Updated:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyq6jdo1lfrojf8/%40AIO_AIMenu .rar?dl=0

Altered the Driver feature: Now you can use it without assigning your driver to another group! Navigate to "OPTIONS>GAME>CONFIGURE ADDONS> (dropdown menu) All-In-One Command Menu" and uncheck "Use High Command Driver". Also, if you want the player to remain quite, make sure you check "Use doMove and moveTo instead of CommandMove for Driver".

Note that if you're the commander of the vehicle (as in tanks), your command will be overridden by the commander orders. To prevent this, assign two sets of keybindings for each direction (e.g "W" and "UP" for "Driver - Command Forward") and make sure at least one of these keybindings is not used for "Command" keys (located at the bottom of "OPTIONS>CONTROLS> (drop down menu) Command").

Now use the standard WASD keys to command ordinary vehicles and use the second set (e.g "UP", "LEFT", etc) to command these special vehicles.

Also, if you're the commander, you can now enjoy a silent commander for tanks and APCs by checking "Use doMove and moveTo instead of CommandMove for Driver"! The only downside is that the driver responds to your orders with delay (a few seconds).

Note that the option "Use doMove and moveTo instead of CommandMove for Driver" is not applicable if you have checked "Use High Command Driver".

Something I forgot to mention for the previous version: If you enable or disable some of Zeus functions, use the "Add/Refresh Zeus" option to make sure those changes are applied to your Zeus module.

Also, note that the Zeus and HC modules are only created at the start of the mission.

This might be a little too late to mention, but note that the number you see next to unit names in High Command Mode are not the shortcut keys but rather they are units' formation indices! If you want to select a unit, use "Space".

(some of these changes were present in the previous version but I forgot to mention them)

v0.99 (Beta) (11/2/2017, 7:05 PM, UTC):

• Altered the Driver feature: Now you can use it without assigning your driver to another group. Navigate to "OPTIONS>GAME>CONFIGURE ADDONS> (dropdown menu) All-In-One Command Menu" and uncheck "Use High Command Driver". Also, if you want the player to remain quite, make sure you check "Use doMove and moveTo instead of CommandMove for Driver". Note that the option "Use doMove and moveTo instead of CommandMove for Driver" is not applicable if you have checked "Use High Command Driver".
  • Fixed driver not stopping if you pressed the back key for the third time.
  • Fixed not being able to use Arsenal and Remote Controls Modules in Zeus.
  • Improved parts of the mod that used "onMapSingleClick". Now I use Stacked Event Handlers for compatibility with other mods that use map click.

• Like 2

Here are a few changes I missed (again!):

• Fixed Zeus module not usable in MP scenarios after respawn.
  • You can now spawn ammo boxes in Zeus.
  • You can now edit object attributes (stance, vehicle lock, group formation, etc) by double clicking on them.
  • Like 2

@Realthinged
Hi!
It's not really important as far as I know! Because everything works as intended. (in normal scenarios you don't even see this error - it only appears in the editor)

If you don't use the "Infantry Squad" feature (in the high command menu), just uncheck "Create High Command Module" in "OPTIONS>GAME>CONFIGURE ADDONS> (dropdown menu) All-In-One Command Menu" and the error will be gone!

Also, if you install duda's Advanced AI Command mod, the error will be gone and the feature works flawlessly.

• Like 1

Hi there,

Thx for taking over this mod, Leopard20, for fixing and expanding some things in it. Keep up the good work! I used to play with original WindWalking's version, also slightly modified by me only for my purposes, but not in the degree you made with this great mod, and I was waiting & dreaming ;P that some day somebody with greater skills will come to make this mod 100% working again. And here You are! :)

I have few sugestions/requests, though:

1) Can You add some onscreen notifications (with groupChat scripting code or hints for example) when using some commands? Something like already implemented "Use silencers" when ordering sound suppressors but for orders like "clear/garrison building", "fire on my lead", etc.

2) Speaking about "Fire on my lead" command... When shots are fired by player his teammates start moving/following player, I guess (if they were stopped before). It's not a big issue but little annoying when you want them to stay in place. I know it's easy to correct by quickly issuing "stop" command again, but can You make them to stop moving in your script if they were ordered to take positions first?

