3 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

@AirShark Thanks!

Please wait a few days. I'm gonna release a new update by the end of this week. Hopefully that will fix your issue.

By the way, have you loaded CBA? I'm not sure why it's giving you a cfgPatches error. That's weird...

It's good to hear that this mod is still being updated and polished. It's one of the few mods that I never play without. I'm not having any issues but I'm curious to know if there will be any new features?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

@AirShark Thanks!

Please wait a few days. I'm gonna release a new update by the end of this week. Hopefully that will fix your issue.

By the way, have you loaded CBA? I'm not sure why it's giving you a cfgPatches error. That's weird...

good luck with the new update im so excited to see it 😛

for that error it seems it appears when using it with another mods, i never thought it may have conflicts with another mods though i tested it with only CBA and the error didnt pop up i will look in to it and see what i can find.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, scimitar said:

It's good to hear that this mod is still being updated and polished. It's one of the few mods that I never play without. I'm not having any issues but I'm curious to know if there will be any new features?

Hi! Long time no see! 😉

Yes, there will be new features as well! For instance, the explosives menu is back! Plus the mod is updated visually. But mostly bug fixes. The mod was in a bad shape (in terms of optimization), so I'm writing most of it from the scratch. Hopefully the new version will be less buggy (due to massive code changes, there may be some things I've overlooked).

BTW, the mod will be continued in a new "project". I'll add more detail upon release.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

Please wait a few days. I'm gonna release a new update by the end of this week.

We, the users, are VERY grateful for this, and  TBH, it's a must-have for me...and couldn't play without it. Should have been in the game from the beginning.

• Like 1

Hi again ^ ^

after spending hours and hours disactivating hundred of mods one by one i found that its conflicting with ANZINS terrain, i dont know if your new project/update will have the same issue but just to informing you about i will wait to your new release  and see about it if it appears again  😊

2 hours ago, AirShark said:

Hi again ^ ^

after spending hours and hours disactivating hundred of mods one by one i found that its conflicting with ANZINS terrain, i dont know if your new project/update will have the same issue but just to informing you about i will wait to your new release  and see about it if it appears again  😊

Thanks for the report. I'll take a look at that mod to see what's the issue.

Edit: After some investigation, I realized that the mod modifies the file "BIN.pbo". It's kinda unusual to modify this file. I have a hunch that this is the culprit.

Does it conflict with any other mod? Also, could you please move this file out of folder "dta" (in the mod folder, not ARMA 3 main directory!!!) and launch the game to see if it fixes the issue?

Never mind. This is a shader mod! It has to modify this file!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, AirShark said:

Hi again ^ ^

Good news! I figured out what the problem was. I'll fix it in the next version!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great to hear still working o this always liked it. Last time I used I think I remember it giving all kinds of dependency errors when loading  a game. Not sure that's relevant to whatouve mentioned above 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, froggyluv said:

Great to hear still working o this always liked it. Last time I used I think I remember it giving all kinds of dependency errors when loading  a game. Not sure that's relevant to whatouve mentioned above 

You mean errors like "something not found"?

Edit: Actually, never mind. I just realized that I too had some other mods that didn't work (e.g.: Diyala Map), but I always assumed it was because they were broken!

They're all fixed in the next version.

What's up guys!

Good news! The update is finally here! As promised, the mod was rewritten and optimized, with lots of new features, improvements and bug fixes. Due to the prettier design and superiority in every aspect, the latest version now bears the "Deluxe" tag!

BTW, this thread is no longer continued. I'm going to release this mod under a new project called "All-in-one Single-Player Project". Check out below for further information:

Thank you guys for your invaluable support during the past couple of years. I hope you enjoy the Deluxe version more than the classic one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4