Maio

Arma 3: Community wishes & ideas- NO DISCUSSION

maybe this is stupid but worth a post ,if this possible some day...........

I would like to see in the future , except of teaM Vs Team(TvT) game type, the selection of server vs server (SvS) game type.

more specifically, i speak for island to island battles.

one clan with a base on each island vs another . (i can think more than 2 servers combined for battles) , something like a puzzle of maps like this: east border server one, west border server 2 , north borders server 3 etc , and everyone in turn may be bordered with others.

I know that is not possible at the moment , but it would be awesome ..... think the possibilities...... air raids,naval battles, nuclear raids.... world war A3 :)

i hope that you can follow my thought..........

i m not programmer and i dont now much for how can interact a server with another server , but i think with a lot of work can be done .......

thanks in advance...........

---------- Post added at 16:43 ---------- Previous post was at 16:29 ----------

I would also like to see on all the light objects , the choice of setLightBrightness (runway lights, street lamps, papi lights etc). Right now i think only the lightsource object and the flares have this option...

that would be great! (on off and dimm feature and not only destruction or delection as it is right now)

also make new objects nv papi lights and wind cone

also the papi lights not working right now . light emmision is too weak (0.5 meters from object light brightness)

---------- Post added at 17:01 ---------- Previous post was at 16:43 ----------

one last is a possibility for the player to fight (shoot) when was sitting behind the quadbike or heli bench or transporter vehicle.... even while shitting down (why not..)

i think that is more real to have the ability of draw a weapon as option in any position and any anim stance the player are....

so far if you get fired while assigned as cargo, you cant fire back. this is a little annoying (everything can be simulated except this??)

humingbird physics problem.. you can slip from a rooftop on the road on any angle with engines on and no damage for heli .

Edited by dragonsyr

Fix the changing weapons while running, right now the guy has to stop just to change weapons.

improve the smoothness of getting out of a car and not just stand still for 2 seconds taking your weapon off your back,

improve the "walk-over-fence" system, make it blend in to all other animations, Battlefield has a pretty smooth system, much quicker way as well to get over fences which is crucial in a warzone where every tenth counts.

working bipods it can be done they done it for dayz it is one of the most important features to have

Battlefield has a pretty smooth system, much quicker way as well to get over fences which is crucial in a warzone where every tenth counts.

Battlefield builds on arcade shooter elements.Arma on the other hands takes realism into consideration.You have weight on your back,

you won't jump over as fast as in BF.

another importand issue that needs fix , is the grass ( visual hidding from enemy ) right now the enemy can see you from anywhere if you are behind bushes or tall grass... this is very annoying......

all physics of the vehicles needs fix . You can run on the hills and over the small stone walls with every vehicle with no problems at all ...

Edited by dragonsyr

Battlefield builds on arcade shooter elements.Arma on the other hands takes realism into consideration.You have weight on your back,

you won't jump over as fast as in BF.

Battlefield Singleplayer is a bit less arcade like, more dramatic, with realism thrown in on a few occasions. But the way you can buddy system to get over walls (usually cus scene like sequence), is something that I would like to see in Arma. course in Arma, your wearing alot more gear than Battlefield, so it would take longer to accomplish getting over walls.

Another idea, or more of a wish, Two seater Fixed wing. Would be nice if every faction, or maybe just the main Blufor and Opfor had a two seater version of their aircraft. They had it in Arma 2, but only one plane accomplished this, but it did it well.

It would be good if "reveal target" (right click by default) didn't say automatically if the target is opfor/unknow or whatever, so player has to tell who it is, because you can "cheat" to find out, which side the target is.

Naval battle DLC. Kinda all arma games, missed naval battles, we got only boats for transporting troops and supporting them, but no battle ships, which could be in the game but still aren't. Since BI payed attention to water, adding underwater world to arma 3, why not add some ships later?

I call myself a core gamer that´s playing in a bigger clan.

And that´s what needs to change to make ArmA3 a great game (what it is already, but could be much better):

• "true" multi core usage (more than 2), so that we dont have to use stuff like headless client
  • a working (bug free) and easy to use scripting language like python, java or javascript
  • a well written and accurate documentation
  • build-in radio system (like ACRE or TFR, shouldn´t be to hard)
  • ambient life
  • a wounding system
  • put more money in your game, dont let the community work for you!

Hi dev team, i love ur game but i want u too add more weapons and veichiles.

i want to see weapons like u maby have in real life for hunting, this will be great for the sandbox singleplayer since u will have a lot more weapons too choose.

My main tougth is that u add in the weapons from arma 2 and older games and many more :)

Also add in new weapons, veichiles for making the Arma feeling greater :)

Hope u will read this thread :P

Sorry for bad english...

