On 12/16/2017 at 1:38 AM, AngryHerring said:

When will you upload the new version? @phronk

Amazing work!

Yes definitely looking forward to the next update .... Excellent work mate.

Phronk. I downloaded this. I put it on the desktop, and it is not loading. Please fix this.

• Like 2

MFW:

03qebUI.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I know it's been a while since anyone posted here, but I thought I'd ask anyway. 

I've got (most of) these scripts working on my Exile server, but one feature that doesn't seem to work correctly is the flashbang. If you stand on it when it goes off, you do indeed get flashed, but the entire server gets flashed too. Any ideas why this might be happening? It's an awesome feature to have, but I can't really have people trolling the entire server just for the hell of it...

Cheers!

It is because I use remoteExec on all clients instead of only those that are within range, like a moron. I'll fix the code and update the script eventually. I'm just caught up with other things at the moment.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, phronk said:

It is because I use remoteExec on all clients instead of only those that are within range, like a moron. I'll fix the code and update the script eventually. I'm just caught up with other things at the moment.

Ah, no worries - there's no rush. Thanks for the reply! 

• Like 1

Just a teaser of something in the works. Not finalized & not yet released. This is a script, not a mod. Does not require placement of triggers, setting of variables, or any of that shit. It is a plug & play script; just need to init the script at beginning of mission.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

I was using this on LAN (over net with hamachi) MP, hosting, with Incon's undercover, AIS wounds revive, and NRE earplugs scripts as well as CBA and ALIVE ORBAT creator made units. One enemy group armed only with RGN grenades did manage to cause small amounts of damage to us players and continual hits eventually killed us. I wasn't recording but will if we play again.

AI units will not throw RGNs as flashbangs unless the eventHandler in CRS is added to them manually, which is a pain in the ass in the current released version. I'm actually working on making it easier and fixing the bugs with the script now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hey my @phronkadelic friend.  I forget if I explicitly asked you this or not.  Is it ok for me to include your Flashbang script in my AI scripted movement script?  So far I've added Beno's Breach, my own shotgun door breach, and would love to add Phronk's flashbang...  You would be credited of course.

Sure, although I still haven't updated the script with the ol' global flash effect (if any player flashed, all get flashed). I think I have it fixed in my unreleased version though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, phronk said:

Sure, although I still haven't updated the script with the ol' global flash effect (if any player flashed, all get flashed). I think I have it fixed in my unreleased version though.

Cool, thanks.  I will implement what you've published now, and update it when you get to it.

• Like 1

It's been a while.
Any ETA for an update?

I've been taking a break from Arma to deal with family shit but once the VON script commands hit Main Branch (Useful for my AFAR project), that'll motivate me to get back to work on this also.

• Like 1