur, 'pseudo psychological' attempt on your part to try and hide it.

'If I'm the one bringing to everyone's attention the elephant in the room they'll not suspect me'

6 hours ago, TomHorn said:

I've played against you more than once.

In my opinion you are cheating.

The whole purpose of this thread (begun by you) is an amateur, 'pseudo psychological' attempt on your part to try and hide it.

'If I'm the one bringing to everyone's attention the elephant in the room they'll not suspect me'

Interesting idea, but I'm not a cheater. I was hoping that the developers might come up with a solution to this problem.
Those who are lost in battle , no evidence is not enough.

I'm glad that at least someone changed their mind.

Killing him is fun  when i catch him ^_^, in clash mode. I cant play link to often, it's to fast pace and my machine cant handle it very well, I tried.

But i can't find you anymore in clash, I don't know why. :P  why do you prefer link so much?

I like your thrend. You know WHY? Because you make a Trophy out of yourself :))) end when you die by my  hand I'm like.... "Yess I have his HEAAAD on my Wall" very rewording :))

Thank you for the experience you brought ingame   "Your my russian Trophy" ^_^

• Haha 1