beno_83au

[Release] Airburst HE (ACE3 Compatible)

Updated.

v1.9:

Added - ACE3 compatibility.

Added - Custom coloured icon for ACE3 interaction menu.

Again, any bugs/suggestions/requests please mention them. Most of the updates have been because of community input. :rthumb:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is pretty intriguing, especially if it's compatible with the M4 MAAWS included in the Tanks DLC.

Is it possible to somehow get a mod/PBO version of this script? It seems like it would be easier to maintain…

5 minutes ago, Maj Ray said:

Is it possible to somehow get a mod/PBO version of this script? It seems like it would be easier to maintain…

I'll give it a go. If i get it sorted I'll still maintain a scripted version though to allow it to be used in a vanilla environment. 

Plus, it's basically compatible with any launcher. You just need to know the classname of the ammunition you want to use it on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, beno_83au said:

I'll give it a go. If i get it sorted I'll still maintain a scripted version though to allow it to be used in a vanilla environment. 

Plus, it's basically compatible with any launcher. You just need to know the classname of the ammunition you want to use it on. 

Well, that is awesome. Thank you very much!

great thanx for the ace-compatibility!!

but when i use your script for respawn mission (i put the execVm-lines into the  "onPlayerRespawn.sqf"),

it adds a "HE- adjustment- option" to the ace-selfinteract-menu, everytime i respawn.

so after e.g. four respawns, you got four equal selection-points in the ace menu, and so on.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, madpat3 said:

but when i use your script for respawn mission (i put the execVm-lines into the  "onPlayerRespawn.sqf"),

it adds a "HE- adjustment- option" to the ace-selfinteract-menu, everytime i respawn.

Thanks. Off the top of my head I could probably add a variable to the ACE3 check that returns true or false depending on if it has been run already.

• Like 2

Updated.

v1.10:

Fixed - ACE3 interaction menu was adding extra actions after respawning.

It should be safe to run it in onPlayerRespawn.sqf if the mission needs to be compatible for both ACE and vanilla play. Thanks again for the heads up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

very nice. now it works like a charm.

thank you very much. great addon (script ;)

• Thanks 1