Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Updated Dutch-SOF Units

 

Update:
- Added retextured TI suite (winter, wood, CQB)
- Added new NFP camouflage uniforms and equipment
- Added Airframe helmets
- Added Mich helmets
- Added new PVS 15 Nvg model
- Adde new beard model
- Added MP5SD6
- Added rebreather with armor and load capacity
- Added divers with survival uniforms and helmets
- Added Unit's insignia
- Fixed armor and load values of platecarriers, uniforms, helmets ( now similar to  BI/RHS values)
- Fixed Stinger aimpoint
- Fixed Javelin not locking with ACE3
- Fixed Underwater HK416 not firing with ACE3
- Updated units loadout
- Improved some textures

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1644126582

 

nldup02.jpg 

 

Regards

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi massi have you thought of doing a Belgian SOF mod ?

as a belgian player it has been very difficult to find any mod of the belgian military, It would be awesome to have such quality for our little belgian community ^^

 

NB: I am a Member of the Mercenaires Français team and as a student in the video game industry (maya, substance etc) it would be a pleasure to help you with the modding, the animation or the texturing !

 

Cheers from Belgium !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi twinzeko,

yes I'll probably make Belgian SOF too, at the moment I'm updating vest and helmets models and adding some new head/facegear to the  addons already released, but once they'll be updated I'll move on to new Nations and Belgium was already on the to do list 😄.

Cheers!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated US-SOC Units

 

Update:
- Added new facegear (balaclava, wrap, shemag)
- Added new multicam, AOR1, AOR2 camos
- Added platecarriers variants
- Added combat belt to platecarriers
- Added winter camo Mk18s
- Added new R870 shotgun
- Adde new winter backpack with ski and snowshoes
- Added HALO-HAHO mask
- Improved models and textures of vest and helmets

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1141915433

 

gear1-usa.jpg


gear2-usa.jpg


gear3-usa.jpg


usupdt05-1.jpg


usupdt05-2.jpg


usupdt05-3.jpg


usupdt05-4.jpg


usupdt05-5.jpg

 

Regards

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated Italian SOF Units

 

Update:
- Added new facegear (balaclava, wrap, shemag)
- Added new multi camo
- Added platecarriers variants
- Added combat belt to platecarriers
- Added winter camo M4s versions
- Added GPNVG
- Added M110 SASS sniper rifle (camo, winter, black)
- Added new M4 super 90 shotgun
- Adde new winter backpack with ski and snowshoes
- Added HALO-HAHO mask
- Improved models and textures of vest and helmets

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1141978995

 

ita-updt-n1.jpg


ita-updt-n2.jpg


ita-updt-n3.jpg


ita-updt-n4.jpg


ita-updt-n5.jpg


ita-updt-n6.jpg


gear1-ita.jpg


gear2-ita.jpg


gear3-ita.jpg

 

Regards

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2020 at 12:31 AM, massi said:

Hi twinzeko,

yes I'll probably make Belgian SOF too, at the moment I'm updating vest and helmets models and adding some new head/facegear to the  addons already released, but once they'll be updated I'll move on to new Nations and Belgium was already on the to do list 😄.

Cheers!

Hi Massi, Thanks a lot again for your work; as Twinzeko wrote, don't hesitate to ask us if you need help (documentation, integration question, 3d needs...).

Cheers and Stay Safe.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2020 at 12:31 AM, massi said:

Hi twinzeko,

yes I'll probably make Belgian SOF too, at the moment I'm updating vest and helmets models and adding some new head/facegear to the  addons already released, but once they'll be updated I'll move on to new Nations and Belgium was already on the to do list 😄.

Cheers!

What a great news ! I'm looking forward to play with it ! as mentioned, feel free to ask if you need help it would be a pleasure to help ! 

keep up the amazing work, cheers !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated UK SOF Units

 

Update:
- Added new facegear (balaclava, wrap, shemag)
- Added new multicam camo
- Added platecarriers variants
- Added combat belt to platecarriers
- Added winter camo C8s versions
- Added L129A1 sniper rifles (camo, winter, black)
- Added L128A1 shotgun
- Added new winter backpack with ski and snowshoes
- Added HALO-HAHO mask
- Improved models and textures of vest and helmets

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1145621857

 

ukupd-01.jpg

 

ukupd-02.jpg

 

ukupd-03.jpg

 

ukupd-04.jpg

 

ukupd-05.jpg

 

gear1-uk.jpg

Regards

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated Norwegian SOF Units

 

