Sign in to follow this  
Snake Man

Our campaign needs voices

We have just completed the campaign we have been working for some time, yet its using lame sounding text-to-voice generated voices.

There are not that many voices, generally its on the lines of Papabear and Alpha Black. Though on some missions we have more activity than that.

Would anyone like to participate 30+ mission campaign by helping out making voices?

PMC Tactical Fighter Wing

Snake Man, PMC.

I would love to help, but as English is far from my native language, it would not sound good.

I am about to start to make voices in my native language, Norwegian, for (guess what) Norwegian missions, though.

Hidden

Thanks guys. I'm compiling the voices list right now. Could you tell me which one would you like to do:

Papa bear

Alpha (team leader)

Bravo (team leader)

and maybe there was also

Charlie (team leader)

I have not precisely tracked down the most voices containing mission yet, but usually we are in the range of two or three different voices. Must tell you that this text-to-voice sounds very dorky, it would be great to have real persons talking in the radio wink.gif

If you would like, I can email you guys the voice script?

PMC TFW

Snake Man

what text to voice are you using ?

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quote: from RED on 3:08 pm on Dec. 2, 2001

what text to voice are you using ?

<span id='postcolor'>

Paraben's text to voice

PMC TFW

Snake Man