l3nny.uk

Server spectator/referee

Hi,

as some of you guys know i am currently putting together a small tournament.

I am looking to see if it is possible to open a extra slot on the server as a spectator for a referee to spectate the matches to ensure fair play during the matches. this post is more aimed at the Devs to see if this is something they could either implement of something i could do with a bit of help from the community from people who know how to set this up.  (if possible at all???)

thanks

L3NNY.UK

untitled1.jpg

• Like 1

This would be also nice to have such on the official servers for moderators.

• Like 1

On 12/09/2017 at 9:40 PM, l3nny.uk said:

Hi,

as some of you guys know i am currently putting together a small tournament.

I am looking to see if it is possible to open a extra slot on the server as a spectator for a referee to spectate the matches to ensure fair play during the matches. this post is more aimed at the Devs to see if this is something they could either implement of something i could do with a bit of help from the community from people who know how to set this up.  (if possible at all???)

thanks

L3NNY.UK

untitled1.jpg

This feature was in development and the script we still have, we decided not to finish it and use it for a simple reason. We can't put a delay in, and that would result in possible ghosting .

• Like 1

Many thanks for the reply, that is a shame that there is no way to have it, i have seen that in a Argo advert video it shows game play from the free moving camera like you get in the editor. would it be possible to use that?

thanks

untitled1.jpg

This is probably an internal tool for the devs... I would doubt they provide you with it honestly.
Also, we don't know, but maybe they used Arma 3 Zeus to create that video ;)

On 9/12/2017 at 4:55 PM, EricR said:

This would be also nice to have such on the official servers for moderators.

YES!