Maio

Arma 3: Community wishes & ideas- NO DISCUSSION

Instead of the quite ancient CSAT&AAF simple Kamaz trucks(by A3 timeline) this could be a better choice and still with East flavor(beefed up Kamaz):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:KamAZ-63968_Typhoon_-_Engineering_technologies_2012_%288%29.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7e/KAMAZ-63968_Typhoon_armored_vehicle.jpg

Oh Bohemia, Bohemia, my heart beats for thee,

I devoutly wish for a developer tutorial or three.

To create dialogues I desire; and to set things on fire,

and to properly animate my flag being raised higher.

I ask not for Microsoft style documentation,

that odious assault upon the knowledge nation;

rather a walkthrough, or video, or article on the wiki,

taking me from nothing to the equivalent of a perfectly baked bikkie.(*)

So end this pain BIS, I tire of seething with rage,

when I would much rather sit with the wise and the sage.

Stryder Camera moving up and down, make the vehicle lower like the original Fennek. So that it can actually be used as a scout. Low Profile, hide behind something, raise camera and spot without being seen.

In settings there are slow forward, normal speed and fast forward options for driving vehicles. It could work like changing gear when driving in a rough terrain or uphill so that player has to adjust this.

When bullets fly through a wall (wooden, brick or concrete) it would be nice if there were holes in the wall and the beams of light shone through them just like the light does through windows.

Bullets don't fly through weapons held by a soldier, which is a nice feature. It would be good if bullets could damage optics (scope or collimator) kind of like in dayz. The same would apply for armor optical system - if damaged it would be useless, which could be tactically employed.

Developers of Bohemia really read this topic?

How many updates will out until the problems with tripods/ bipods of weapons are fixed?

Why all kind of glasses never crack and break in game?

Why the vehicles when blow up stay static in ground like a rock?

Think its basic things.

This is by no means important as it does not effect gameplay.

But be nice if different units walked different ways.

When walking all units look robotic all the same walking animations. It looks unnatural. Have heavy mg guys holding their gun lowered , some rifle infantry two hands on some times one hand relaxed. A.t guys holding their strap sometimes.

Basically Having a random mixture of animations everytime you chose to walk with weapon lowered on patrol. As of now all men have the same. One hand on gun other arm hanging doing a swagger.

exclusion options for missions in the browser . the half what i see is altis live ....

and maby a bigger mission information field - what you must do in this mission ;) many peoples join have no plan and kill dudes on the spawn point. he have no plan what the targets in the missions. many jip can reduction so.

As it seems everybody is forgetting FIA so perhaps some (older) equipment for them ?? like tanks guns and cars

An update of the MP browser.

With features like :-

Mission name exclusion.

A way to remove servers using a list of mission names, similar to the show only missions with this name feature currently in place but with it excluding missions and with the ability to use multiple names (example life;bl1psmission;counterstrike would exclude all missions from the server list if they contained any of the three words.

Difficulty Settings Show and Hide.

A way to show only servers using certain combinations of settings.

Example :-

A drop down system with tickable boxes along with a select and deselect all box at the top.

A ticked option would mean show server if setting is ON or OFF.

Not having a tick next to an option would mean DO NOT show servers with this option ON.

Armor

FriendlyTag

EnemyTag

MineTag

HUD

HUDPerm

HUDWp

HUDWpPerm

HUDGroupInfo

AutoSpot

Map

WeaponCursor

AutoGuideAT

ClockIndicator

3rdPersonView

CameraShake

DeathMessages

NetStats

VonID

ExtendInfo

StanceIndicator

So if you only unticked 3rdPersonView you would only see servers with 3rdPersonView OFF in the list, but would see servers with and without all the other options.

If you left them all ticked you would see all servers.

Or have a show if on and hide if on box for each option which when not ticked showed servers with that setting on or off.

I think that this allows for all tastes.

Edited by BL1P

an option for no rain at all . we need full overcast without rain.... its no so dificult

an option for no rain at all . we need full overcast without rain.... its no so dificult

I'm pretty sure that's possible. Set rain to manual instead of auto, set overcast to full and rain to zero.

Edit: Whoops, sorry. No discussion.

Something that fixes the misalignment between the coax and the optics. It shoots far left/right at longer distances.

I want them to fix the skybox. Even when it's storming out in ArmA, during the day it just doesn't look right. You can usually see the sun if the fog is low enough, as well as blue sky beyond the clouds. This needs to be fixed. If I want a humdinger of a storm, I want it to look like a really bad storm.

This one should be quite simple - a blank adapter muzzle attachment. This could be universal for all weapons for the sake of simplicity. When attached this would essentially convert the ammo type of all weapons to 'blank' which would be essentially the same as far as sounds and animations are concerned, but the actual bullet is removed. Preferably a bright colour so it is obvious who has one attached!! This would be very useful for those who are building training missions.

Module to set-up maximum health of soldier - so he can survive more bullets. (I cannot find working script for increasing soldier's maximum health)

And also a long requested thing that was promised to be added to game to the release but is still not in - Loadout edit in mission editor!

Edited by danny96

Hi,

please add DirectX 12 support ! (to improuve cpu performance)

Thanks.

Hello all;

my two cents...

Game Play:

on server side - option to turn off the lockout of vehicles if someone in the vehicle had incident of friendly fire. I ask this as it is extremely frustrating on everyone in game when someone knowingly or un-knowingly had TK'd and is occupying a spot in transport and stopping anyone else from getting in.

Content, Misc:

Bring the houses, walls, objects that we enjoyed using in ArmA2/OA to ArmA3.

Bring over the pop-up target images, all the ones in ArmA3 are the same image even though they are marked as an aggressor or hostage.

add 5-6 tracers ( or more ) for one bullet from the Gatling. and add 5-6 impacts (or more ) for one bullet in the splash area. look more real and need not more performance for the bullet calculation ;-)

so you can better see his effectiven radius ! as pilot or gunner.

only with a larger splash damage -without visible impacts in the area ,you can judge the poor.