looukoo

I lost all levels at King of The Hills afther the new update

I've lost all my progress in KOTH after the update of the new DLC.
Now I want a Bohemia Interactive solution for this

For if I use any other means to getting back my level I will be banned from the game.
I can provide any means of contact to resolve this.

They won't fix it dud, they don't even unban you for legit reasons.

I was hacking levels/stuff on their servers for months. Then one day got banned purely for saying 'nigger' without any warning at all.

They don't care about the lag switchers and random bad pay-2-win bad players clearly. All their servers are linked. Your best bet is to appeal to their main ban system and hope the kids who run that community are appeased.

It's the definition of a luck-obtained community that retards control, almost like a drunk retard claimed land and then people moved onto it and it prospered.

BI doesn't run those servers it's all run by SaMatra or WS. Search it up, there's probably some selfrighteous realism guy in his 50s sitting in a team speak somewhere who's dum as hell, thinks he's high tech or important somehow, and he'll love to listen to your whining.

Either boost your levels properly using their mission file or just play again to gain them. Maybe try donating 5$ and they think it's a ton of money so they'll give you free stuff, they're like 5 years old prolly or some shit.

On 09/09/2017 at 6:22 PM, looukoo said:

I've lost all my progress in KOTH after the update of the new DLC.
Now I want a Bohemia Interactive solution for this

For if I use any other means to getting back my level I will be banned from the game.
I can provide any means of contact to resolve this.

King of the Hill is not an official game mode made by BIS, i suggest you speak to the authors of KOTH over on their forums. - Closing