kOepi (DayZ)

looking for mission maker for alternative semi-persistent seeder mission

Hello mission makers,

I hereby want to gain attention for a project of mine regarding a new level of gameplay and community existence.
Looking for a mission maker, in this case, would need that person to agree with intention and attitude of the concept that I am going to propose,
probably more than in most other contexts. That is why I chose to post in this sub-forum.

The unit will be a virtual unit with its mission being primarily infantry and air-assault, coop and TvT, the more people will join, the more missions we can cover.

What is different to other units? a lot, in regards of ranks, roles, code of conduct and chain-of-command. Presenting all the details here would definitely change the nature of this post.

The core mission of this unit will be a seeder mission with main and side objectives, semi-persistence in regards to equipment and mission progress, largely focusing on patrol operations.
In comparison to what I know in the communities and missions, it is leaned on the old Patrol ops from ArmA 2 and can be considered the most hardcore and most immersive.
The core mission does not have to be build from scratch, it can be ported from an existing framework ( like ALIVE ) or a similar mission type.

All the details about most of the modpack and mission properties are concluded in the following sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FkHMx1NCX2z_suyCdxafjOlVPnJDPGlKazGs3Hd5_kU/edit?ts=59ad131f#gid=700967663

Your current level of mission making is not important to me, as long as you can imagine ( and want ) to adapt to the essential concept and are able to dedicate yourself to the idea.
I also can imagine having more than one mission maker, I will not be able to determine who is going to be the best for this idea, because that will largely depend on attitude and self-motivation which
reveals only on a long-term basis.

Anyone interested, give me a shout via PM here and we see what we can make out of it.

5 hours ago, kOepi (DayZ) said:

Hello mission makers,

I hereby want to gain attention for a project of mine regarding a new level of gameplay and community existence.
Looking for a mission maker, in this case, would need that person to agree with intention and attitude of the concept that I am going to propose,
probably more than in most other contexts. That is why I chose to post in this sub-forum.

The unit will be a virtual unit with its mission being primarily infantry and air-assault, coop and TvT, the more people will join, the more missions we can cover.

What is different to other units? a lot, in regards of ranks, roles, code of conduct and chain-of-command. Presenting all the details here would definitely change the nature of this post.

The core mission of this unit will be a seeder mission with main and side objectives, semi-persistence in regards to equipment and mission progress, largely focusing on patrol operations.
In comparison to what I know in the communities and missions, it is leaned on the old Patrol ops from ArmA 2 and can be considered the most hardcore and most immersive.
The core mission does not have to be build from scratch, it can be ported from an existing framework ( like ALIVE ) or a similar mission type.

All the details about most of the modpack and mission properties are concluded in the following sheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FkHMx1NCX2z_suyCdxafjOlVPnJDPGlKazGs3Hd5_kU/edit?ts=59ad131f#gid=700967663

Your current level of mission making is not important to me, as long as you can imagine ( and want ) to adapt to the essential concept and are able to dedicate yourself to the idea.
I also can imagine having more than one mission maker, I will not be able to determine who is going to be the best for this idea, because that will largely depend on attitude and self-motivation which
reveals only on a long-term basis.

Anyone interested, give me a shout via PM here and we see what we can make out of it.

To sum it up you're basically looking for someone to do all the work for you?

Might wanna take a look there.

Good luck.

Cheers

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

To sum it up you're basically looking for someone to do all the work for you?

Yes, that project is too big for a single person, what he is not doing, I will have to do.
Thanks for the link.