3) I think it would be also a nice addition to implement some commands/features like:

- FHQ combat mode ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31034&highlight=FHQ%2BCOMBAT%2BMODE ) ; to turn on/off autodanger mode, works really great all the time and is very useful when you want, for example, quickly cross some cleared area but your teammates follow you slowly and stay behind because they're still in combat/danger mode

- VanZant's "Copy my stance" ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22627&highlight=COPY_MY_STANCE ) ; units really mimic&follow your stance, unfortunately it stops working after player's death and switching to next playable unit...

- taking command over whole squad after teamswitch; I know this feature is in ASR AI, but unfortunately it also stops working properly after player's death and teamswitching to other unit and then you have to use ACE 3 selfinteraction to take the lead again, which costs you only few seconds but even then it's often enough for damn AI to shout some stupid orders...

Would You be so kind to implement these features? Thx in advance!

Sorry for my English, I'm not native speaker.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pokemon77 said:

Hi there,

Thx for taking over this mod, Leopard20, for fixing and expanding some things in it. Keep up the good work! I used to play with original WindWalking's version, also slightly modified by me only for my purposes, but not in the degree you made with this great mod, and I was waiting & dreaming ;P that some day somebody with greater skills will come to make this mod 100% working again. And here You are! :)

I have few sugestions/requests, though:

1) Can You add some onscreen notifications (with groupChat scripting code or hints for example) when using some commands? Something like already implemented "Use silencers" when ordering sound suppressors but for orders like "clear/garrison building", "fire on my lead", etc.

2) Speaking about "Fire on my lead" command... When shots are fired by player his teammates start moving/following player, I guess (if they were stopped before). It's not a big issue but little annoying when you want them to stay in place. I know it's easy to correct by quickly issuing "stop" command again, but can You make them to stop moving in your script if they were ordered to take positions first?

3) I think it would be also a nice addition to implement some commands/features like:

- FHQ combat mode ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=31034&highlight=FHQ%2BCOMBAT%2BMODE ) ; to turn on/off autodanger mode, works really great all the time and is very useful when you want, for example, quickly cross some cleared area but your teammates follow you slowly and stay behind because they're still in combat/danger mode

- VanZant's "Copy my stance" ( http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22627&highlight=COPY_MY_STANCE ) ; units really mimic&follow your stance, unfortunately it stops working after player's death and switching to next playable unit...

- taking command over whole squad after teamswitch; I know this feature is in ASR AI, but unfortunately it also stops working properly after player's death and teamswitching to other unit and then you have to use ACE 3 selfinteraction to take the lead again, which costs you only few seconds but even then it's enough for damn AI to shout some stupid orders...

Would You be so kind to implement these features? Thx in advance!

Sorry for my English, I'm not native speaker.

Hi!

Thank you for your kind words. Actually, I'm not that skilled! My total experience with scripting amounts to no more than a couple of months! Anyway, I'm glad you like the mod.

Right now I'm kinda busy with some stuff (college and some projects) so I don't know when I'll get back to working on the mod again. But I'll try to make some free time to update the mod soon; especially because the new SP-exclusive content, the Tac-Ops DLC, is out and I'm sure people are looking for some SP mods to enhance their experience. I don't want my mod to be bug-ridden and all!

As for your requests/suggestions:

1) Sure. No biggie!

2) Huh...this issue was reported before and I thought I fixed it. I gotta look into it again. Thanks for reporting.

3) I'll have to test FHQ combat mode to see exactly what it does. But the Copy My Stance mod you mentioned seems like a good addition. I'll definitely check it out!

Making yourself the squad leader on team switch doesn't seem like a bad idea either. I'll add a toggleable option to the CBA settings.

Have a good day (night?!) !

Regards,

Leopard20

• Like 1

Hi guys!

It's been a while since the previous update. I'm super busy these days so I don't get much time to spend on playing ARMA, much less working on the mod! (I even haven't had time to try the new DLC!)

Since I promised to update the mod soon, I tried to clear my schedule today and start working on the mod again. I didn't spend much time on it and that little time I spent I tried to fix some of the issues I still remembered and added some "gimmicks"!

