Pl0x3r_2605

[SUGGESTIONS] *QOL-BUGS-GAMEPLAY*

Hi, I am an avid Arma 3 player and have been playing zues quite a bit.  Here are some suggestions and bug reports that I have for Arma 3 dev team on the topic of Zues.  (Official servers)

Suggestions:

-  Allow a "ban for 5 minutes option".  This would help out so much with trolls and the like.  It would also prevent people who go join back with auto-join scripts, just so they can cause trouble.

- ..I find myself spending alot of time moving units into buildings that I have put down.  It would be cool if there was an option to move a set group of units into the building unit, and it would move them into preset positions all throughout the building.  (bunkers, shops, offices) 

- It would be very cool if I could place pre-made loadouts from the arsenal as units DIRECTLY from the unit menu. 

- It would be much appreciated if the placeable non-static objects like Trawlers and whatnot, had their invisible barriers updated.  Some of them are too wonky and have invisible walls and unwalkable floors.

- It would be cool if I could place trees and plant life.

- It would be cool if there was a VERY stormy weather option, where wind speeds are very fast and trees are moving alot more. 

- It would be cool if I record a voice message on a recorder, and then place it down as a unit.  Then a player could pick it up and hear that message. 

- It would be nice if I could spawn groups units into different formations rather than having to change them after they have spawned.

Bug reports:

-  I crash a lot when opening my map as zues.  This could be from units that have been placed, but it is very anoying. 

- I cannot turn on lights of cars or helicopters when controlling units as zues.

- There seems to be a unit cap when placing too many of one faction, but it could be a bug.

- Some people seem to have trouble loading classes from a crate that has been made into an arsenal.

- It seems that AI units refrain from using barrel attachments like flashlights and lasers.  Not sure if that was intended.

Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.  Might add more later.  Also feel free to add to the list.