TotalSweat

Questions for PC version of MINIDAYZ

As this is my first time on any forum site I was wondering if and or when multiple islands will be implemented into the PC version of MINIDAYZ? 

-Thanks Total

And if anyone knows anything or has other ideas please reply as a new member I would like to know what the community has seen, done, and knows about the game.

Hello TotalSweat,

Unfortunately, we do not have any plans for PC version in the near future, as the mobile one takes lots of resources.

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat TS. I won't be playing on anything other than browser mode too. I've been told browser mode will get updated at some point but not in the "near future". Yeah, I'm not holding my breath either. I still have lots of fun with the game but it is very broken and I wonder why they even let it be available to the public. How many times have you been killed by something totally not your fault?

I know what you mean even if it was a minor updated to help stop and prevent the bugs/glitches with the Survivors and Zombies as they faze through walls, Shoot through walls, and Hit through walls. And adding more stackable items such as Bandages.