Some notes regarding the changes in this version:

1. Support for the config file is temporarily dropped due to reports of issues with running the mod.

2. I have finally signed the mod (yay!). So you can try the mod on a server if you have one. However, since I don't have another PC to test the multiplayer feature, I'm not sure if the mod works in multiplayer. If you have the facilities to make such tests I would appreciate it if you could test the mod and report any issues you encounter.

3. Notable change in the mod itself:

- Replaced "Flight Height" for land vehicles (which had no use anyway!) by "Driving mode" in the "Driver Settings" sub-menu. There are two driving modes: a. Urban b. Country. The only difference between the two modes is that the urban mode sets the driver destination to a shorter distance to help him drive through urban areas better. I noticed the driver simply stops moving in most urban areas (particularly on community-made terrains, Malden and to a lesser degree Tanoa). I had some other ideas for it too but didn't have time to implement them. I'll try to add them in the next release.

- You can now order your squad to copy your stance simply by using a shortcut key (default "Shift+Ctrl+C", you can change the keybinding in the ADDON CONTROLS section). Note that you should manually order your unit to use automatic stance (i.e if you have pre-assigned a stance, this feature won't work). Also you can disable this feature (and some other features as well) by simply clearing the keybinding.

- Added option to the CBA settings for becoming the team leader on team switch. It's turned off by default.

Please read the rest of the changes below.

Updated (version 1.0.0):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyq6jdo1lfrojf8/%40AIO_AIMenu .rar?dl=0

Changelog:

v1.0.0:

• First signed version of the mod!
  • Replaced "Flight Height" for land vehicles by "Driving mode" in the "Driver Settings" sub-menu. There are two driving modes: a. Urban b. Country. The only difference between the two modes is that the urban mode sets the driver destination to a shorter distance to help him drive through urban areas better.
  • Added new keybindings for toggling Copy My Stance on and off.
  • Added option to the CBA settings for becoming the team leader on team switch. It's turned off by default.
  • Added some radio reports for a few commands.
  • Fixed units returning to formation when the player used "Fire on my lead". (thanks to @pokemon77 for reporting)
  • Fixed some silencers not working correctly when ordering units to remove/attach silencers. In addition, all handgun suppressors work as well.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

@ Leopard20

No problem, mate, it's only a game, real life is more important, so please continue your awesome work whenever you've got free time to do this. I'm happy enough that somebody "resuscitated" WW AI mod and I believe this "thing" is essential like ACE, especially now, when TacOps singleplayer mission pack was released. Thx for implementing features proposed by me.

Some feedback from me.

I didn't have much time to play Arma lately, but did some quick tests and it seems that "Fire on my lead" command still causes weird behaviour with subordinates, but this time when they are in formation with you. Funny. :) When they were stopped and your first shots were fired everything seems to work ok now, I belive you menaged to fix this, but when they're in formation and shots are fired they stop or start moving (probably returning to formation) - not everytime and not with all of them but it still happens. Tested with only CBA, WW AI Menu and AIO Command Menu installed. But as I said before these are only little issues which can be corrected quickly by ordering "return to formation" (now). I'm not even sure if fixing it is worth your time and work & nerves...

Copy my stance. I use version 2.0.0 (latest) of VanZant's mod and in this version "copy my stance" command is located in the respective command submenu (combat & stances submenu in this case), so very intuitive, under 7-0 keys, and you apply this command only by tapping these keys. And the most important thing is that you can also apply this command  only to the selected soldiers, so for example, you can have your marksman and MG laying down (7-8 keys) and providing some covering fire, while you advance with rest of your soldiers really copying your stance (7-0). I believe it would be great to have this implemented in AIO Command Menu also in this way, under 7 key submenu, but if You wish, also doubled in your menu, under Y-1 (infantry submenu) and 0 keys, for example. Maybe it's not a bad idea to just ask VanZant for his permission to use his code, again - just to save your time, work and nerves... :)

And if You hesitate to add or not FHQ combat mode then maybe I should give You one more example of handy use of this feature (besides of crossing cleared area mentioned somewhere above). Let's say your squad is in the middle of firefight with Taliban on Takistan and there's an abandoned UAZ with Dshk MG 50 meters from your position. You want one soldier of your squad to man this MG to wreak havoc on these towelheads. But he's in danger/combat mode already (switching it to aware doesn't work, he stays in autodanger) and it will take ages for him to get to this UAZ, maybe even he will be shot on his way there. Here comes FHQ combat mode - with it you can turn off autodanger mode (for whole squad, but you can quickly order "combat" (7-2) again for all of your man except that one dude) and he should get to this UAZ much faster (of course he can still be killed on his way to it).

