Maio

Arma 3: Community wishes & ideas- NO DISCUSSION

- Bigger user of the Actions Menu.

- More actions (that we could not call automatic or intuitive) on the Actions Menu.

Things like change the windage of the sights or adjust their range, because 1St you've to guess the target distance and then use (most likely) your right hand to do it; this isn't and intuitive or "automatic" thing, it requires some thinking.

Edited by wipman

I want Dslyecxi's Grenade Concept

That was one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Seconded.

Tracked vehicles :

Altay MBT

Wheeled vehicles :

Otokar Arma (6x6 Version , Desert Camo)

arma1vpozy.jpg arma2klrwf.jpg arma33dp23.jpg

Fixed Wings :

Turkish F16 ( Block 50 + and Solo Türk Demo Version)

solo5a4rj7.jpg trf16502a3pxx.jpg trf1650rsqjl.jpg solo1prpn7.jpg solo2ylqyb.jpg solo3zqrlc.jpg solo4hjryb.jpg

Edited by SanLI

Wheeled Vehicles :

FNSS Pars (6x6 Version , with Pençe Turret)

fnsspars4hrsqt.jpg fnssparsals0q.jpg fnsspars2vbsop.jpg fnsspars3oos94.jpg

- Be able of throw whatever action to the Actions Menu.

When you're on the keybinds, be able to choose whatever action/key and send it or bind it to the Actions Menu, so if you don't have a close or easyer key or keys combo to do it, you could always send that action to the Action Menu; erasing it from the Actions Menu when you should not be able to do it, for example swimming, sprinting, driving or just manning a vehicle... or even on the passenger seat and of course when you're seriously wounded or directly incapacitated.

Hey

first of all, sorry because of my bad english :P dont know if this was mentioned before but...

i would love to see a breach and clear system for the special forces in arma 3 with full animations (when team enteres the room). you could also involve different types of breaching doors.

i also would like to see the possibylity to rescue and attack bigger ships :P ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AwdjXqxc2k )

-BIG VARIETY OF WILD ANIMALS TO HUNT (Wild Animal Hunting Missions) I would play this ALL DAY

-reppel from chopper

--------------------------------------

-Hitch things to hmmv with rope ex. trees, doors, other vehicles, walls, crates, people, ( ability to drag/rip out things)

-sky hook for extraction

--------------------------------------

-change out flat tires

-bunker buster bombs

-fire propagation

-flame thrower

-gatling gun from the predator movie

-wind

-tremors/wind when bomb goes off

-a10 gau 8 sound delay

-custom character faces

-nudity babes

-smash walls with tank

-battering ram on doors

- great ambient sounds

-climb trees

-create a fire using a lighter if there is fire propagation why not..

----------------------------------

-Hand to hand combat ex. Fists

-ability to shove , stab , slap, kick things

---------------------------------------------------

-AI char must react to where he was shot. (ai must scream OMG ouch ahh it hurts & cry)

-mount & ride wild animals some times get knocked off the animal

-bullet proof glass on structures

-machete

-boot camp with R. Lee Ermey THE GUNNY ( He must YELL HIS LUNGS OUT AT YOU)

-AC130

-Rock slides

-rain, thunder, lighting strikes, hurricane, big waves, sharks

-USA map theres never a USA map

-CheyTac M200 Intervention Sniper Rifle

-BIG VARIETY OF WILD ANIMALS TO HUNT (Wild Animal Hunting Missions) I would play this ALL DAY

Edited by Carzilla

I really would like to see advanced onKilled handling which will provide exact information about death which should include:

1) Unit that killed another unit

2) Type of weapon\ammo that killer unit used to kill another unit

3) Vehicle that was used by killer unit to do the kill (in case killer leaves vehicle after firing a shot info should still be present)

4) Ability to distinguish death sources by: Pressing "Respawn", Script deaths (setDamage), Suicide by causing damage to yourself (blowing yourself up)

5) In case unit gets killed by physics (by colliding with fast-moving object) it should be checked if that fast-moving object was vehicle and if it was then it should return vehicle and vehicle driver as killer.

need Mil Mi-24 Super Hind ant Mi-8 MTV-5 and MIG-35 for opfor nation or PMC faction

- "peek" features where the player can slowly peek over an obstacle (palisade etc)

this would encourage more people to play in first person which i think is good

I'm pretty sure you guys at BI have created guidelines for most of the assets and elements that will be included into the game, I'm also pretty sure that most of the stuff mentioned here wont make it until the final release due to inconsistencies with the design of the game, and the Engine's complexity.

