Myrone Honorio

Im enjoying this game! (kinda addicted to it)

Im playing minidayz for months, and im enjoying it so much. Even tho it have some bugs. I have fun surviving, battling zombies and bandits.

Pleae devs make the update awesome so all the players will enjoy more and have a more feel of dayz. (even tho I haven't played it yet) thanks for making this game. If I have to do anything to help you devs , im willing to help. More power ?

Hello Myrone Honorio!

We are really happy that you and other players are enjoying our game. We are working hard to make sure that every update will make the game better and more enjoyable. You can definitely help us by saying your friends about our game and what you like about it. We are also open for feedback so if you have any ideas, suggestions or questions, please feel free to share them here or on Mini DayZ official Facebook page. We want to knwo what our players like and what they would like to see improved.

Thanks bro. I will sure do that ! Keep up the good work. Maybe after the update i will give suggestion to make it better and good like dayz 

Same here , 

cant get enough of Mini DayZ , would like to thank all the developers for making this game and supporting it as you do now , great job , i hope more and more people discover this amazing game

Its sad that this game is kinda underrated in Play Store. Its hard to find this good game so I am sharing it to some gaming section in forum.

Hello Marc,

The patch will be released by the end of September with bug fixes, and added content. The team is constantly working on creating a smoother user experience and adding more content. Thank you for your patience. ^

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Valbunny said:

Hello Marc,

The patch will be released by the end of September with bug fixes, and added content. The team is constantly working on creating a smoother user experience and adding more content. Thank you for your patience. ^

THANK GOD SOME NEWS!!! I really love it when games are constantly being updated (such as Neo Scavanger, a game that's kind of similar to this). Thanks again, and I'll be looking forward to the update!