Memura Takahashi

[RELEASED]DEVGRU Gear&Equipment pack alpha(only helmet now)

QQ20170919143610.png

Old Rascals Club persents

Hi everyone,I'm so happy to show u our project in this pack.that was our Alpha version in workshop,hope guys will be like it.please link and like and BTW:the patch's flag if u want to edit ,just unpack and open data/flag/flagXX_co.paa to change.we made 1side empty .
this version still have some problem and some bug for real version ,if u think they need rework and fix.please feedback us on workshop page item list.
fast maritime (6camo 2size in game ps:the helmet version is kill osama benlade's use)

Future plan
other versions of helmet(ranger、different variations)
CRYE G3(different camo/variations)

some vest(maybe)
some backpack (maybe)

WIP Topic(more information):https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/207505-wiporcs-tier1-equipment-pack/?page=3#comment-3234489

STEAM DOWNLOAD LINK:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1138606284

THX of you all support and wait!

• Like 8

Good effort!

Just a couple of observations, the rvmat's need tweaked, there's a few parts on the headgear that are too shiny, and plastic looking.

There's 2 OD's in the Medium size, but one is black, the shine is very apparent on the black ops core.

The comms ear pieces still look over scaled...

All in all, pretty good looking Ops Core... well done guys.

• Like 2

Dude, these are awesome, love how the helmet covers the majority of the back of the head. Looking forward to your vest and uniforms.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, road runner said:

Good effort!

Just a couple of observations, the rvmat's need tweaked, there's a few parts on the headgear that are too shiny, and plastic looking.

There's 2 OD's in the Medium size, but one is black, the shine is very apparent on the black ops core.

The comms ear pieces still look over scaled...

All in all, pretty good looking Ops Core... well done guys.

dude,did u have rvmat noties webside? I need to study this......

Just now, cpt.Lmz said:

dude,did u have rvmat noties webside? I need to study this......

I used my own rvmats on my helmets and gear etc, you're more than welcome to use those, shoot me a PM and I'll square you away with them

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, road runner said:

I used my own rvmats on my helmets and gear etc, you're more than welcome to use those, shoot me a PM and I'll square you away with them

thanks body

Nice work overall...keep polishing that diamond and it will shine better and longer.

Finally a Headgear that is perfectly compatible with Gas Masks, Thanks for the quality helmet!

HNU4sNq.jpg

• Like 1