DESCRIPTION:
        Generates a lightweight and fully customizable compass ui on your screen resembling the one from battlegrounds.
        Easily place your markers on the map and they will update on everyones compass.           Here is an example video. Preview the script || mod at YouTube or Gfycat.           Customization options:   Change the width, span and the positon of the compass in y-axis. Specify y-Offset if problems occure. Switch between compass-profiles and the point names. [N - 15 - 30 || N - 20 - 40] WIP Create your own characteristics in form of: Size, Alpha, Hex-Color, Font, Shadow or a inversion. Set the y-Offset for markers or toggle visibility. Save your customization. Stays saved over game-restarts.           DOWNLOAD: Steam Workshop 1.1 (addon updated)         DOWNLOAD: Dropbox 1.1 (single script file)         DOWNLOAD: Armaholic
        EXILE'S XM8: GitHub tutorial on how to install this script on your exile server! (1.1) by @aussie battler         METHODS OF USAGE:         mission-creators (dropbox) init.sqf _x = [] execVM "fn_voyagerCompass.sqf";         addon-users (workshop)  It runs by default. Settings can be accessed through pause-screen button.         UPDATE 1.1:
        - Mod compatibility created (ACE³, RHS, CBA).         - Mod structure created thanks to @Flax.         - Removed action-entry. Added button on pause-screen.         - Math/Logic optimization thanks to LittleWizard8.           - Fixed singleplayer issues.         - Fixed 3DEN issues.         - Fixed extreme performance impact. Markers still are a huge impact*         - Script version updated.       TODO:
        - Add color support for markers.   Legal:
        I dont mind people using my code in their projects. But if you do so please correctly attribute me "Unknown_GTX & @Flax" if you are going to share it.