Update:
- Added new facegear (balaclava, wrap, shemag)
- Added new multicam camo
- Added platecarriers variants
- Added combat belt to platecarriers
- Added winter camo HK416-417s versions
- Added R870 shotgun
- Added retextured TI suite (winter, wood, CQB)
- Added Airframe helmets
- Added Mich helmets
- Added new PVS 15 Nvg model
- Adde new beard model
- Added HK MP5SD6
- Added HK MP7
- Added rebreather with armor and load capacity
- Added divers with survival uniforms and helmets
- Added Unit's insignia
- Fixed armor and load values of platecarriers, uniforms, helmets ( now similar to BI/RHS values)
- Fixed Stinger aimpoint
- Fixed Javelin not locking with ACE3
- Fixed Underwater HK416 not firing with ACE3
- Updated units loadout
- Added new winter backpack with ski and snowshoes
- Added HALO-HAHO mask
- Improved models and textures of vest and helmets

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1654680843

 

norw-01.jpg

 

norw-02.jpg

 

norw-03.jpg

 

norw-04.jpg

 

norw-05.jpg
Regards

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks a lot 😃

 

Updated US SOC units

 

Update:
- Added M110 SASS sniper rifles
- Hotfix config

 

regards

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated Italian SOF units:

 

Update:
-Hotfix config

Regards

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, massi said:

Thanks a lot 😃

 

Updated US SOC units

 

Update:
- Added M110 SASS sniper rifles
- Hotfix config

 

regards

 

Cool M110 model, but the reload animation is not there yet, it's using an AK reload animation. Is it possible to change the animation to an AR style?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacobs said:

 

Cool M110 model, but the reload animation is not there yet, it's using an AK reload animation. Is it possible to change the animation to an AR style?

Hi I missed that , thanks a lot for reporting 😉.

 

I've already reuploaded a fixed version with proper reload animation for:

US SOC Units

UK SOF Units

Italian SOF Units

Regards

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Belgian SOF Units


BELSOF-ico.jpg

 

Description:
This addon provide Belgian SOF units to BLUFOR side; It adds several new camouflage for uniforms plus custom opscore helmets and platecarriers in order to represent Belgian SOF units in following factions:

- SOF(multi): for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(woodland): for temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(desert): for arid and desert environments.
- SOF(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.
- SOF(CT): tan uniforms and kits for CT/HR ops.
- SOF(Special troops): CBRN operator and combat suit operator.
- SOF(Paras): equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.
- SOF(Divers): divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.
- SOF(Snipers): sniper and spotter in ghillie suit.
I used web sources for references.

 

Features:
- Units are equipped with custom SCAR-L, SCAR-H, retextured FN P90, FN F2000, machineguns and launchers, so no other addons are required.
- Units are equipped with custom FN FiveSeven pistols.
- Units are equipped with custom opscore helmets, headgear, platecarriers, uniforms.
- Weapons are compatible with CBA and all third party's optics/accessories compatible with CBA, even if CBA is not a requirement for this addon.
- Each camo class has its own faction now (Alive will spawn units with same camo now).
- Custom facegear like googles, gasmask and beard.
- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.
- There are 2 weapon boxes containing all weapons/ammo and custom gear/equipment.
- Wide variety of groups in the editor.
- Uniforms, headgear, weapons and equipment can be placed on the ground in 3d editor now.
- Preview pictures in the editor.
- Custom flags and markers.
- Classlist included in folder.
- Compatible with Alive,Eden Editor, Zeus, ACE, and all other mods.
- Reduced addon size, improved cfg, improved models and textures and removed dependencies from other addons.

 

Requirements.
- Arma3 with Marksman and Apex DLC.
- No addons required.

 

Bugs.
Not so far.

 

DL Link
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2061703256

 

Pictures
belsof-01.jpg

 

belsof-02.jpg

 

belsof-03.jpg

 

belsof-04.jpg

 

belsof-05.jpg

Best Regards

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated UK SOF Units

 

Update:
- Added MTP winter camo

ukwin-01.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, massi said:

Updated UK SOF Units

 

Update:
- Added MTP winter camo

ukwin-01.jpg

AWESOME!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, massi said:

Belgian SOF Units


BELSOF-ico.jpg

 

Description:
This addon provide Belgian SOF units to BLUFOR side; It adds several new camouflage for uniforms plus custom opscore helmets and platecarriers in order to represent Belgian SOF units in following factions:

- SOF(multi): for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(woodland): for temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(desert): for arid and desert environments.
- SOF(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.
- SOF(CT): tan uniforms and kits for CT/HR ops.
- SOF(Special troops): CBRN operator and combat suit operator.
- SOF(Paras): equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.
- SOF(Divers): divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.
- SOF(Snipers): sniper and spotter in ghillie suit.
I used web sources for references.