I think I saw on YouTube a test video of some mods providing a possibility to turn off/on autodanger mode and FHQ was one of the best. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't something like "force move" in WW AI Menu already also? It would be really great to have this feature in AIO Command Menu, but this time implemented like in FHQ, bound to some no more than two keys like Ctrl+C (for example), (toggle on/off), because in this case it's a lot more comfortable than issuing orders by command menu.

Christmas is coming, dear Santa please make my dreams come true. ;)

• Like 3

Hi Leapard20 ,
I was wondering how you turn on the "team leader on team switch" function. I'm not too familiar with changing the cba settings.

15 hours ago, PigeonSparrow said:

Hi Leapard20 ,
I was wondering how you turn on the "team leader on team switch" function. I'm not too familiar with changing the cba settings.

Hi.

In the main menu (or pause menu), go to OPTIONS > GAME > CONFIGURE ADDONS > (drop-down list) All in One Command Menu.

You can enable or disable some parts of the mod there. Also, by checking overwrite clients, you can apply these changes to all clients in a server (doesn't matter much in SP), and by checking overwrite mission, you can make sure that these changes are applied instantly in the mission when you confirm the changes (basically, they only overwrite a variable used by the mod in the mission, such as true or false for zeus enabled).

The only variable that cannot be changed during a mission is "Become Team Leader on Team Switch" (because it uses mission event-handlers), which requires you to restart the mission.

If you have other mods that also have this feature (such as ASR AI), I recommend that you enable the feature in only one mod, whichever works best for you!

Hope this helps.

Regards.

• Like 1

@pokemon77
Hi!

First of all, thank you for your feedback. It's what I need the most to make the mod even better. Please keep them coming! :wink_o:

On 12/13/2017 at 9:50 AM, pokemon77 said:

I didn't have much time to play Arma lately, but did some quick tests and it seems that "Fire on my lead" command still causes weird behaviour with subordinates, but this time when they are in formation with you. Funny. :) When they were stopped and your first shots were fired everything seems to work ok now, I belive you menaged to fix this, but when they're in formation and shots are fired they stop or start moving (probably returning to formation) - not everytime and not with all of them but it still happens. Tested with only CBA, WW AI Menu and AIO Command Menu installed. But as I said before these are only little issues which can be corrected quickly by ordering "return to formation" (now). I'm not even sure if fixing it is worth your time and work & nerves...

Actually I noticed this issue a couple of times but couldn't reproduce it again so I thought it's probably not important. Fortunately, I know what causes this issue. I think you know some scripting so I better explain a little.

I need to make sure both those units ordered to move somewhere and also those who follow you will follow their previous order after they fire on your signal. So I use currentCommand to detect what orders are given to the unit, and then, if it's equal to " " (meaning he's following you) or "MOVE" I check his expectedDestination to tell him where to move, depending on whether he's the formLeader or not. E.g If you tell 5 soldiers to move to a location, one of them will take charge of this new "sub-group", which is why sometimes you here your subordinates bossing each other around! (such as saying "3 - return to formation"). This combination of formLeader and expectedDestination apparently has some exceptions that I forgot to take into account (caused by unit status changing to "Ready", I think).

Long story short, it's caused by the ARMA engine reporting the wrong destination for those units in the sub-group, i.e if you tell one unit to fire on your lead then this issue won't happen.

I think I can find a workaround. I'll add it in the next release.

Copy my stance. I use version 2.0.0 (latest) of VanZant's mod and in this version "copy my stance" command is located in the respective command submenu (combat submenu in this case), so very intuitive, under 7-0 keys, and you apply this command only by tapping these keys. And the most important thing is that you can also apply this command  only to the selected soldiers, so for example, you can have your marksman and MG laying down (7-8 keys) and providing some covering fire, while you advance with rest of your soldiers really copying your stance (7-0). I believe it would be great to have this implemented in AIO Command Menu also in this way, under 7 key submenu, but if You wish, also doubled in your menu, under Y-1 (infantry submenu) and 0 keys, for example. Maybe it's not a bad idea to just ask VanZant for his permission to use his code, again - just to save your time, work and nerves... :)

I didn't have time to check out VanZant's mod, that's why I went with my own imagination of what a "copy my stance" feature should be like! (it's actually kind of similar to ASR AI)

Also, I added this feature without thinking about every possible situation! (such as the one you described) I'll definitely improve it in the next release.

