Reptilienski

Chinese SKS and other weapons:FREEDOM IS A LIE work in progress thread

Mod already publish :

This is the WIP thread of the FIL: FREEDOM IS A LIE-China Overseas Operation MOD, this thread is used for display the WIP progress of the FIL mod, and also as a remind for myself.

Finsihed works:

V 0.4.0(Oct 1st)

Add weapon:

Type 56 assult rifle(Chinese AK)

weapon details:
-with morden era customized parts
-2 version, one scope forward install, and one rear install
-can be attached the customized laser/flashligh attachment for CS/LS2 on side rail
-compatible with the AK mags from villian Arma3, NiArms, RHS and CUP(if you do not want use these ammo, you do not need to install these mods)

V 0.3.0(Spet 28th)

Weapons:
-CS/LS2 9mm SMG, this is not the QCW-05 issued to PLA, this is the export and police version.
-2 version of CS/LS2 9mm SMG, one scope forward install, and one rear install so it could fit in a customized laser/flashligh attachment
-9×19mm DAP92-9 chinese made armour-piercing round, Yes I mean it armour-piercing, magazines include of course
-one customized laser/flashligh attachment for scope rear install version
-when using CBA and ACE, this attachment can be swithed between flashlight, green visable laser and IR laser(by using ACE, Rshift+L and Rctrl + L is the keys to switch the functions)
-compatible with the MP5 and 9x19 mags from NiArms, RHS and CUP(if you do not want use these ammo, you do not need to install these mods)

Helicopter:
-one PLA skin for KA-60

Patches
-China Flag patch, normal and low profile version

NOTE: all the uniforms, vest and headgears are not in this mod, they are only used for make screenshots, if you want them, go check VSM gears and CUP mod, and thanks for their great works so that I could make these screenshots!

zXPo2AW.jpg

jbxl5y5.jpg

ThvwwSW.jpg

KUY1eX7.jpg

Q4I9iVQ.jpg

aEXp8sZ.jpg

JTkd1dS.jpg

E7SRTGw.jpg

y1wSvSg.jpg

36680259293_803e587f60_b.jpg

23498440818_303e37cfbc_b.jpg

37319892202_bc182ff9e8_b.jpg

Coming soon:
-Type 56 Semi-automatic rifle(Chinese SKS, use as DMR), with morden era customized version

model finished, working on texture, model.cfg, and config

XJhJ6AS.png

-one shotgun
-2 pistol
-a factional 2020 made assult rifle with attachments
-more patches
-maybe more

• Like 4

It looks like a pretty cool little SMG.

ETA: Your English is pretty good, there is no need to apologize.  

Looks really nice so far, can't wait to see more shots!

• Like 1

right, first attempt to made the model.cfg success, not the default ironsight would be hiden when attach a scope on the SMG, moving on to next step

9WuwyuJ.jpg

this is no scope on, the default iron sight would still be there, actually in real life the iron sight is a part of the selectable accessories of the SMG, would not be installed on the factory version

wXjUEsN.jpg

• Like 2

model size reworked, compared with the QCW-05 from VME mod, this is the correct size for myself so far.

eZf091d.jpg

• Like 1

suppressor finally in correct position, and now optic rail compatible with ASDG function( which means every optics from other mods have ASDG future would be compatible with this SMG, like RHS and CUP)

a0VEPVf.jpg

ok, now made the RPM to meet the real life, 900 RPM right now, with a 30 rnd mag you will never feel you have enough ammo( the PLA issued version QCW-05 use a 50 rnd mag, but that was 5.8mm)

also, changed the weapon name to CS/LS2, JS 9mm is the former name, I think maybe after 2010, all the chinese made export weapons change the name, so just made the name to be more accuracy to real life. And if you are looking for JS2 from Battlefield 4, actually JS2 is PLA isssued QCW-05, which is 5.8mm, but the appearance is the CS/LS2(reomved grab handle and has rail on the top), and JS2 is the mock up name used in BF4 for copyright reason.

last screenshots before i go to bed, start doing the ammo, attachment and something in the few days.

ftEXfxE.jpg

49UrGxm.jpg

uQ6EFkh.jpg

So, I also trying to be clsoer to the version the Chinese narcotics officers used in the movie Operation Mekong.:f:  BTW in China narcotics officers are under Police Department, so that's why they using police verision not PLA issued version.

600px-OM-type05.JPG

600px-OP_97_2.jpg

oh, yea, need to remind myself, should made it compatible with the MP5 mags from popular community mods, like NiArms, RHS and CUP, because in real life this weapon actually use the same magazine as MP5, and for my immune(yes this is a mental illness of mine XD:drinking2:).

so here's the 9×19mm DAP92-9 30rnd mag, 9×19mm DAP92-9 is a chinese made armour-piercing round(yes I mean it armour-piercing), so I made the round's hit power much much higher than the 9x21mm in villian Arma3. From the test result, within a range 200 meters, 1 round is enough for kill most of the enemies wearing any body armor, above 300 meters the ammo seem reduce half of the damage. 

PS. I'm not good at Photoshop

36598386804_ae117f4749_m.jpg

37052206080_7d20cbbac1_b.jpg

Optic rear installed version, this one is made for attach pointer attachment on the front of the top rail.

37451210435_5b75934028_b.jpg

testing customized attachment, it's a surefire flashlight + laser pointer, when using CBA and ACE, this attachment can be swithed between flashlight, green visable laser and IR laser(by using ACE, Rshift+L and Rctrl + L is the keys to switch the functions). And note this is not the final model of this attachment, this model is temporary just for testing, new model would be finished tomorrow, I would not use that cube laser pointer for sure, it's just here for testing, and I hate the laser pointer in the shape of a silly cube.

MajqnhO.jpg

8BSE1UF.jpg

dHF9mwp.jpg

ZilTJwy.jpg

zZIaJEl.jpg

PadJsiP.jpg

• Like 3

so it seems guys dont like the laser tail, now ii made it disappear, only the laser dot would be visable now.

36641762624_887aa22994_b.jpg

37350408731_22fbf9eb5f_b.jpg

Really nice samll SMG,but I think you can add more detail to the model and don't worry the poly count because it's a small gun.

For example,look your real life pics the polyline through the stock,upper case and the ejection opening it should be the same visible or your model is the early 02 sample gun?

14 hours ago, cmcssc said:

Really nice samll SMG,but I think you can add more detail to the model and don't worry the poly count because it's a small gun.

For example,look your real life pics the polyline through the stock,upper case and the ejection opening it should be the same visible or your model is the early 02 sample gun?

I'm not 100% refer to the real life pic, the background of this mod is set in 2020, so I would made most part of the model be related to the theme of that period of time.