Teamplayer001

How to download/share editor missions?

Hello! 

Recently I'have been in playing with the editor and because I'm a noob for me it would be easier to start from readymade mission and edit them to my liking. I play combat patrol with friends but it starts to feel some what repetitive and we would like to have more diversity in the game. So...

1. Is there a place where I can download/share coop missions? Especially combat patrol.

2. Is Steam workshop planned for project Argo or Is ARMA 3 Malden missions compatible with Argo?

And a side note: I have always wanted to play Arma with friends, but some of them feel that it's too complex. So for them Argo is good mix of realism and playability..and free :-). I believe this game could work also with larger number of players 20-50 players with different roles ( mix between Squad, Battlefield and Arma) 

Anyway I'm looking forward for future updates to make this game even more enjoyable! 

if you want to play a homemade mission with your friends you can host your own server from your pc and invite your friends to it 

if you want to share the mission so someone can edit it you can just send the mission file to them 

Hi @Teamplayer001,

On 18/09/2017 at 7:47 AM, Teamplayer001 said:

Recently I'have been in playing with the editor and because I'm a noob for me it would be easier to start from readymade mission and edit them to my liking. I play combat patrol with friends but it starts to feel some what repetitive and we would like to have more diversity in the game. So...

The developers have shared some basic mission templates for the main game modes; Link, Raid and Clash. ( find them in the community kit )
This can help you better understand how each modes work and what you can do with them (limited). Without script (code) it will be really hard to have something "dynamic" and not repetitive, unless you make various missions from the 3DEN Editor, but it would just take all your free time.

1. Is there a place where I can download/share coop missions? Especially combat patrol.

2. Is Steam workshop planned for project Argo or Is ARMA 3 Malden missions compatible with Argo?

1. There is no place like "Armaholic" or such for now to share custom missions for Argo.
2. I don't know, but I really doubt about it.

And a side note: I have always wanted to play Arma with friends, but some of them feel that it's too complex. So for them Argo is good mix of realism and playability..and free :-). I believe this game could work also with larger number of players 20-50 players with different roles ( mix between Squad, Battlefield and Arma) 

As I said, there is basic templates from the community kit, you can use them to learn the basics of mission editing,
like how to easily add players slots to your missions.