I can imagine the command "find cover" to use it to prepare an ambush on a convoy, but the AI doesn't respond to commands "watch ..." or "target a target" in combination with "find cover" command. So it would be good if I give a command "watch ..." or "target ..." after "find cover", that the AI adjusts its position to comply my command. Similarly when issuing "watch ..." or "target ..." command before "find cover" command, I would expect the AI to find cover such, that it can watch or target assigned area or object.

I would appreciate improving it in later patch, thank you.

another issue that need fix is that you cant assign a target to ai's if they are in "Hold fire" state

How about to make a real NLAW? "The Main Battle Tank and Light Anti-tank Weapon (MBT LAW), also known as the NLAW, is a Swedish short-range fire-and-forget anti-tank missile launcher. " BI, Why not do the right thing? TOP ATTACK and FIRE-AND-FORGET

hi

maybe you know wargame airland.iwant to ask if the free camera angle on the wargame ab; is possible on arma 3 ??.with zoom out cam mod and symbols on units enough make arma 3 much better than wargame series imo.

fistfighting like Rocket's game has. :) right now you're absolutely hopeless when you run out of ammo.

Need a second version of WASTELAND V2 because ;

* it's too small ... so small ! (double the size)

_ALtis is big but not enough player_

** Not enough mission, REALLY need varied mission ; VARIED BECAUSE WASTELAND IS VERY VERY BORING !

*** Foods & water must be more rare & can be got by missions most of the time ...

****Please need to a have the "respawn random" choose automatically for those who won't any other choice.

*****For lazy gamers, that is to say : those who stay in the same place for hours just to kill the more people they can ; PUT IN THE PLAYER STATISTIC THE WORD "LAZY" JUST A SIDE OF THEIR NAME ! ( they are not good at all they are natural looser)... ****

fOR ARMA 3 . i dont know the game is so empty & it's the people (the gamers) who finish the game with mods & new island & missions ect ... not bohemia !

For this Bohemia must demonstrate more respect for the community who puts life in the game ... arma 3 is so empty !

but it's Bohemia who collect the money; very sad & frustrating !

I saw a video on this about unfinished game which community gamers are forced to create maps , mods , mission ect ...to do what the developpers don't want to do ... i will search about the video , if not made one by myself !

Edited by segomil

An Arma 3 standalone expansion pack set in contemporary time to restore honor to this amazing franchise. As I much I want to love Arma 3 I can't, especially when CSAT looks like bumble bees and the vehicles they drive make me cringe.

Picture in picture scopes. this actually looks like a magnified scope, not a zoomed in picture.

General purpose machine guns for each faction's weapons squad that fires 7.62mm ammunition. Replace CSAT's Zafir with a 6.5mm SAW weapon, perhaps a SW version of the Katiba with a longer barrel, a bipod, and a 100 round magazine. Use weapons designs based off of the PKP Pecheneg, the FN Minimi Mk3, and HK121 as inspiration for a new variety of Medium MGs.

Edited by samyG

Would be nice to have a direct link to Lan setup as a submenu under Multiplayer

Probably been asked before but it would be great to have a logistics/AA vehicle package for each faction. This would consist of a logistics/command APC variant, a radar or TELAR vehicle, and a surface-to-air vehicle. This could just be the models with no in game use (yet) similar to the SCUD launcher in Arma 2 or embedded in various fortified terrain structures including these features as in eg. Benny's Warfare for Arma 2. They would make great objectives and add flavour to bases. If the models were static, it would be cool to have them with doors/hatches open and detailed interiors with eg. maps lying around/radar screens operating.

i dont know why arma has not melee attack , bare hands use (fists) bayonet and knife use.. how can you play a stealth mission without those options? or you r out of ammo, what then........

is this so difficult??

Gameplay:

-melee and shotgun

Game engine:

-remove auto detection and hardware based limiter, and the auto setting changer when reach low fps

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15161

Modding and Tools:

-inbuilt frame limiter

-remove the 1GB cards from the recommended system specs, it is missleading, u cant even see/play ultra textures etc... in menu or SP.(u could in alpha)

the game big problem is the distance based options in the settings and lack of settings, the game is not unoptimized so hardly as ppl think.

solution to increase performance or gain better visual is this: separated custom settings for all things instead of distance based, the current option is ugly and not efficent.

-separated custom settings ingame for textures and geometry level for: terrain, water, building, tree, vehicle and infantry

Edited by Faultron

Zero Dark Thirty-ish soldiers for the next DLC PLEASE!! Paranomic NVGs, Ops-Core FAST helmets, AOR1 camo(though US4CES Arid camo would be better) , and all the other good stuff!