Maio

Arma 3: Community wishes & ideas- NO DISCUSSION

Shooting from vehicles

I will try to make this sometime this week.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

A british expansion pack, adding official MTP uniforms and osprey carriage systems as well as the vehicles such as the landrover, foxhounds etc.

There is already some some british units, it could be completed with vehicles or stuff.

Well those " british " units got some weird camos.

I'd agree with sir Harrington.

The ARMA 3 launcher should open the workshop in the steam browser and not the standard browser.

While using secondaries; vaulting over things, general movement, should be less clumsier than it was in Arma 2, definitely less clumsier than with a primary (or at least as much as), wouldn't you agree? Much gratitude for your attention, loyal Arma 3 player. :3

I wonder if there's a possibility to make more Katiba variants. An LSW and a marksman version, to name a few.

Can't remember if a black camo for the TRG has been asked, it's not in the list on the first post.

I would like that you added a sound for fire of burning equipment and improved effects of explosions.

Probably been mentioned, but what with the Helicopters DLC improving the flight model and sling loading, hopefully this principle could be extrapolated to cargo vehicles, allowing for a proper loading/unloading of crates/water tanks/equipment and things like towing. Articulated towing model would make the most of PhysX implementation and extrapolate well for things like artillery and anti-air artillery and radars (for when these come due to be updated :))

this game really needs a singleplayer respawn script/module.

Wishes for future ArmA (speak ArmA4)

-resting weapons / using that damn bipod!

-improve medic system or at least bring back ArmA2 Medic System

-bring back breaking legs like in ArmA2

->locational hit effects (getting shot in leg -> cannot walk ; is that implemented right now?)

(-present, not future... real weapons etc.)

-optimization (and I mean engine optimization ; not removing unnecessary things like animal simulation)

-> good multicore support

-espionage (wearing enemy uniform makes them think you are one of them etc.)

-improved Armor simulation (both infantry and vehicles ; look at VBS)

-better sound immersion (different sounds inside, reverb etc.)

-rivers (VBS)

-improved water combat (maybe some bigger attack boats, to give infantry on land artillery support etc.)

-fully animated vehicles (doors etc. open)

-gibs & gore (shooting someones leg with a .50cal from 5m distance should rip their leg off ; look at VBS)

-snow, dynamic snow

i am missing since OFP a official singleplayer respawn module.

this game REALLY needs a respawn module for SP.

i mean, the game has so many scripts ans functions, yet no SP respawn module/script.

okay, we have for arma 2 custom made SP respawn scripts, but i mean OFFICIAL respawn modules, also there is no custom respawn script/module out for arma 3.

it is really time for a SP respawn module.

Can I have a download link for a black version of the mk14 EBR please? Please PM it to me.

Thank you.

Dunno if this is being worked on but I'd like hiddenselections for more weapons like launchers and stuff.

Also, the Red Crystal selection being a hiddenselection as well so people can put Red Crosses and Red Crescents and stuff.

We realistic looking beards like the sf have :)

Picture in picture scopes. this actually looks like a magnified scope, not a zoomed in picture.

This would be a great thing to add. Along with the bipods, in the marksman DLC?

Love the rotorLib btw.

Keep up the good works Bohemia

In depth EOD tech and suits, also roadside IEDs and AI that actively place them when faced with an opposing force (typically Blufor)

More realism.

Especially concerning the damage model and small arms ballistics.

Lack of wind, spin drift, etc saddens me.

I'd like to suggest expanded animations. For example, putting on NVGs should make the trooper reach towards them and flip them down. Same with taking them off. Death animations should be more varied, you don't instantly die when hit, there should be some coughing/wheezing, perhaps the dying troopers should sometimes drop and die while on the ground. I just played Metro: Last Light and realized just how important are those small, "atmospheric" animations. Perhaps even animating the firemode switch could be done (for most guns, it'd be switched with a flick of one's finger, but watch out for AKs!).

I would like to see multiple attachments for side rails. Or better yet, a whole realistic rail system where you can attach optics anywhere along the rail, same with CQB grip, or 203 launcher. (Make them an attachment). But at least utilize both side rails.