But, being open to suggestions do arise a window to some assets/features to be implemented, and since the solider weight/load parameter has been modelled for ArmA III, as well as different suits and gear set-ups I would like to suggest to include a HALO jump gear (mask, parachute/emergency parachute, oxygen tank, feeding lines, altimeter, etc... it can be found of Wikipedia but first posts don't allow hot-linking, anti-spam mechanisms I'm guessing).

Having a HALO jump script and parameters for it seem like a good set up to include these assets, I'm not sure if you guys let some room for assets modelling, but it would be a nice addition to the game. Besides, I'm pretty sure that one of the campaign designers(or the community itself) could create a good HALO jump based mission, with gear/set up parameters that are more realistic and of course making the most of the changeable suits/setups for the kind of infiltration missions that HALO jumps usually involves.

- Walkable (big) Ships

ystem

This is a must for me. I'd like to walk around the inside of larger vehicles, such as a chinook, or a ship, like you said. I'd also like functional larger ships (e.g. destroyers, cruisers), not just static ones.

Good sounds like JSRS

Better sounds from the base game would be nice. Fortunately, during the ARMA 3 muzzle flash demo video, the gunshots sounded excellent.

more influences for the soldiers (surpression, hunger, thirst... )

I'd like this as well. In base ARMA 2, you can run forever and ever. I'd like to have stamina play an increased role in the game.

PlanetSide2 has fantastic, clear ingame comms. To obtain similar for A3 would be perfect.

I love the Armory portion of the game, however I would like to choose what type of challenge I wish to undertake rather than getting a random mission which may not be suited to a particular style of equipment I have chosen. Thanks

-I want to pilot an aircraft carrier or big naval ship. Do it !

-The light should turn green When approaching a designated skydiving zone/drop zone

Edited by Carzilla

This game needs proper MOUT/CQB simulation so badly, that I can't even express it apropriately. We need proper animations for covering behind wide variety of obstacles and objects; animations for peeking/firing around the corner and through the windows on different altitudes, both from inside and outside of a building, ability to slightly lower/rise your head/barrel while still staying in prone or sitting position, to look out of cover/into the window, and shoot over some obstacles which you couldn't shoot over from the standart prone/sitting position; animations and features for breaking into the room through windows. Yes, exactly what Smookie had been trying to accomplish with his SMK mod (here is preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vklOq6KFQy4). (Well, even better, what if the game could feature an animation editor, where player could construct his custom set of different stances and transitions between them, of course, limitied by anatomy of human body, then just import them into the game and assign hotkeys). We need easy ways (even if it means scriptable and static, like "press the Ctrl+Shift+F to throw grenade into this window") to toss grenades into the different size's apertures, into the doorways (without stepping into them or staying in front of them) - and all this have to be available while running/walking too (here is a concept which is currently on "to do" list of ACE mod:

). We need ability to breach different obstacles with demolition charges, to blow holes in the walls with c4. We need grenade you've thrown up the staircase to the 2nd flor wouldn't kill you through the concrete ceiling, the same goes for fences; fast and easy weapon management when dealing with narrow doorways and passages (hotkey for lower your weapon and rise it again, or just auto-raising/lowering). We need more buildings that can be entered, in the end. Edited by kot1k

A MH-47E and a Stealthhawk would be cool, prefered together with SEAL units. Also the abillity to shoot from the choppers, while sitting on the ramp / side would be very nice. A FAV would fit perfectly with the SEALs.

Im hoping there will be some diversity between the different NATO units armor.. Not just other camo's, but really diversity between helmets, body armor, boots, etc.

i know about the abillity to customize your armor, but im more talking about the general view of the different units in the game.

Edit: forgot to mention that I would also like to see a button for taking screenshots while playing full-screen..

Edited by ltsThomas