A picture is worth a thousand words:

wJZlexJ.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Nice work!

Any plans on making Leopard 1 series and older Leopard 2's? For example pre A6/A7 series?

1 hour ago, Damian90 said:

Nice work!

Any plans on making Leopard 1 series and older Leopard 2's? For example pre A6/A7 series?

Not at the momemt to be honest

Awesome work! Do you know how I can activate the "Rundumleuchte" of the Wolf with a script / trigger?

This code activates the "Rundumleuchte" but unfortunatly without your cool bright light-effects (it just blinks very dark).

this animate ["BeaconsStart",1];

Thank you!

On 27.9.2018 at 6:39 PM, Knight81 said:

Awesome work! Do you know how I can activate the "Rundumleuchte" of the Wolf with a script / trigger?

This code activates the "Rundumleuchte" but unfortunatly without your cool bright light-effects (it just blinks very dark).

this animate ["BeaconsStart",1];

Thank you!

Hey there, tis is because you have to turn on the light. Actually the "cool bright light-effects" is nothing more than a rotating front light on the roof ^^

With the help of Reyhard from RHS we were able to realize the new feature, "semi ffv-turrets".  You can use the binocular when turned out. First it will come with the Luchs and in an later update to the other vehicles.

ncr3naC.jpg

• Like 12

bit of Work in Progress - Stuff. Almost done ;)

0bC8zLm.jpg

MUU5NQI.jpg

UJT4VHM.jpg

3qvKVC5.jpg

o6rnunz.jpg

f2mqBtT.jpg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

First ingame picture with textures:

WYs28D3.jpg

• Like 19

On 29.9.2018 at 12:14 AM, Reddiem said:

Hey there, tis is because you have to turn on the light. Actually the "cool bright light-effects" is nothing more than a rotating front light on the roof ^^

Sorry but this doesn't work. I have placed an empty Wolf and turned on the Light and Beacons with a trigger. Both turns on but without the nice effect. When I'm moving into this car I have the option to turn on the Rundumleuchte although it's already on.

Any other idea?

Great Mod,
unfortunatly I found it just yesterday!

A little question:
How do i set the wolfs flag-texture?
the action menu offers blue/green/red flags, but instead of each color only a white flag appears (but we will never surrender ;-) ).
How do I get the right coler and can I set my own flagtexture?

I tried:

this forceFlagTexture "pictures\flag_fas.paa";      // this will spawn the white flag itself at the car / even with a spawned flag it isnt possible to use the action-menu to set a blue/green/red flag...
this setflagtexture "pictures\flag_fas.paa";           // this will do nothing

Flagtexture is present in "pictures"-folder, but nothing happened. Still a white flag!
I didn´t found anything about that... Would you please help me with that issue?

Greetz Purzel

On 15.11.2018 at 6:24 PM, Purzel said:

Great Mod,
unfortunatly I found it just yesterday!

A little question:
How do i set the wolfs flag-texture?
the action menu offers blue/green/red flags, but instead of each color only a white flag appears (but we will never surrender ;-) ).
How do I get the right coler and can I set my own flagtexture?

I tried:

this forceFlagTexture "pictures\flag_fas.paa";      // this will spawn the white flag itself at the car / even with a spawned flag it isnt possible to use the action-menu to set a blue/green/red flag...
this setflagtexture "pictures\flag_fas.paa";           // this will do nothing

Flagtexture is present in "pictures"-folder, but nothing happened. Still a white flag!
I didn´t found anything about that... Would you please help me with that issue?

Greetz Purzel

Hey the actionmenu works fine. Of course you can set a different flag with "forceFlagTexture", but this has nothing to do with the actionmenu, it just uses the same proxy. Dont know but you do something wrong, as i said woks fine for me

grettings

On 6.11.2018 at 5:22 PM, Knight81 said:

Sorry but this doesn't work. I have placed an empty Wolf and turned on the Light and Beacons with a trigger. Both turns on but without the nice effect. When I'm moving into this car I have the option to turn on the Rundumleuchte although it's already on.

Any other idea?

Ok its a bit more then just "turn on the light" ^^

For the orange beacon, put in init line (a unit hast to be on driver seat):

this animate ['Hide_Rundumleuchte_rot',0];this animate ['Hide_Rundumleuchte_glass_2',0];this animateSource ['Hide_Rundumleuchte_fuss', 0];(driver this) action ['lightOn', this];this animate ['BeaconsStart_2',1];this animate ['orangelicht_an',1];this animate ['orangelicht_an_flare',1]

For the blue beacon, put in init line (a unit hast to be on driver seat):

(driver this) action ['lightOn', this];this animate ['BeaconsStart',1];this animate ['blaulicht_an',1];this animate ['blaulicht_an_flare',1];

We took a littel trip with our photographer (Thx to Golani):

IyGwgMQ.jpg

ZsgFqJY.jpg

QK8NeJv.jpg

SRUeOFm.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

THX 4 sharing; I just love the way you keep up the top-notch quality and go one vehicle at a time - I look forward to use the Boxer in recreations of the last years of the Afghanistan Mission where for a short time the BW actually had some heavier assets at their disposal.    Since I play these misions alone vs. AI in an ALIVE-Mission, I'd like to know if the MG of the Boxer will be "human player only" like with the Fuchs or useable by an AI crew. 

Best Regards & keep posting the pics!

15 minutes ago, tourist said:

THX 4 sharing; I just love the way you keep up the top-notch quality and go one vehicle at a time - I look forward to use the Boxer in recreations of the last years of the Afghanistan Mission where for a short time the BW actually had some heavier assets at their disposal.    Since I play these misions alone vs. AI in an ALIVE-Mission, I'd like to know if the MG of the Boxer will be "human player only" like with the Fuchs or useable by an AI crew. 

Best Regards & keep posting the pics!

Unfortunatly also "human player only"

Redd'n'Tank wishes a Merry Christmas.

Our litte present this year will be the SpPz 2A2 "Luchs".

We want to say thanksy to all supporters an the whole community, you are great.

rigVwR5.png

Changelog:
Version 1.7.142
- Added SpPz 2A2 "Luchs"
- Changed Fuchs now spawnes with closed Bullet Shield
- Changed M120 reloadtime
- Fixed bug where wolf wouldn't be refueled after removing the camonet
- Fixed Wolf slingload points where to low, so Wolf tends to turn on the roof while slingloading 
- Fixed added missing TI textures to Wolf
- Fixed added missing TI textures to Wiesel MK20
- Fixed added missing TI textures to all damage and destruct materials
- Fixed model issue with marder commander hatch and milan
- Tweaked all vehicles PhysX
- Tweaked all functions (Thx to commy2) 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

A little Update for you guys.....

zWbgntd.jpg

KrSBBrS.jpg

MgWVfGs.jpg