hey guys ive just generated my layers in Map frames, after I click okay I get a error file popping up saying

"11:47:21: Rvmat conf - LayerRvmatCFG.cpp    bool CLayerRvmatCFG::Open( const char* filename =  "p:\jkm\jkm_island\data\jkm_island_dirt.rvmat" )    Source file cannot be opened...
11:47:21: Rvmat conf - LayerRvmatCFG.cpp    bool CLayerRvmatCFG::Open( const char* filename =  "p:\jkm\jkm_island\data\jkm_island_dry_grass.rvmat" )    Source file cannot be opened...
11:47:21: Rvmat conf - LayerRvmatCFG.cpp    bool CLayerRvmatCFG::Open( const char* filename =  "p:\jkm\jkm_island\data\jkm_island_forest_pine.rvmat" )    Source file cannot be opened...
11:47:21: Rvmat conf - LayerRvmatCFG.cpp    bool CLayerRvmatCFG::Open( const char* filename =  "p:\jkm\jkm_island\data\jkm_island_grass_green.rvmat" )    Source file cannot be opened...
11:47:21: Rvmat conf - LayerRvmatCFG.cpp    bool CLayerRvmatCFG::Open( const char* filename =  "p:\jkm\jkm_island\data\jkm_island_soil.rvmat" )    Source file cannot be opened..."

what do I have to do over come this ?

Do you have the .rvmat and textures in your data folder?

Do they have the correct names?

Have you changed the paths inside the rvmat?

17 hours ago, Ginger_jihadi said:

ive changed that and it still comes up with the error

heres what it looks like
http://prntscr.com/gnxtim

16 hours ago, Cosmo_D41 said:

You should have a look and recheck all your paths (maybe in TB etc too). Cause from the picture i see some strange things:

Your layers link to: TAG\TAG_Map\TAG_Map\data\

Your maplayer.png and your folder structure is linked to: scripts\TAG\TAG\TAG_Map\TAG_Map\source\

Well...maybe you should read the answers to your own posts before continuing. If you still have your folder structure set up to p:\scripts\jkm.... while your layers are linked to P:\jkm... then its pretty obvious why those rvmats can not be found.

On 9/22/2017 at 12:38 AM, Ginger_jihadi said:

IVE FIXED IT GUYS THANKS FOR THE HELP :)

what was the fix

On 22.9.2017 at 9:38 AM, Ginger_jihadi said:

IVE FIXED IT GUYS THANKS FOR THE HELP :)

Those kind of answeres are the worst in a Forum, those who are looking for help in a similar situation wont get helped out of this, may be you consider to add the way how you fixed it

2 hours ago, memphisbelle said:

Those kind of answeres are the worst in a Forum, those who are looking for help in a similar situation wont get helped out of this, may be you consider to add the way how you fixed it

i fixed it by deleting arma 3 tools and reinstalling, and also re-doing my p drive (the extract game data)