As for adding it to the 7 key submenu, I still don't know how to do it! But hopefully it's not gonna be too hard to add. If I can find a way to add it, I'll probably use yet another cba setting to make sure everyone's happy!

And if You hesitate to add or not FHQ combat mode then maybe I should give You one more example of handy use of this feature (besides of crossing cleared area mentioned somewhere above). Let's say your squad is in the middle of firefight with Taliban on Takistan and there's an abandoned UAZ with Dshk MG 50 meters from your position. You want one soldier of your squad to man this MG to wreak havoc on these towelheads. But he's in danger/combat mode already (switching it to aware doesn't work, he stays in autodanger) and it will takes ages for him to get to this UAZ, maybe even he will be shot on his way there. Here comes FHQ combat mode - with it you can turn off autodanger mode (for whole squad, but you can quickly order "combat" (7-2) again for all of your man except that one dude) and he should get to this UAZ much faster (of course he can still be killed on his way to it).

I think I saw on YouTube a test video of some mods providing a possibility to turn off/on autodanger mode and FHQ was one of the best. Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't something like "force move" in WW AI Menu already also? It would be really great to have this feature in AIO Command Menu, but this time implemented like in FHQ, bound to some no more than two keys like Ctrl+C (for example), because in this case it's a lot more comfortable than issuing orders by command menu.

Actually, I've already added something to the menu that was supposed to address issues with the situation you described here (namely, Unit Targeting, under "Set ROE"). I didn't realize turning off AutoCombat can also be helpful! I'll add it in the next release. Thanks for the tip!

Also, note that you can customize the keybindings to your liking, no matter what I choose! It's under OPTIONS > CONTROLS > CONFIGURE ADDONS > All in One Command Menu.

I personally prefer three-key combos, if you will. (it's because I already use lots of two key combos! it can also avoid accidental key presses)

As for "force move", I don't recall seeing this feature in WW AI Menu.

Christmas is coming, dear Santa please make my dreams come true. ;)

Don't worry I've already got your gift wrapped up!!! LOL

P.S: Sorry if it was too long! I can get too chatty sometimes! LOL

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

Hi.

In the main menu (or pause menu), go to OPTIONS > GAME > CONFIGURE ADDONS > (drop-down list) All in One Command Menu.

You can enable or disable some parts of the mod there. Also, by checking overwrite clients, you can apply these changes to all clients in a server (doesn't matter much in SP), and by checking overwrite mission, you can make sure that these changes are applied instantly in the mission when you confirm the changes (basically, they only overwrite a variable used by the mod in the mission, such as true or false for zeus enabled).

The only variable that cannot be changed during a mission is "Become Team Leader on Team Switch" (because it uses mission event-handlers), which requires you to restart the mission.

If you have other mods that also have this feature (such as ASR AI), I recommend that you enable the feature in only one mod, whichever works best for you!

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Thanks for your help. I see the menu now. Turns out I'm just an idiot. Forgot to update to the latest patch. 

Hey @Leopard20 I have a request for your next update. I use the add refresh Zeus function a lot and I find it very handy because I die a lot in SP (lol) but I was wondering if it would be possible to do the same thing with the HC module? 

Thanks and as always, keep up the great work! Your mod has become so great I can't imagine playing Arma without it!

• Like 1

On 12/16/2017 at 10:39 PM, x_DarkSpecter_x said:

Hey @Leopard20 I have a request for your next update. I use the add refresh Zeus function a lot and I find it very handy because I die a lot in SP (lol) but I was wondering if it would be possible to do the same thing with the HC module? 

Thanks and as always, keep up the great work! Your mod has become so great I can't imagine playing Arma without it!

Hi there!

