Sign in to follow this  
Reptilienski

FREEDOM IS A LIE-China Overseas Operation MOD

elBO7m1.jpg

Greeting, everyone.
I'm happy here to release my first offical mod of my ARMA3 unit, brought you by Reptile Assault Squad(RA), the Freedom Is A Lie MOD.
The mod is heavily related to a long term running PLA Special Force campaign running on our server, which the background is CPLASF fighting overseas (Mid-East, Africa, South Armerica etc). Due to the background of this campaign is overseas and the CPLASF would face a lot of variant enviroment different from what PLA would normal face in real life, when need weapons, gear, equipments and vehicles for such situation overseas, and that is why we made this mod.

The aim of the mod is to provide ARMA3 the gear and equipments CPLASF would use in overseas operations, based on both real life and some factional.

This MOD may running independent without the support of any other mods, but to acess to full functional of this mod, I recommend to have ACE3 and CBA installed with this mod.

CS/LS2 9mm SMG combat test video:

Contents of this mod:

V 0.4.0(Oct 1st)

Add weapon:

Type 56 assult rifle(Chinese AK)

weapon details:
-with morden era customized parts
-2 version, one scope forward install, and one rear install
-can be attached the customized laser/flashligh attachment for CS/LS2 on side rail
-compatible with the AK mags from villian Arma3, NiArms, RHS and CUP(if you do not want use these ammo, you do not need to install these mods)

增加武器:

国产56式冲锋枪(国产AK)

武器细节:
-现代化改装版本
-两个不同版本,一个瞄具前装,一个瞄具后装
-可以在侧导轨使用CS/LS2的镭射/手电配件
-兼容NiArms, RHS和CUP的AK弹匣如果不想用这些弹匣不需要安装这三个mod)

V 0.3.0(Spet 28th)

Weapons:
-CS/LS2 9mm SMG, this is not the QCW-05 issued to PLA, this is the export and police version.
-2 version of CS/LS2 9mm SMG, one scope forward install, and one rear install so it could fit in a customized laser/flashligh attachment
-9×19mm DAP92-9 chinese made armour-piercing round, Yes I mean it armour-piercing, magazines include of course
-one customized laser/flashligh attachment for scope rear install version
-when using CBA and ACE, this attachment can be swithed between flashlight, green visable laser and IR laser(by using ACE, Rshift+L and Rctrl + L is the keys to switch the functions)
-compatible with the MP5 and 9x19 mags from NiArms, RHS and CUP(if you do not want use these ammo, you do not need to install these mods)

Helicopter:
-one PLA skin for KA-60

Patches
-China Flag patch, normal and low profile version

Coming soon:
-Type 56 Semi-automatic rifle(Chinese SKS, use as DMR), with morden era customized version
-one shotgun
-2 pistol
-a factional 2020 made assult rifle with attachments
-more patches
-maybe more

At last, thanks for anyone would subscribe my mod, and please report any bug and feedback, that would be a lot of help for us.

Peace!

各位大家好,
我很高兴今天忠于可以发布我的第一个正式模组,由RA小队制作,“自由谎言”模组
这个模组和我们小队内部服务器的一个长期战役背景有很大联系,背景是解放军特种部队境外作战(中东,非洲,南美等)。因为背景的设定原因,解放军特种部队会面对很多常规作战不同的环境,所以我们需要适应境外作战的武器,装备,设备,载具等,这就是制作这个mod的原因。

这个模组提供了可能会用于境外作战的多种装备,有些是于现实,有些是虚构的。

本模组可以独立使用不需要其他模组配合,但是如果想要用上完整功能建议同时搭配ACE3和CBA

模组内容:
V 0.3.0(Spet 28th)

武器:
-CS/LS2 9mm 冲锋枪, 这个不是PLA制式的QCW-05,而是出口和警用版本
-两个不同版本的CS/LR2,一个瞄具前装,一个瞄具后装,后者可以在前部导轨放置一个自制的镭射/战术手电装置
-9×19mm DAP92-9国产9mm穿甲弹,没错我说的是穿甲弹,当然也包括弹匣
-一个自制的镭射/战术手电装置,用于瞄具后装版本
-搭配ACE3和CBA时,自制的镭射/战术手电装置可以在肉眼可视镭射,红外雷蛇和手电筒三种功能切换(ACE3默认按键,右shift+L和右Ctrl+L切换功能)
-兼容NiArms, RHS和CUP的MP5和9x19 mm口径弹匣如果不想用这些弹匣不需要安装这三个mod)

直升机:
-PLA涂装的KA-60

臂章
-中国国旗臂章,普通版本和低识别度版本

后续更新:
-国产56式半自动步枪(国产SKS,用作精准射手步枪),现代化改装版本
-一个霰弹枪
-两把手枪
-一个虚构的2020年标准的下一代突击步枪,附带专用配件
-剩余的画饼中

最后,感谢所有订阅和支持我的玩家,请积极反馈bug和提供建议,这对我们帮助很大!
愿世界和平!

Steam Workshop link

ARMAHOLIC

NOTE: all the uniforms, vest and headgears are not in this mod, they are only used for make screenshots, if you want them, go check VSM gears and CUP mod, and thanks for their great works so that I could make these screenshots!

zXPo2AW.jpg

jbxl5y5.jpg

ThvwwSW.jpg

KUY1eX7.jpg

Q4I9iVQ.jpg

aEXp8sZ.jpg

JTkd1dS.jpg

E7SRTGw.jpg

y1wSvSg.jpg

36680259293_803e587f60_b.jpg

23498440818_303e37cfbc_b.jpg

37319892202_bc182ff9e8_b.jpg

• Like 2

V 0.4.0(Oct 1st)

Updated on workshop:http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1149515719

Add weapon:

Type 56 assult rifle(Chinese AK)

weapon details:
-with morden era customized parts
-2 version, one scope forward install, and one rear install
-can be attached the customized laser/flashligh attachment for CS/LS2 on side rail
-compatible with the AK mags from villian Arma3, NiArms, RHS and CUP(if you do not want use these ammo, you do not need to install these mods)

增加武器:

国产56式冲锋枪(国产AK)

武器细节:
-现代化改装版本
-两个不同版本,一个瞄具前装,一个瞄具后装
-可以在侧导轨使用CS/LS2的镭射/手电配件
-兼容NiArms, RHS和CUP的AK弹匣如果不想用这些弹匣不需要安装这三个mod)

NOTE: all the uniforms, vest and headgears are not in this mod, they are only used for make screenshots, if you want them, go check VSM gears and CUP mod, and thanks for their great works so that I could make these screenshots!

zXPo2AW.jpg

• Like 2

Are the PMC type uniforms also in this mod or are they from something else?

2 hours ago, 1LT J. Shaw said:

Are the PMC type uniforms also in this mod or are they from something else?

those are from VSM and CUP I should mention that, just use for making screenshots.