Maio

Arma 3: Community wishes & ideas- NO DISCUSSION

bis should make a thank you gift dlc to russian modders. starting with russian vehicles from 1990s and onwards. with correct uniform and chechnya terrain

==> Please contain more features of VBS2.

==> and: I think when someone goes prone and his weapon is on bipod his stance should be like the old prone stance that was in ArmA 2 not like the new stance that is in ArmA 3.

*** EDIT ***

==> Please use TressFX for Hair & Clothes Simulations!

Edited by SepSol

==> Please contain more features of VBS2.

==> and: I think when someone goes prone and his weapon is on bipod his stance should be like the old prone stance that was in ArmA 2 not like the new stance that is in ArmA 3.

*** EDIT ***

==> Please use TressFX for Hair & Clothes Simulations!

I want to say that I want Bis to make a version of the Mando Missiles for Arma 3 inhouse so that it get the best look and to make it .PBO and give us the possibility to Air Dropp the system out of C-130 and also to be able to set it in cargo of the nice German Trucks in that modd and Place it in a Gun Cover - as in the Ural Gun Cover Modd.

To make sure FAC can`t see it soo easely when they spy on the player.

I want the GUI for it to be made by Bis soo it will look like the if it was out of the manufacturers`s video.Like a Terminal with a seat and looking like a War room in a Destroyer with moder computer screens.

:o

not sure if this has been covered already. please delete my post if it has been.

it would be great to have an actual animation for the NV goggles. i'd like an animation to have your left or right arm (whatever arm that is not holding onto a weapon) reach up, grab onto the NV goggles, and pull them down to your face, or push them up and away from your face when you want them off, all while the goggles stay connected to the mount on the players helmet. it would be so much more realistic and enjoyable instead of the simple on and off by pressing "n."

Being able to shoot from vehicles would be cool (small arms only), like rolling down a window to fire as your moving or shooting from the passenger seat of helicopters.

When you died in OFP, if I'm not mistaken, it had a quote. It'd be cool if we had that again. Like, Patton or Churchill or whatever it was.

Also, police as an entire faction would be very nice, as opposed to one unarmed unit and a car.

Last but not least, let me lower my pistol. In ArmA 2 I could lower my rifle, but my pistol was only lowered as I checked my map or gear. Holster appearing unarmed til needed would be even better.

Edited by Kilroy the Nerd

well, i have more then one idea to one specific part, so ill just list them:

-gameplay:

- now that we get scopes instead of complete sets of rifles with attachments, it wouldnt be complicated to implement scopes like the Trijicon acog in a more balistic way, without the black cover around the scope and with diferent type of reticles acording to the weapon it is getting mounted on and to suite the zeroing.

- most of us will know the bolt action sniper rifles from Arma 2 without any bolt animation, so it would be nice to have one, BUT with the tactical aspect of pressing the reload button "R" to use it so you dont move or get seen while extracting and remain undetected.

- No more all AI dismounting ive a wheel of a lav get blown up, so atleast the gunner and comander stays and covers

y

- weapons:

-shotguns: usas-12, remington 500, MK3A1, AA-12 and some mosbergs.

-pistols: Berreta 93R.

-Vehicles:

-fixed wing: F18 (1 & 2 seater variants).

-rotary wing: ah 1z viper and mi 28 havok.

-equipment&misc:

-a higher powered flashlight to have a greater range.

-magazine loader to merge tactical reloaded magazines

PS: sorry for no images or links but its my first post so i m not allowed to :(

Edited by AssassinenMuffin
more ideas

improved grenades:

and improved helicopter troop controls, such as dismounting from your view position and shooting from a bench on a heli.

thanks to dslyecxi

- general

- firing from a Mh-6

Right, I really REALLY wish they'd fix the age-old bug with face.jpg not working for ATI cards.

MODDING&TOOLS:

Built-in Mission Editor option to set objects etc. on map,connected at the same time with another player (via Internet Connection).

Edited by dluuugy

THIS IMAGE raise new fear for me,

Really, we still have to suffer from the stupid background texture that not only masking the actual things people need to find on map, but also cause ridiculous lag and loading time when opening the map?

Can't we just have a normal topography map THAT WORKS, then give people opinion to turn on those stupid texture?

Weapon resting should be added. This feature is so handy in many cases and I hope this is being added. Maybe bi-pods should give you even more steady aim than without when resting the weapon.

I know that many other people want this feature to be added in Arma 3.

Host hand off would be nice,if the host has to leave,hand off to the next powerful PC so the mission doesn't end..

hi guys.

dunno where to ask this - in general forum seems to be the best idea.

you all know that in vanilla arma, there is no afterburner on planes - which exists on some usermade planes.

it is very useful.

do we have any information about BIS making afterburner for their arma 3 planes?

I've looked for info, but didn't find...

yeah, no match when I write afterburner...

then there will most likely not be afterburners for waht we know

is it possible to add a new key for flying with chopper with keyboard

Chopper control is really good but it would be great for slow down the speed quickly without gaining altitude.

In addition to the key to reduce the cyclic, add a new key to move down faster.

press 2 times the key down for 2 times move down faster for example.

Thanks For arma 3 --> really excelent

Edited by gonza

I have only 1 wish, optimize this game.