Sorry I didn't understand. Do you mean an "Add/Refresh HC module" function? If so, unfortunately it's not possible. You can only add the HC module at the start of the mission. Adding it during the mission throws an error. (that's why I recommend using Advanced AI Command). It might be possible to "refresh" it (such as adding all friendly groups to your HC bar). But I'm not sure.

The option for adding it at the start of the mission is already there in addon options.

Regards

Hey @Leopard20.

If you still develope this mod I would like to request a feature: Move ASAP

Description:

Given the Move ASAP command to your squad (or a part of your squad) would give move command in the pointed position individually.

Idea behind:

In danger or stealth behaviour AI tend to move slower in groups then individually. The requested command would come in handy when the squad should move to a position immediatly in a dangerous environment. Example: Squad needs to leave AO rapidly because Artillery fire or enemy MBT coming in, or just need to leave enemy killzone asap - basicly in every situation when speed is the #1 priority.

Right now if I want have the same effect, I have to go through all my units one by one and giv the individal move commands to a given position.
The requested feature would do this with one command.

Thanks for your time, and of course for the mod ! Always hoped someone will continue WindWalking's great mod.

Regards.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tuskohopkins said:

Hey @Leopard20.

Description:

Given the Move ASAP command to your squad (or a part of your squad) would give move command in the pointed position individually.

Idea behind:

In danger or stealth behaviour AI tend to move slower in groups then individually. The requested command would come in handy when the squad should move to a position immediatly in a dangerous environment. Example: Squad needs to leave AO rapidly because Artillery fire or enemy MBT coming in, or just need to leave enemy killzone asap - basicly in every situation when speed is the #1 priority.

Right now if I want have the same effect, I have to go through all my units one by one and giv the individal move commands to a given position.

Thanks for your time, and of course for the mod ! Always hoped someone will continue WindWalking's great mod.

Regards.

Not a bad idea actually! 

Hello everyone. Long time no see!

Yesterday I finally found some time to get beck to working on the mod! It's been a busy year for me and I haven't even had time to play ARMA!

Anyway, it feels good to be back! :)

Without further ado, let's dive into the changes in this update:

The most exciting change in this release is that the source code is now publicly posted on GitHub

Here's the link to the GitHub repository:

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu

Now why is it so exciting?! Because now you can:

• Download the mod directly
  • Access older releases
  • Create your issues and feature requests easily, and see other issues posted by other players
  • Contribute to the mod by making pull requests

As a plus feature, I've uploaded the original WW AI Menu files first and added my patch changes later, so you can see how much the mod is changed! (Go to the Commits section, browse to the oldest commit and find the commit where I added v1.0 files. Click on it to see the diff and then compare the codes! Here's a shortcut)

As for the changes to the mod itself:

Added Features:

1. New AI Driver feature: Advanced Control Mode: I realized that the AI Driver feature was kind of useless most of the time due to unreliable AI driving! So I've added something new for better control over AI driving. Basically, this feature let's you control the vehicle directly by either tapping (toggle) or holding the designated key. The only catch is that you can't shoot the gun during this mode! There are two ways to enable this feature: Holding or tapping the key. You can choose which one you prefer in CBA settings. You can also change the key used to activate this mod. I personally recommend the L-Ctrl key. The default is F key but make sure you change it (it's only good if you go with toggling)There's also a new option in CBA settings called Player Watch Direction During Adv. Control Mode. There are two options 1. Look ahead. 2. Fixed.  This option can also be toggled directly via the menu: Open the menu and press Space (default select key) twice, or manually go to Driver Settings > Fix Watch Dir.
  2.  During Driver Mode, increase or decrease air vehicle flight height directly using L-Shift and Z (default keys - can be changed). As per uje, delete the keybinding to disable the feature if you don't want it.
  3.  New option in HC Menu: Add HC Groups to Player: This enables you to add other groups to your HC bar.
  4. Player can now switch seats directly via the menu. Open the menu without selecting any unit and navigate to Vehicle Commands>Switch Seats.
  5. Added new feature to Infantry Commands> Inventory: If you select two units, you can make them trade items with each other. This is useful if you, e.g, want your unit to take ammo from the ammo bearer. When you select two units and select Inventory, make sure you point at the right place for the units to move to. Once you select it, you will be prompted to choose a unit. This is the unit who will open the other unit's inventory.
  6. Added initial support for ACE Medical. It's not extensively tested and there may be bugs.
  7. Added new CBA settings for hiding the initialization message. (AIO Initialized in chat)

