1 hour ago, pokemon77 said:

Another feature request maybe... An option to dismiss selected squad member (make him disappear e.g., because he stinks or tells lame jokes ;) ). I know, i know, some AI recruitment scripts have this, but I'm using Spyder's Addons Recruit Module and it doesn't have this option. :P

Why not just use the already existing Dismiss Units option in High Command menu? (switch to high command -Ctrl+Space- then press the menu key, Y.)
This will kick them out of your squad. It's better than deleting the unit entirely! Said poor stinky guy could actually function as a skunk and keep off the enemies! ;)

• Thanks 1

Oh man, my apologies, I didn't even realize this option already exists in your mod. Bro, you're my hero! ;) My fault, I should really spend at least one night playing with this mod and study carefully what features you've implemented. But it is also excited to discover these new features in such suprising way like now.
I tell you one more thing - I really use ca 80 (almost 90!) mods in Arma 3 and THIS thing is in the forefront/on top on my list. That means something. Moreover, it still works great in this "mod heavy" environment, without causing any conflicts, from what I saw. That means it's well coded. Really, tiny great thing!

Btw, this "high command menu" has more useful options (for me for sure), I'm very impressed.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, pokemon77 said:

Oh man, my apologies, I didn't even realize this option already exists in your mod. Bro, you're my hero! ;) My fault, I should really spend at least one night playing with this mod and study carefully what features you've implemented. But it is also excited to discover these new features in such suprising way like now.
I tell you one more thing - I really use ca 80 (almost 90!) mods in Arma 3 and THIS thing is in the forefront/on top on my list. That means something. Moreover, it still works great in this "mod heavy" environment, without causing any conflicts, from what I saw. That means it's well coded. Really, tiny great thing!

Btw, this "high command menu" has more useful options (for me for sure), I'm very impressed.

I think I'm gonna have to create a complete documentation for this mod. The first page is a total mess!

I'm glad that this mod isn't dead!

But I'm encoutering a little error:
When I play with this in conjuction with MCC, when I activate zeus, it deactivate most of the mod factions and the MCC options from the zeus interface.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MrStregatto said:

I'm glad that this mod isn't dead!

But I'm encoutering a little error:
When I play with this in conjuction with MCC, when I activate zeus, it deactivate most of the mod factions and the MCC options from the zeus interface.

Does it happen even when you don't refresh Zeus or don't create a curator module option at all?

If you deactivate Zeus from the mod settings this won't (or at least shouldn't) happen anymore.

To do this, go to:

Settings>Game>Addon Options>(drop-down list) All-in-one Command Menu

and uncheck "Create Zeus Module". 

Also, don't refresh Zeus from the menu.

This should do for the time being. In the next update I'll try to make the refresh function compatible with existing curator modules.

New version available on Github:

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/1.2.2

I'm not gonna be home for the next two weeks. So I decided to update the mod with the latest changes. Unfortunately, only two of them were ready for this release. The rest will have to wait for the next version.

Changelog:

• Added a new CBA option for disabling the mod entirely
  • Fixed switch seat throwing an error if unit didn't have a proper name
  • Like 5

Does this work in an dedicated server enviroment?

Hope it does in single player it works great :-)

• Thanks 1

On 7/17/2018 at 9:55 PM, sixt said:

Does this work in an dedicated server enviroment?

Hope it does in single player it works great :-)

Not ATM (there will be some locality issues) but I plan to add MP compatibility in the upcoming versions.

• Like 2

The AI don't respond to any of the commands in the menu. Garrison buildings, 360 defense, I even shot one in the leg at told them to heal. Nothing. They just stand there. Not even a radio acknowledgement.

I'm using VCOM AI and ACE3, could that effect it?

49 minutes ago, Dallas Medina said:

The AI don't respond to any of the commands in the menu. Garrison buildings, 360 defense, I even shot one in the leg at told them to heal. Nothing. They just stand there. Not even a radio acknowledgement.

I'm using VCOM AI and ACE3, could that effect it?

I use this mod with those two and myriad others without issue, granted I do make sure that none of my loaded mods conflict. Might want to check the others in your modlist m8.
And next time try to find a personal solution first. (sometimes as simple as a quick google search or just checking your loaded mods for conflicts) Don't make it a habit of immediately asking in a thread when you encounter a mod issue before you've exhausted your possibilities.

3 hours ago, LarsAspra said:

I use this mod with those two and myriad others without issue, granted I do make sure that none of my loaded mods conflict. Might want to check the others in your modlist m8.
And next time try to find a personal solution first. (sometimes as simple as a quick google search or just checking your loaded mods for conflicts) Don't make it a habit of immediately asking in a thread when you encounter a mod issue before you've exhausted your possibilities.

Ok so where do I find the list of non-compatible mods?

@LarsAspra

It's OK buddy. I don't mind! ;)

@Dallas Medina

Hmm. That's really strange. 

Can you create a simple scenario in Editor and see if you get any errors? Except for the error with the HC module (it's some error about a vanilla script named hc.sqf)

You should also see the message "AIO initialized" if you haven't disabled the initialization message in CBA settings.

