Something I forgot to say: Units that you select for creating a support squad will create their support group (or assemble their mortar) at the position of their leader.

Awesome work. Thanks for adding the HC stuff.

• Like 1

Hey Nice job!
But I have a question:
When I create a group, the units are not visible on the map, and they are not responsive at any kind of command

4 minutes ago, mrstregatto said:

Hey Nice job!
But I have a question:
When I create a group, the units are not visible on the map, and they are not responsive at any kind of command

Thanks!
That's weird. Do you select "Dismiss" or "Infantry Squad" (in create support group)? Note that dismissed units do not join any group. Use the infantry squad option instead.

6 minutes ago, Leopard20 said:

Thanks!
That's weird. Do you select "Dismiss" or "Infantry Squad" (in create support group)? Note that dismissed units do not join any group. Use the infantry squad option instead.

Yes I did this, but got this problem.

BUT I have done this without place the HC module.
Instead with both HC synced, the problem is solved.

Is there a way to make the HC module sync automatically at the start of a mission?
And maybe, in future update, make infantry groups that can go into friendly or empty vehicles?

2 minutes ago, mrstregatto said:

Yes I did this, but got this problem.

BUT I have done this without place the HC module.
Instead with both HC synced, the problem is solved.

Is there a way to make the HC module sync automatically at the start of a mission?

I need to make a quick check. Gimme a sec to test the addon...

Another two bugs found:

-When I create an artillery support, the soldier will leave the mortar and the artillery become unavaiable;

- When I create an infantry squad inside a vehicle, the units leave the vehicle and I go on foot.

@mrstregatto
You were right! Thanks for the report. I've been using HC mods like AIC and therefore I wasn't aware that a HC module is required!

BTW, what module did you create exactly that solved the issue?

Just now, Leopard20 said:

@mrstregatto
You were right! Thanks for the report. I've been using HC mods like AIC and therefore I wasn't aware that a HC module is required!

BTW, what module did you create exactly that solved the issue?

Well I created the HC commander module and synced to the player, and created the HC Subordinate module and synced to the HC Commander Module.

You're welcome, I really like this mod, and you are making very useful and great! :D

8 minutes ago, mrstregatto said:

Another two bugs found:

-When I create an artillery support, the soldier will leave the mortar and the artillery become unavaiable;

- When I create an infantry squad inside a vehicle, the units leave the vehicle and I go on foot.

- I just tested this and it works fine. Note that you need to select only 1 unit.

- Right! It's because I mistakenly named it "Infantry Squad" while it should've been something like "Support Squad". This option just creates a group from the selected units. Now if you and the units are in the same vehicle, it means the vehicle becomes theirs and they kick you out!

@mrstregatto
I'm gonna be updating the mod in a few minutes. Can you please test the artillery issue again (the way I said) to see if it works now?

I've found the problem:

When the AIs aren't assigned as drivers or mortar operators, at the moment that you create the support squad they will leave the vehicle.

Meanwhile if you create the support or infantry squad, with AIs that are spawned inside the veichle, they remain in.

For example, to be more clear:
If you put in the editor the mortar already manned, and then you create the support squad, the soldier doesn't leave it;
but if you place an empty mortar, and then you order the AI to go as gunner, and then create the support squad, then he leaves the mortar

4 minutes ago, mrstregatto said:

I've found the problem:
When the AIs aren't assigned as drivers or mortar operators, at the moment that you create the support squad they will leave the vehicle.

Meanwhile if you create the support or infantry squad, with AIs that are spawned inside the veichle, they remain in.

Many thanks for the pointer!

Updated:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyq6jdo1lfrojf8/%40AIO_AIMenu .rar?dl=0

v0.96 (Beta) (10/27/2017, 2:12 AM UTC):

• Fixed units disembarking from vehicles when you created support groups. (thanks to @mrstregatto for reporting)
  • Added a new parameter to the the userconfig file: "AIO_High_Command_Enabled". If you change its value to 1, in case you don't have a high command module in your mission, one will be synced to you. It's necessary for being able to command other squads in high command mode. It shows a lot of errors right now and is not recommended. I'll probably fix it later. (thanks to @mrstregatto for his help). Note that you don't need this variable if you use some sort of high command mod (e.g AIC or HCC).

