Asmodeuz

Is sector module "seize reward" supposed to be working?

Hello,

By default when placing a Sector module the Seize reward is set to 10. But where is that number supposed to be added when a side captures the said sector? To the current amount of respawn respawn tickets the side that captured the sector has?

There's a small description for the Seize reward: "Score awarded to the side which seized the sector". Ok then, but what score?

While testing this I created a simple mission with:

• two playable characters (OPFOR and BLUFOR)
  • one sector module that I synced with OPFOR and BLUFOR side logic entitites
  • respawn tickets module with 200 respawn tickets to both OPFOR and BLUFOR

Testing with that configuration through in-game editor's multiplayer mode doesn't yield any results that would prove that the seize reward is working as expected.

But.. I guess that's the thing that what is the actual expectation. Like what is supposed to actually happen when there's a number set in the seize reward field.

Would someone else have any experience to share here whether the Sector module's Seize reward functionality is working as expected?

9 hours ago, Asmodeuz said:

There's a small description for the Seize reward: "Score awarded to the side which seized the sector". Ok then, but what score?

Probably the side score, the same use for kills etc.

On 17/09/2017 at 7:23 PM, R3vo said:

Probably the side score, the same use for kills etc.

That is apparent now that the set Seize reward doesn't get added to the respawn tickets pile a side happens to have at the time of capturing a sector (that is supposed to yield the Seize reward).

I didn't try to investigate where the reward actually ends up so for me at least this case stays unsolved.

You put this in the expression part of the sector

[_this select 2, -1700] call bis_fnc_respawntickets;

I did this backwards, using 2 and putting a minus sign in front of the number of tickets to be taken away from the side losing the sector but you could just change to this to 1, take out the minus to add tickets to the side taking the sector. I got this from someone else off of youtube.

[_this select 1, 1700] call bis_fnc_respawntickets;

On 9/24/2017 at 8:55 PM, Asmodeuz said:

I didn't try to investigate where the reward actually ends up so for me at least this case stays unsolved.

As R3vo said it adds to the side score of the side that captured it. scoreSide . It even states this in the tooltip when you hover over the words 'Seize Reward' in the sector modules attributes.