Who knows how to model a weapon and put it in the arma 3?

(Quien de aquí sabe modelar un arma y ponerla en el juego?)

If you can't write in English, even an attempt with google translate can be useful. :smile_o:

Si no puedes escribir en inglés, incluso un intento con google translate puede ser útil.

There is a lot of information on these boards and around the net that apply to your question. But as it's in English, that may not be of use. Youtube might be a better choice for something in your native language.

Hay mucha información sobre estas juntas y alrededor de la red que se aplican a su pregunta. Pero como está en inglés, que no puede ser de utilidad. Youtube podría ser una mejor opción para algo en su idioma nativo.

1 hour ago, marco200975 said:

Quien de aquí sabe modelar un arma y ponerla en el juego?

You must write in English on these forums.

55 minutes ago, Macser said:

If you can't write in English, even an attempt with google translate can be useful. :smile_o:

Si no puedes escribir en inglés, incluso un intento con google translate puede ser útil.

There is a lot of information on these boards and around the net that apply to your question. But as it's in English, that may not be of use. Youtube might be a better choice for something in your native language.

Hay mucha información sobre estas juntas y alrededor de la red que se aplican a su pregunta. Pero como está en inglés, que no puede ser de utilidad. Youtube podría ser una mejor opción para algo en su idioma nativo.

Lo dices bien, es mi idioma nativo, pero es como pedirte a ti que escribas en español aun cuando tu idioma nativo es el ingles. No se donde dice que solo se puede escribir en ingles. Es obligatorio acaso?

You say it well, it's my native language, but it's like asking you to write in Spanish even though your native language is English. I do not know where it says that you can only write in English. Is it 
required
?

@marco200975 

Easily found under "Forum Rules"

13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish

Feel free to follow the links in my signature to familiarise yourself with our guidelines and rules. 

3 minutes ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

@marco200975 

Easily found under "Forum Rules"

13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish

Feel free to follow the links in my signature to familiarise yourself with our guidelines and rules. 

aaaah, si esta en las reglas. Pues a corregir mi error. gracias

aaaah, if it's in the rules. Well to correct my mistake. Thank you

As for modding, I recommend you start with retexturing a vanilla asset. It's simple to do and can teach you how to use configs. Videos will help even if you don't understand the language because you see what is actually going on.

You guys need to get off your high horse and cut the guy some slack. He's got his original post up there and it's quite

easy to see what he meant in his English version. Who cares if he provided a translation beneath it?

1 hour ago, Oddball-47 Ronin said:

You guys need to get off your high horse and cut the guy some slack. He's got his original post up there and it's quite

easy to see what he meant in his English version. Who cares if he provided a translation beneath it?

His OP was in Spanish only. He edited it after.