Fixed/improved:

1.  Code optimization and speed improvement.
  2.  Fixed HC module not working correctly. AIC is not needed anymore for this to work properly!
  3. Improved Switch seats for units: it now works flawlessly and unconditionally.
  4.  Improved Unstuck Unit feature. In-flight vehicles can't be unstuck now; now also resets unit animation state; minor improvements to distances.
  5. Fixed units not able to board some RHS vehicles.
  6. Misc minor bug fixes

Removed:

• Moved Refresh Player feature from Infantry Commands to Unstuck units. Use Unstuck Units without selecting any unit to refresh player.

Download:

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/download/Latest/All-In-One-AI-Command-Menu-v1.1.zip

I've also started working on a new dynamic SP mission lately so I may not be able to update the mod with new feature anymore. But I'll try my best to finish the currently WIP features in the next release.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

10 hours ago, tuskohopkins said:

Hey @Leopard20.

Description:

Idea behind:

Regards.

Hi!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try to add it if possible!

I've added your feature request to the GitHub repository. If you have more feature requests, you can post them there too! ;)

• Like 1

@pokemon77 I've added your feature request to GitHub repository. I'll see if I can include it.

@x_DarkSpecter_x I think the new release achieves what you asked above. Let me know if it works!

Sorry for the long delay. :(

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

Hi!

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll try to add it if possible!

I've added your feature request to the GitHub repository. If you have more feature requests, you can post them there too! ;)

Hi,

Thanks, I hope it can be easily implemented.

Keep up the good work!

New version available on GitHub:

https://github.com/leopard20/All-In-One-Command-Menu/releases/tag/v1.2.0

Changelog:

Added:

• Player will now use voice chat (radio commands) to issue commands instead of plain text. This can be turned off in CBA settings.
  • New Copy My Stance mode: Exact. using this mode, the units will copy the exact player stance, including the intermediate stances! (for the first time ever in ARMA 3, or at least so I believe!) This option can be toggled in CBA settings.
  • Sprint Mode (Infantry Commands): Units will always be forced to sprint, even when they're in crouch position! (vanilla ARMA has no such feature)
  • Set Unit Stance (Infantry Commands): A complete list of stances for your units, including intermediate stances!
  • Retreat! (Infantry Commands > Set ROE): Select a map position for the units to fall back to. They will bail ASAP! This option also enables Sprint Mode and disables AUTOTARGET automtically.

Fixed/Improved:

• Fixed Zeus able to spawn enemy units.
  • Fixed Zeus not updating if a previous Curator module existed.
  • Fixed Advanced Driver Mode bug in MP scenarios.
  • Improved mount. It should work better on carriers now.
  • Improved Unit Targeting (now called Auto Target): Now it'll only disable Autotarget , not Target.

Some notes:

1) To use the custom stances from my mod (intermediate stances and Copy My Stance), make sure you set unit stance to Auto (this can be done via the AIO menu or the vanilla "key 7" menu)

2) When using intermediate stances, units might get bugged and refuse to move. This is because they want to use standard stances other than what corresponds to their current stance (e.g they're in "Prone, Up" position but want to use Crouch) In these situations, do one of the following:

• Use the menu Set Stance option (Infantry Commands > Set Unit Stance) and use Auto stance. This might not work all the time. Only try it if the unit is not in danger.
  • Use the menu Set Stance option (Infantry Commands > Set Unit Stance) to reset their stance. Works all the time! However, unit will now use the Auto stance.
  • Set their stance to the "Standard" stance that corresponds to the current intermediate stance. They will continue to use their intermediate stance.

3) When using Exact Copy My Stance mode, units will not switch to your stance unless you change your animation state, e.g you can move forward a tiny bit and then they will follow your stance.

4) When selecting Auto stance from the menu, the player will say "Copy my stance", but it's actually the vanilla Auto stance voice. Don't get fooled! ;)

In this image, the right-most unit (from viewer's point of view) is using the Standard Crouch stance, and the other two are using Intermediate Crouch stances (or at least that's what I call them!):

NUKbEKa.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2