Yes ,the Workshop would be great.Of some reason,the mod will not instal the second part of it.

Great to see the work put into this mod , here another vote for steam workshop!

@Paleco, @johnnygitarr, @john1
I'll probably upload it to Steam Workshop when version 1.00 is released. Stay tuned!

@john1

What do you mean by second part? If you have trouble installing the mod, here are some screenshots to help you install it:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/reqsv9k0f7yxrfx/AABJPV_pb44J6naa2i4XhtYVa?dl=0
This is how you install mods:

Adding Local mods (ie not Steam Workshop) to the Arma3 Launcher (BIS)

To add mods from alternative sources, first download the mod and unpack it using WinRAR (or similar) then place the @modname folder in either your My Documents\Arma3 folder or in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3.

Here is the full article: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=369395296

In the first screenshot, the highlighted folders are where the mod goes. For the second screenshot, run the launcher and check the highlighted item.

Once you're done, in the launcher, go to Mods and click on the mod to load up. Then click Play. That's all.

• Like 1

If you downloaded the mod before seeing this post, please re-download it. I apologize for the inconvenience.

New Features:

Added CBA Settings! You can now tweak the mod settings by navigating to: (in-game settings menu) "OPTIONS>GAME>CONFIGURE ADDONS> (dropdown menu) All-In-One Command Menu" or simply "OPTIONS>ADDON OPTIONS>(dropdown menu) All-In-One Command Menu".
Now you don't need to restart the game to change the settings. These settings include creating Zeus module, creating HC module and enabling Zeus functions. Make sure you also check "Overwrite Mission" for the settings to take effect instantly.

Also, new keybindings have been added for the "Create HC Driver" feature. Be sure to check them out! (located in "OPTIONS > CONTROLS > CONFIGURE ADDONS > (dropdown menu) All-In-One Command Menu".)
Squad Menu:
- Create HC Driver: This feature is designed for vehicles that you can't command even if you're the gunner or turret (e.g Helicopters, Prowler, Qilin, Ifrit, etc). Select the driver (or pilot) of your vehicle, open the menu, then navigate to "Vehicle Commands">"Create HC Driver". This makes your driver join another squad. Now you can command him to move (default WASD keys). You can change the keybindings in "OPTIONS > CONTROLS > CONFIGURE ADDONS > (dropdown menu) All-In-One Command Menu".

How the keys work:

This feature works very similar to commanding a tank or an APC. "W" orders the unit to move forward, "A" left, "D" right and "S" will order him to stop (if you press it twice the unit will proceed in the opposite direction - not necessarily using reverse gear). All directions are relative to the direction that the vehicle is facing. Note that you need to press the keys every few seconds (do not hold) for the driver to keep driving. Otherwise he will stop after moving a few hundred meters.

When you have created the HC driver, if you press the menu key again, you can see that a new option, Driver Settings, has appeared in the main menu. This allows you to change some parts of the driver behavior. Also, you can make the driver return to your squad by selecting Disable Driver Mode (if you disembark the vehicle and start moving, driver mode will be disabled automatically).

High Command Menu:

- Monitor Squad Units: You can now switch the camera to your squad units! (you can't control them though) To exit, press the menu key (default "Y") again.

Some parts of this menu are tweaked. You can now see a new option: "Backup Mode". It houses the former restore and clear options. Also, you can now clear saved memory individually.

Updated:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cyq6jdo1lfrojf8/%40AIO_AIMenu .rar?dl=0

v0.98 (Beta) (11/2/2017, 8:29 AM, UTC):

• Added CBA Settings! You can now tweak the mod settings by navigating to: (in-game settings menu) "OPTIONS>GAME>CONFIGURE ADDONS> (dropdown menu) All-In-One Command Menu" or simply "OPTIONS>ADDON OPTIONS>(dropdown menu) All-In-One Command Menu".
  • Added feature : Create HC Driver: This feature is designed for vehicles that you can't command even if you're the gunner or turret (e.g Helicopters, Prowler, Qilin, etc) and works similar to commanding tanks and APCs.
  • Monitor Squad Units: You can now switch the camera to your squad units! (you can't control them though) To exit, press the menu key (default "Y") again.
  • Fixed Infantry Squad group forcing the player and/or other units to disembark.
  • Like 4