UPDATED US-SOC UNITS

- Added custom Colt MK-18 rifles (normal, CQB and M203 black and camo variants), Glock-17 and Sig P226 pistols, they're compatible with all other accessores without any requirements.

usa_upd1.jpg 

usa_upd2.jpg

usa_upd3.jpg

• Like 3

UPDATED ITALIAN SOF UNITS

- Added custom Glock-17 pistols, they're compatible with all other accessores without any requirements.

UPDATED UK SOF UNITS

- Added custom P226 pistols, they're compatible with all other accessores without any requirements.

UPDATED GERMAN SOF UNITS

- Added custom HK USP pistols, they're compatible with all other accessores without any requirements.

• Like 1

FRENCH SOF

FRASOF_ico.jpg

Description:
This addon provide French SOF units to BLUFOR side; It adds several new camouflage for uniforms plus custom opscore helmets and platecarriers in order to represent French SOF units in following factions:
- SOF(multicam): for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(woodland): for temperate and wooden areas.
- SOF(desert): for arid and desert environments.
- SOF(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.
- SOF(CT): black uniforms and kits for CT/HR ops.

- SOF(Special troops): CBRN operator and combat suit operator.
- SOF(Paras): equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.
- SOF(Divers): divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.
- SOF(Snipers): sniper and spotter in ghillie suit.
I used web sources for references.

Features:
- Units are equipped with HK416-HK417 derived from A3 Apex SPARs, so no other addons are required now.

- Units are equipe with custom Glock 17 pistols, compatible with other optics/accessories without any requirement.
- Units are equipped with custom opscore helmets, headgear, platecarriers, uniforms.
- Weapons are compatible with CBA and all third party's optics/accessories compatible with CBA, even if CBA is not a requirement for this addon.
- Each camo class has its own faction now (Alive will spawn units with same camo now).
- Custom facegear like googles, gasmask and beard.
- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.
- There are 2 weapon boxes containing all weapons/ammo and custom gear/equipment.
- Wide variety of groups in the editor.
- Uniforms, headgear, weapons and equipment can be placed on the ground in 3d editor now.
- Preview pictures in the editor.
- Custom flags and markers.
- Classlist included in folder.
- Reduced addon size, improved cfg, improved models and textures and removed dependencies from other addons.

Requirements.
- Arma3 with Marksman and Apex DLC.
- No addons required.

Bugs.
Not so far.

DOWNLOAD and PICTURES

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1162059703

pic_fra_1.jpg

pic_fra_2.jpg

pic_fra_3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Massi, is it possible to allow those nice m4's you have now to use modded suppressors too? The gun is awesome, but when limited to vanilla suppressors that only come in tan or green, it looks funny. Maybe RHS or Robert Hammer or SMA ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ineptaphid said:

Massi, is it possible to allow those nice m4's you have now to use modded suppressors too? The gun is awesome, but when limited to vanilla suppressors that only come in tan or green, it looks funny. Maybe RHS or Robert Hammer or SMA ?

Hi 
I didn't change any accessory slot in M4/Mk18/G36 or L119 configs, so they're already compatible with other accessories (suppressors included) from RHS, RH, FHQ, and all the others compatible with CBA. Just tested now and everithing is working fine.

Regards

• Like 1

Oh really? Maybe I have a mod conflict...Mine are only showing vanilla suppressors. Thanks Massi.

I've got it working now its a mod confliction just going through it now and will let you know ineptaphid which mod is causing it for me.

1 minute ago, trickshady said:

I've got it working now its a mod confliction just going through it now and will let you know ineptaphid which mod is causing it for me.

Great thanks man :) Was dreading sorting through 167 mods.... 

Found it my end try taking Aegis out that is what is conflicting for me hopefully it is the same our end or you are in for a long night ;)

Ah...could be aegis. Awesome thanks a lot. I'll post back here when i try it.

UPDATED RUSSIAN SOF Units

- Added Units  custom AK-103 (including GL and camo variants) rifles, they're compatible with all other accessores without any requirements
- Added custom Spetsnaz uniforms
- Added custom Spetsnaz body armor

pic_rusa_1.jpg

pic_rusa_2.jpg

pic_rusa_3.jpg

• Like 3

Any chance of adding stubby vfgs on the cqb versions of the rifles?

RUSSIAN VDV Units

RUSVDV_ico.jpg

Description:
This addon provide Russian VDV units to OPFOR side; It adds several new camouflage for uniforms plus custom opscore helmets and retextured bodyarmor in order to represent Russian VDV units in following factions:

- Russian VDV(EMR): for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Russian VDV(Surpat): for tropical and desert areas.

- Russian VDV(Special troops): CBRN operator.

- Russian VDV(Paras): equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

I used web sources for references.

Features:
- Units are equipped with custom AK-74M (including GL variants).

- Units are equipped with custom opscore helmets, headgear, bodyarmor, uniforms.

- Weapons are compatible with CBA and all third party's optics/accessories compatible with CBA, even if CBA is not a requirement for this addon.

- Each camo class has its own faction now (Alive will spawn units with same camo now).

- Custom facegear like googles and gasmask.

- Paras already equipped with parachutes.

- There are 2 weapon boxes containing all weapons/ammo and custom gear/equipment.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Uniforms, headgear, weapons and equipment can be placed on the ground in 3d editor now.

- Preview pictures in the editor.

- Custom flags and markers.

- Classlist included in folder.

- Reduced addon size, improved cfg, improved models and textures and removed dependencies from other addons.

Requirements.
- Arma3 with Marksman DLC.
- No addons required.

Bugs.
Not so far.

DOWNLOAD and PICTURES

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1170200119

pic_vdv_1.jpg

pic_vdv_2.jpg

pic_vdv_3.jpg

• Like 3

About US SOF mod.

Can you check the green and black carryall backpacks?

Everytime me and my friends select those backpacks both of them shows MTP carryall texture not the correct one (green or black) like it should.

Great mod man.

We love it!