Sign in to follow this  
aie-boshell

Addscore for Successfully Using Support Module - Dedicated Server

Hello, I'm needing a script to give players points for successfully using the support modules, such as getting kills using artillery strikes.  Our friend Larrow helped me a ton with this and got the script working for player hosted servers but I still need to get this to work on a dedicated server.  Here is the test mission with the script created by Larrow and I very much appreciate anyone who might be willing to put effort towards getting this to work on a dedicated server.  Thanks so much :-)

Hi George, thank you very much for that response.  At first glance, it appears as those scripts are designed to give all players on the server points for any kills made by any friendly AI on the server.  I will examine them further as that may help in some way, but what I'm hoping for is to just give points to the player who used the support module to get the kills, so the kills would have been made by a specific unit, such as the air unit spawned by the virtual CAS support module for example, and the points would need to go to a specific player, which is the player that used the support module to call the CAS strike.  I would like the same thing for players who use the support module to call artillery strikes as well as helicopter attacks.  Now, one script I do already have is a script that gives points to players for kills made by AI units in the same group as the player, so if it makes it easier, a script that causes the unit spawned by virtual support to temporarily join the group of the player that called the support should do exactly what I want, which is give that player points for enemy kills achieved by the use of that support module.  I hope I've explained this in a way that makes sense.  This may be a complex script, and I'm no freeloader, so I'd also like to offer a monetary reward through paypal to anyone who can get this working for me as many of you work very hard to help people and I will enjoy the game mode I'm working on so much that it will be extremely valuable to me to get this done.  I hope that's allowed on this forum, if not, admins feel free to delete this post and I will repost and leave that part out.  Thank you very much again :-)