Why on earth can I not use the name JustAssasins as an alliance name?

The game says that I cannot use such a name when I try to create an alliance. Don't tell me its because it has the word ass in it.....

I could use another name but I am trying to move the alliance we got in the game Steel Avengers to this game simply because it is way less time consuming.

That is why we need this particular alliance name. We want all sa players to know who we are.

Any fix please?

Regards,

HE

Hello helicopterenthusiast!

We checked the proposed name and it was not allowed based on the blacklist. We are working on how to detect words better asap so you can use the name. Thanks for your patience!

• Confused 1

Even after the latest  update we can still not use the wanted alliance name!

So actually you guys ignored us. Plainly put. No excuses.

We are really dissapointed and we have just created an alliance with another name. That will mean that sa players wont be able to recognize us but whatever...

Regards,

HE

Hello helicopterenthusiast!

We surely don't ignore your request but the issue with blacklisting vulgarisms is more problematic to solve. We can't say how other companies are solving this issue but we are currently working on a solution that will enable players to use names they wish and at the same time it will identify and block use of vulgarisms.

• Confused 1

But in our alliance description we used the word assasinate anyhow without a problem :scratchchin:

Please don't block that one too!!!!!!!