If you don't see any errors, can you please run the mod with only CBA and VCOM AI to see if it works OK?

This mod shouldn't have any conflicts with AI mods. I wonder what's wrong. The only thing that could possibly cause this IMO is that the mod scripts are not executing at all.

If the mod still doesn't work with just CBA and VCOM running, I'll create a debug version for you to test, if you don't mind!

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/latest

Changelog:

Fixes:

Fixed some remaining bugs in the healing function (player stopping, etc)

Tweaks:

The hint shown during Monitoring becomes hidden when Monitoring mode is disabled to avoid confusion.

This is just a tiny update, because I was focused on my new mod. Speaking of which, it's out now! Check it out:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Leopard,

Great mod, but it's been giving me trouble when I use the "Fire on my lead" command. While it works as it should and the AI hold their fire, once your unit does open fire he keeps repeating "Open fire" almost everytime I fire. I think it would be best if it didn't say anything at all. It would also help when using the traditional way of using the command menu to have your squad to fire.

Also, I have been getting some errors when I try to use the waypoints but it rarely happens and I didn't check the rpt in time. If it happens again, I'll post the.

Other than that great job. Keep it up.

Just now, arma131 said:

Hi Leopard,

Great mod, but it's been giving me trouble when I use the "Fire on my lead" command. While it works as it should and the AI hold their fire, once your unit does open fire he keeps repeating "Open fire" almost everytime I fire. I think it would be best if it didn't say anything at all. It would also help when using the traditional way of using the command menu to have your squad to fire.

Also, I have been getting some errors when I try to use the waypoints but it rarely happens and I didn't check the rpt in time. If it happens again, I'll post them.

12 minutes ago, arma131 said:

Hi Leopard,

Also, I have been getting some errors when I try to use the waypoints but it rarely happens and I didn't check the rpt in time. If it happens again, I'll post the.

Ah yes. I noticed this last night. I'm fixing it now. It'll be ready in at most an hour from now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Oops! Forgot to add the other files!!! Please re-download the mod to get the new features.

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.2.4

Changelog:

Added:

Switching to Launchers (doesn't work - unit switches back to rifle - if unit's target in not a vehicle )

Reload (same place as Switch Weapon menu) -> Unit immediately reloads his current weapon if the magazine isn't full.

Tweaked:

Improved unstuck: Player is "unstuck" to the top of carriers/ships + units are unstuck at their own position rather than around the player (except if they're in water) + added unflipping vehicles + misc improvements.

Switching to rifle and pistol now works unconditionally (even if the unit is engaging)

Fixed:

Fixed the "Fired" EH not removing properly + avoid creating multiple "Fired" EHs.

Tips and tricks:
The "unstuck" option now sets the unit speed to zero, which can be used for soft-landing (if they're falling!)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Leopard20 said:

Oops! Forgot to add the other files!!! Please re-download the mod to get the new features.

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.2.4

Changelog:

Added:

Switching to Launchers (doesn't work - unit switches back to rifle - if unit's target in not a vehicle )

Reload (same place as Switch Weapon menu) -> Unit immediately reloads his current weapon if the magazine isn't full.

Tweaked:

Improved unstuck: Player is "unstuck" to the top of carriers/ships + units are unstuck at their own position rather than around the player (except if they're in water) + added unflipping vehicles + misc improvements.

Switching to rifle and pistol now works unconditionally (even if the unit is engaging)

Fixed:

Fixed the "Fired" EH not removing properly + avoid creating multiple "Fired" EHs.

Tips and tricks:
The "unstuck" option now sets the unit speed to zero, which can be used for soft-landing (if they're falling!)

Please download the new version:
https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.2.5

Fixes:

Fixed a minor teleporting bug in the unstuck script (player could be teleported to the roof!)

Sorry for the inconvenience. :down:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

New version available on GitHub:
https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.3.0

Changelog:

Fixed:

• Fixed mod not launching properly for some users (due to some issue in CBA).
  • Refresh (set R.O.E): Button not removing the "Fire on my lead" event handler.
  • Take cover: Unit switching to auto stance for no reason.
  • Auto-target: Sometimes auto-targeting was re-enabled without user prompt!
  • Medic healing: Medic was ordered to Fire on player's lead but opened fire as soon as he started healing!
  • Take Weapon: Not showing weapons properly if player was farther than 5 meters away!

Improved:

• Take Weapon: Revised code. Now it's 10 times faster.
  • Add HC group to player: Sort HC groups by distance form the leader.
  • Slingloading: Using onEachFrame instead of While (scheduled to unscheduled). Helicopter rotation is now fluent (relatively speaking!) even at low FPS.
  • Plane Landing: Instead of removing the plane fuel, the pilot's movement is disabled (until he's given new orders)
  • Fire on my Lead: When player opens fire, unit's auto-targeting is enabled again (if it was disabled before) so that he can actually fire.
  • Refresh (set R.O.E): You can now refresh individual units instead of entire group (e.g to remove Fire on my Lead for only some units)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4