74D7501F834C4AF0D7BCF83E327180F202CC9ED2

Title
CZ75 Ambient Music

Author
LuzifR

Description
This addon adds some ambient music to your mission. It starts automatically when you play a scenario.

Required Addons
CBA

Download
globalheader_logo.png  news_download_a3_3.png

Signed:
Yes, serverkey included

Installation
Extract the file(s) to your ArmA3 directory. Now you can use a following parameter to start ArmA3 with this mod: -mod=(mod folder).

Included files
cz75_ambientmusic.pbo

Media

Credits & Thanks
Script made by LuzifR

Sounds by CO.AG Music https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcavSftXHgxLBWwLDm_bNvA
Tested by CZ75-Squad
TS3-, FTP- and ARMA-Server by The Oldboys

Changelog

v170921

- fixed some ogg-files

v170914
- first release

357546115EA6C11F38D884BC076A391B36AA38A5

• Like 5

Ha wow neat video! It sounds so cool! Good job! Thinking I'll mix this with a Von Quest Spookwarcom mission so I can feel like an agent on a dangerous operation, but in a movie. :)

On 14.9.2017 at 8:17 PM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

LuzifR

A  Good ambience ,

for a better experience is always needed!!

Well Done!

16 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Ha wow neat video! It sounds so cool! Good job! Thinking I'll mix this with a Von Quest Spookwarcom mission so I can feel like an agent on a dangerous operation, but in a movie. :)

Thanks

Do the ambient tracks play completely randomly or are they triggered by the current situation (so-called "Dynamic soundtrack")?

F.e., if there's a firefight close by and you've detected some bullets passing within a radius of the player, you play some ambient combat music. Or if there player is in a forest at night, scarier tracks come in. If in forest at day, not-so-scary tracks. Underwater - tracks resembling increasing pressure, tension, etc.

In general, I really like this idea of dynamic music, if it adapts to the situation and does not get in the way when there's music forced by the mission maker.

Allowing to override the ambient music by the mission creator, of course, is very needed.

On 9/21/2017 at 11:16 AM, inlesco said:

Do the ambient tracks play completely randomly or are they triggered by the current situation (so-called "Dynamic soundtrack")?

F.e., if there's a firefight close by and you've detected some bullets passing within a radius of the player, you play some ambient combat music. Or if there player is in a forest at night, scarier tracks come in. If in forest at day, not-so-scary tracks. Underwater - tracks resembling increasing pressure, tension, etc.

In general, I really like this idea of dynamic music, if it adapts to the situation and does not get in the way when there's music forced by the mission maker.

Allowing to override the ambient music by the mission creator, of course, is very needed.

No it's very simple at this time. This script is only playing tracks randomly. I am planning to give the user a variable to disable/enable the addon-music. I'll also use a bis-function which plays music, depending on the player group status.

@inlesco, all those features sounds pretty much like the MoodJukeBox mod, although it was released back in the Alpha days of A3, may not work now... 

a idea would be to adapt this mod to react to certain situations like for example. if in a combat it changes to hardcore songs then to calm when walking, tense like sounds when an enemy is within a certain range or squad goes from normal to aware.  just some ideas to put out there that can bring this mod a bit further