 

Features:
- Units are equipped with custom SCAR-L, SCAR-H, retextured FN P90, FN F2000, machineguns and launchers, so no other addons are required.
- Units are equipped with custom FN FiveSeven pistols.
- Units are equipped with custom opscore helmets, headgear, platecarriers, uniforms.
- Weapons are compatible with CBA and all third party's optics/accessories compatible with CBA, even if CBA is not a requirement for this addon.
- Each camo class has its own faction now (Alive will spawn units with same camo now).
- Custom facegear like googles, gasmask and beard.
- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.
- There are 2 weapon boxes containing all weapons/ammo and custom gear/equipment.
- Wide variety of groups in the editor.
- Uniforms, headgear, weapons and equipment can be placed on the ground in 3d editor now.
- Preview pictures in the editor.
- Custom flags and markers.
- Classlist included in folder.
- Compatible with Alive,Eden Editor, Zeus, ACE, and all other mods.
- Reduced addon size, improved cfg, improved models and textures and removed dependencies from other addons.

 

Requirements.
- Arma3 with Marksman and Apex DLC.
- No addons required.

 

Bugs.
Not so far.

 

DL Link
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2061703256

 

Pictures
belsof-01.jpg

 

belsof-02.jpg

 

belsof-03.jpg

 

belsof-04.jpg

 

belsof-05.jpg

Best Regards

Thanks for the awesome Belgian Mod ! always a great quality ! i'm looking forward to play with it on our servers !
Cheers !

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, twinzeko said:

Thanks for the awesome Belgian Mod ! always a great quality ! i'm looking forward to play with it on our servers !
Cheers !

 

Wow, Great & Fast work 🧡

 

Cheers,

 

Yanou

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bravo and thank you for your addons.
I have been playing with it for a long time.
I would like to see Portuguese units and the BIR Specail units CAMEROUN units

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated Australian SOF Units

 

Update:
- Added new facegear (balaclava, wrap, shemag)
- Added new multicam camo
- Added platecarriers variants
- Added combat belt to platecarriers
- Added winter camo M4A1s versions
- Added R870 shotgun
- Added AUG EF88 and EF88 M203
- Added M110 SASS sniper rifle(black, camo, winter)
- Adde new beard model
- Updated units loadout
- Added new winter backpack with ski and snowshoes
- Added HALO-HAHO mask
- Improved models and textures of vest and helmets

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1655157508

 

aussof01.jpg

 

aussof02.jpg

 

aussof03.jpg

 

aussof04.jpg

 

aussof05.jpg

 

aussof06.jpg
Regards
 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated French SOF and Foreign Legion units

 

Update:
- Added new facegear (balaclava, wrap, shemag)
- Added new multicam camo
- Added platecarriers variants
- Added combat belt to platecarriers
- Added winter camo HK416-417 versions
- Added Benelli shotgun
- Added new winter backpack with ski and snowshoes
- Added HALO-HAHO mask
- Improved models and textures of vest and helmets
- Added Desert Foreign Legion units

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1162059703

 

french-sf1.jpg

 

french-sf2.jpg

 

french-sf3.jpg

 

french-sf4.jpg

 

french-sf5.jpg

 

french-sf6.jpg

 

Regards

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated German SOF units

 

Update:
- Added new facegear (balaclava, wrap, shemag)
- Added new multicam camo
- Added platecarriers variants
- Added combat belt to platecarriers
- Added winter camo G36C, G36C M203 and HK-417
- Added Benelli shotgun
- Added new winter backpack with ski and snowshoes
- Added HALO-HAHO mask
- Improved models and textures of vest and helmets

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1152857794

 

gersof-b1.jpg

 

gersof-b2.jpg

 

gersof-b3.jpg

 

gersof-b4.jpg

 

gersof-b5.jpg

Regards

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated CIA-JSOC units

 

Update:
- Added CIA agents and Security operators
- Added new facegear (balaclava, wrap, shemag)
- Added new multicam camo
- Added platecarriers variants
- Added combat belt to platecarriers
- Added winter camo Mk18-CQBR, Mk18-CQBR M203, HK MP7
- Added Remington 870 shotgun
- Added new winter backpack with ski and snowshoes
- Added HALO-HAHO mask
- Added undercover clothes
- Improved models and textures of vest and helmets

 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=680335535

 

JSOC storm a compound in Tanoa
C-JSOC-a01.jpg

JSOC combined insertion on target
C-JSOC-a02.jpg

JSOC extraction after a raid on Tirsk
C-JSOC-a03.jpg

CIA SAD operator ambush terrorist cell in Rhamadi
C-JSOC-a04.jpg

CIA black ops brief before HALO insertion
C-JSOC-a05.jpg

CIA HQ on Altis
C-JSOC-a06.jpg

Regards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×